Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+14
Cormac McLaggen
Kiora Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Draco Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Adrian Black - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
18 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:45 am

Faye returned the glare and smirked, "Oh, don't be so touchy. Regulus, even though I think you're a judgmental prick and you're still an asshole, I don't think you should call your brother an abomination or disown him. Reason: 1. You looked extremely depressing after your fight with him at the Quidditch Pitch. It looked as though you missed him or were upset that he didn't think much of you. You do care about him. And Narcissa, you're pretty. I'm incredibly jealous because I am the biggest average person on the planet. Alright, good input. I'm glad I watch Dr. Oz."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 5:47 am

Pansy laughed coldly to herself reading the note, only to find there rest of it was a bit more depressing than the beginning. She turns the paper over and scribbles a note back before charming it to go find him.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:49 am

Regulus glared at her rather menacingly, despite his short stature. "And who the fuck are you, sticking your ugly, too-large nose where it doesn't belong? I recommend you shut your trap before I shut it for you," he hissed, not in the mood to deal with bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 6th 2010, 5:51 am

-he appears in a flurry of lavender and silver light, with flower petals fluttering around a bit in a corner, looking really confused and out of place, because he knows no one-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:52 am

"Hm. Pity I didn't ask for recommendations," Faye pulled out a nail filer and filed her nails, thoroughly bored, "You should stop thinking so highly of yourself." She stood up and glared at him, "I'm guessing you haven't heard that before, like you expect everyone to bow down before you because of your fancy ass name. Maybe that's why your brother hates you." She turned to leave the common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:53 am

[I love you Faye/Fleur. So much.]

Narcissa didn't like fighting, but, then again, she didn't want to let the argument die completely, even if he was never going to see it her way. "Regulus, play nice. And, I don't know where you got the idea that he hated you, because he never hated you. Not to my knowledge, anyways. I think that he regretted that he couldn't bring you with him when he ran away, and I think he feels guilty about leaving you behind. But, I also think he's full of himself and would never admit that to you... That, or he's too dense to see it for himself. And I think what he did was pretty brave; Blindly so, and stupid of him, but brave at the same time." she bit her lip. "I hope you don't feel that I'm trying to nag you or dictate your life, but... I just would never want you to hate anybody, Regulus. You're too good for hating people!" she smiled faintly. She turned to Faye. "And, Faye? I don't believe you've earned any right as to lecture Regulus when you hardly know him. So, drop the attitude and talk civilly and we can ALL. GET. ALONG." she said, the last bit through clenched teeth.

Last edited by Narcissa Black on April 6th 2010, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 5:55 am

[I'm so excited we have Regulus, haha. I always liked him, thought he would've been awesome.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:57 am

[I agree with that! AND I LOVE THAT I HAVE FAMILY ON HERE. I have KINNN!! *faints*]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:57 am

[I love you too, Cissy! *is prepared to continue being bitchy to Regulus even though she loved his character in the books*]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:59 am

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Are you dense? Do you just not get it? Sirius and I have never gotten along. At least not in years, not since he started at Hogwarts, and started hanging around that trash. He wants nothing to do with me. He's never wanted anything to do with me. And he couldn't care less about what happened to me after he left home. He hasn't said a word to me since, not even so much as an owl, until we met today. What he did wasn't brave, it was the most cowardly thing he could have done. Then again, I should have expected nothing more from him. I meant it when I said it, I'm glad he's gone, and I'm even happier that I know he's never coming back," he declared, his voice hollow. He ignored her last words, and turned to face away. "There are far too many people in this world deserving of hatred. And he is most certainly one of them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:59 am

[Aw, and I had hoped Faye and Cissy could be friends! But, I can't see Cissy taking insults to her family sitting down, you know?]

Narcissa wanted to plug her ears and pretend that what Regulus was saying was a joke. But, she knew it had to be the truth, because the Regulus she knew, or the one she thought she knew anyways, wouldn't joke about that. She looked to her feet and slumped her shoulders, feeling genuinely bad about the situation; as though she had had something to do with it. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I get involved in things that aren't my business. I'm sorry." she repeated.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 6:05 am

[I see that. Faye's only insulting your family because your family is being semi-rude. *coughs*Regulus*coughs*]

Faye stopped and took one look back, "Just because he isn't trying doesn't mean you have to stop trying. Fight for what YOU believe in, not what your family teaches you to believe in," She laughed, "If you believe those people with 'dirty blood' are the ones with the problem, you're wrong. The only person I see with a problem right now, is you. They're people. Just like you and me. Why do they deserve to be treated differently? Because they aren't a Black?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:08 am

Regulus looked coldly at Narcissa. "There's nothing to be sorry about. Things are exactly as they should be." He spun around to face Faye. "Spoken like a true mudblood," he laughed bitterly, giving her a scathing look. "What're you still doing here? Get lost, filth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:10 am

Bellatrix mumbled, not thinking, enchanted with the fire, "Nope. It's a power thing. Mostly a pure-blood thing, but totally a power thing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 6:13 am

Narcissa shot an apologetic look to Faye, not really having the guts to stick up for the girl. She looked at Regulus, concerned. 'Was he always so temperamental?' She wondered. 'Or did I just make him angry...?' she smiled, a bit shallow and lacking any emotion behind it, but hoped to maybe get everyone on friendly terms again.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 6:13 am

"You're an idiot. Even if I have dirty blood, at least I think for myself." Faye shook her head, "And I actually thought I would like you down at the Quidditch Pitch. You're a pathetic, low-down, follower." She turned and left. For real this time.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:15 am

Regulus chortled as she left. "It's almost funny how stupid they are," he said, turning to Narcissa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 6th 2010, 6:15 am

[omg lol i hate Regulus ^-^ i hate both the brothers! i have the SET on my hate list!

Faye/Fleur be mah Slytherin frand? Very Happy]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:16 am

[I've always adored all of the Blacks, honestly. Speaking of which... LOOKY WHAT EOWYN FOUND!]

The Fireplace - Page 2 House_of_Black_by_scissormetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 6:18 am

Djinn ArielSD wrote:[omg lol i hate Regulus ^-^ i hate both the brothers! i have the SET on my hate list!

Faye/Fleur be mah Slytherin frand? Very Happy]

[OMG. Of course! I loved Reg in the books though. I feel terrible hating him on here...*sad*]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:18 am

[Bella, Cissy, Reg...and Sirius? cousins forced to take picture? If so...where's Andromeda? D:]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:19 am

[She's the last girl... the one on the right.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 6:21 am

[I love them both, actually. Which is really weird, because they're both so mean, but... *sighs* THEY'RE FUN CHARACTERS. WOW, YES. I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! :O *saves to computer* Where do you get all the good fanarttt?]

Cissy sighed, not wanting to take sides. "I'm worried about you, Regulus..." she said, a bit sadly. She sat in an armchair and toyed with the ends of her hair.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:22 am

[Ah. See, the picture is too big, so she got cut out from my view XD Ah well. Yes, lovely family there.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 6:26 am

Having heard quite enough stupid bickering for the night, Pansy got up and headed toward her dormitory, not bothering to speak to anyone on her way out.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next