Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+14
Cormac McLaggen
Kiora Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Draco Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Adrian Black - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
18 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Fireplace Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:13 am

Bellatrix walked in, sitting on a chair and, spying Severus, grinned. "Well well, hi there. You look like you've been in a bit of a wonderful tussle."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:14 am

Faye glared at Regulus. She wished telepathic messages were real. What are you looking at, you judgmental prick? She wasn't really a germaphobe. Whatever, he clearly wasn't worth her time. She swooped her hair up into a messy ponytail and sighed, "I'm Faye," She was sick of this already. Being social was boring.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:15 am

Narcissa ran a hand through her hair. "Listen, Reg, if you ever want to talk to me about whatever, you know I'm there for you," she smiled. "We're family. Right?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:17 am

Flint looked over at this Bella girl, she interested him. She was someone he knew he would get along with. He looked at her and smiled an evil smirk. "Hi, I'm Marcus, Marcus Flint..... and you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:17 am

Severus laughed bitterly at Bellatrix. "Tussle. Right, that'd be the word for it." He saw Pansy giving him a questioning look, and sighed. "Potter." He knew it was all he needed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:18 am

Faye turned around and crossed her legs. Fuck these people. She stared up at the ceiling. The girl who had talked to her had been abnormally pretty and had just ignored her. God, it wasn't her fault she was average. Or that she wasn't part of some master breeding family. She reached into her pocket and looked desperately for something.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:19 am

Bellatrix shrugged. "Whatever. Not like I care who's hurting now. " She sighed dramatically. "Booorreedd.." She spoke fairly softly, but continued with her new fascination with drawing in the air with fire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:20 am

Cissy raised an eyebrow. "Looking for something?" she asked Faye, who seemed to be fiddling with her pockets.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 5:21 am

She gave him a half smile, understanding. She shut her book, finally, and got up, resisting a sigh as she realized how stiff she was as a result of last night. Crossing the room, she sat by Sev's chair. "Why do we always end up in fights at the same time? And why do you always come out of it worse than I do?" She teased, taking a seat in the floor to rest her back against the arm of his chair.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:21 am

Regulus remained stoic. "I have nothing to say. But yes. We're family," he said regrettably. And Sirius isn't. He isn't anymore. He's not my brother. He's just another traitor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:22 am

Severus sneered at her. "You should see the state he's in," he replied coldly, not in the mood for any kind of talk, not even with Pansy. "Who'd you fight with anyway?" he asked, semi-curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:24 am

Narcissa frowned a bit at hearing the sadness in Regulus's voice. She leaned against a wall and rubbed her temples with her index fingers. All she wanted was for everyone to just be fucking happy! But, as she looked in the room around her, she realized that could very well be impossible. She relaxed her hands at her sides and smiled. "Well, cheer up, Regulus! I mean, is it really so bad, being related to me?"

Last edited by Narcissa Black on April 6th 2010, 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 5:25 am

Pansy laughed. "Granger." She sighed, wondering where Draco had been the past couple days, as they seemed to always be missing each other. Opening the book again, she read it without really absorbing the words, her mind elsewhere, recalling the excitement of last night. She knew the smirk was probably evident on her face, but that didn't matter. Pansy almost wondered what had become of the girl after she disappeared through the fire, but found that she didn't care enough to think of it for long. Revenge was glorious.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:28 am

Severus felt a little sickened, recalling the state he'd seen Granger in this morning. "That'd explain this morning," he mumbled, burying his face in his hands as he remembered what had happened. Fuck you, Remus. FUCK YOU. He failed to notice her smirk, too wrapped up in being emo and whatnot, because he is Snape, and he is always emo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:29 am

Faye was about to respond to Narcissa, but decided not to after she had moved on. I fail at being cool amongst these people. She sighed and wondered if she should just jump out into the lake and befriend the 'blood traitors' and 'dirty bloods.' Maybe they were easier to talk to. Then again, in her case, no one was easy to talk to.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:29 am

Narcissa Black wrote:Narcissa frowned a bit at hearing the sadness in Regulus's voice. She leaned against a wall and rubbed her temples with her index fingers. All she wanted was for everyone to just be fucking happy! But, as she looked in the room around her, she realized that could very well be impossible. She relaxed her hands at her sides and smiled. "Well, cheer up, Regulus! I mean, is it really so bad, being related to me?"

Regulus forced a smile. "No. You're a true Black. You're not a disgrace to the family name," he said, sounding far more confident than he really felt at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 5:31 am

Pansy had glanced over her shoulder as he spoke, but saw immediately that he wouldn't feel like saying much else. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but knew she should drop it with the common room as occupied as it was. He wouldn't want to talk about it here with so many people around. She turned back to her book, staring at the pages aimlessly, turning them occasionally, and wondering why the usually empty common room was suddenly so full.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:31 am

Faye turned around. That was an awful thing to say. Why would someone be a disgrace to the family name just for being different? More judgmental than I previously thought. She wondered if he actually meant it, or if he was saying it to help make himself feel better.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:32 am

Narcissa almost winced at the underlying message in his voice. "Regulus... You don't really mean that, do you? I mean, you don't really think of him as a disgrace?" she said, her voice low and quiet.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:35 am

"Of course I mean it," he lied, suddenly feeling his sadness replaced by frustration and irritation. "Mother was right. He's nothing but a traitor, an abomination. He's no brother of mine," he said decidedly, his eyes focusing on the wall behind Narcissa. "I'm glad he left home. Now I don't have to see him every summer. Now he's gone, like he should have done ages ago."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 5:36 am

Faye raised her hand, not realizing it, "Can I input something?" She tilted her head, innocently. She knew the family was none of her business, but she couldn't help but feel like they could use an outsider's input. Couldn't help it.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:37 am

Severus sighed, and got up. "I need a shower," he said, gesturing to the blood soaked clothing and walking up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:40 am

"Regulus, you looked up to him, though!" Narcissa said before realizing it wasn't her place. "He was your idol, and to throw that away because of some stupid family tree...!" she lowered her voice. "Why would you give that up? You and him were lucky to have such a bond and..." she sighed. "And to live by the rules of some family tree is stupid; it's a line of heritage, not a code of ethics!" She looked at Faye. "Sure, say whatever you want." she said, almost defeated.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:41 am

A note flies down and lands in Pansy's hands.

Was in the hospital wing this morning.
Hermione's in a coma.
Remus and Tam were there.
He was downright nasty to me, so I left.
Also, about the fight.
James left Lily, she's miserable.
I taught him a lesson.
I'm considering taking bets on which of them, if either of them, wake up first.
-Sev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:44 am

Regulus snarled at Narcissa. "He was not my idol. He was my fool of an older brother who surrounded himself with mudblood trash and sluts. And I don't know what 'bond' you're talking about, as he's always hated me," he said, his voice empty of emotion. "Mother's blasting him from the tree was merely a representation of what should have happened years ago. He doesn't deserve the name of Black." He spun around to face Faye. "What the hell do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next