Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+18
Adrian Black - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angel - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
Remus Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Katie Bell
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
22 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 1:35 am

Dean stops his irish jig and shouts "I LOVE DANNI!!!!" Then start dancing very randomly, laughing like a maniac.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:36 am

"alright, I'm glad you understand *Takes a sip of her butterbeer* so things here are getting busy"

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 1:37 am

Laughs with Dean. "AND I LOVE DRACO!" She tries to mimic Dean's crazy moves. She needed something to keep her mind of Draco until he danced with her. Yes, she'd forget about him for now, and his hair, and his eyes, and his wonderful personality, and his voice....
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 1:37 am

Yeah, there seems to be a lot going on. I just dont want to get in the middle of any of it.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:39 am

"I'm glad you understand.... I think I like you Neville your a nice SWEELLLLL guy"
*Giggles*

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 1:41 am

"Thanks Ginny. I really like you too. *drinks rest of second bottle of butterbeer*
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:42 am

"So......I think I'm rested engough I wanna get out there and DANCE!
*Giggles*
"Wait Just let me finish this!!!"
*Finishes drink and drags Neville on the dance floor*

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:42 am

[It's been done! Very Happy]

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 1:42 am

He continued to laugh and looked at Luna "Luna!! I'm so happy for you!! Love is so wonderful isn't it!!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 1:44 am

*Leaps out of chair and runs onto dance floor with Ginny and starts dancing like crazy*
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 1:44 am

"Love is the most wonderful thing in the world! There's nothing more magical than love! NOTHING!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 1:49 am

"I agree!!!NOTHING!!" He picked Luna up and spun her around then set her back down. He was far too happy for his own good...

[I can't wait for his potion to wear off!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:49 am

"I know Man like you and Luna are so right about LOVE! It's like the driving force of the universe. Not like a golf club driver...Or a a bus driver driving the universe, Well you know what I mean....OR do you....."
*Dances some more Nevile*

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:51 am

George Weasley wrote:"Yeah. Besides. Its been too long since we planned something just the two of us."
Fred arched and eye brow and smirked mischievously. "Does that mean you have something planned?" he asked.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 1:52 am

Katie sprinted out the room after Fleur leaving behind a hirt Sirius.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 1:53 am

*Neville Grabs a butterbeer off a nearby table and chugs it and keeps dancing* Wow Ginny! Your such a good dancer! I just love dancing dont you?
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 1:53 am

"Exactly Ginny! Exactly!" Luna spins around after Dean sets her down, too happy to think straight.

[Luna is going to feel very awkward around Draco for quite some time after this]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 14th 2010, 1:55 am

Katie Bell wrote:Katie hears Neville talking to Luna."No no no. Youve got it WRONG! Lune loves Voldy, who want to shag Peter, who knocked up Tam, who is best friends with Hermione who is on off with Remus, who is Potions parteners with Sev, who has a thing for Lily, who HATES James Potter, who i'm SURE is gay with Sirius Black, who once dated me, and i am friends with Luna."

[SO i'm still PAGES AWAY from whatever is happening now but i just had to point out that Katie is a genius, and i have dinner so puhleaze go lightly on the post crazy because i'd hate to come back and find out there's another 5 pages -___-"

okay brb....and if there's still people alive Demyx is going to kill them all this time. his plan won't fail. if he can implement it that is.]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 14th 2010, 1:56 am

George returned the look his twin was giving him. "Possibly dear brother." George grabbed his arm and dragged him over to a corner to plan.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:57 am

"Ya Neville I LOOOVVVVEEE dancing! but my feet hurt from my shoes!!! I hate it when that happens don't you? I mean why would anyone make shoes that hurt when you walk. I hate pain, pains so anoying I mean Why is there even pain, What dose it do anyways. Why would someone make something to make other people feel bad.................... HEY do you know WHAT!!
*Ginny takes off her painful shoes *
"There is ALLL BETTER NOW I CAN DANCE AGAIN,
I've been waiting all these years
To dance again
Now, at once, a chance appears
To hear that beat, so on your feet
It's time to dance again!"

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 1:59 am

"OH GINNY I LOVE THAT SONG! Voldy used to sing it all the time." Luna laughed. "I remember when I thought what I had with Voldy was love, then I met Draco!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 1:59 am

Great Idea Ginny!!! *throws shoes off dance floor and runs back on with two more butterbeers handing Ginny on*
Cheers Ginny!
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 2:01 am

When I was girl
The youngest girl
I'd love to move my feet
I'd hear a tune and to swoon
My life would seem complete
[Ginny's verson of the song..... more to come after these messages]

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 2:04 am

[Haha luna, you're so good at this!! I think I just seem drunk..but it's basically the same thing...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 14th 2010, 2:04 am

My other brother's would laugh and jeer
But I'd catch 'em tappin' their toes
'Cause when they'd start to fight, they'd get carried away by thier might (Except Ron)
And oh, how the feeling grows

I'd take my foot
My little foot
And with that foot
Oh, how I'd start to shake

I'd take two feet
Two tiny feat
Hey look! That's neat!
It's coming true
I finally get to dance again! Wahoo!

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next