Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abandoned Classroom

+26
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Parvati Patil
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Tristan Raksha
Lee Jordan
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Sirius Black
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

An Abandoned Classroom - Page 2 Empty Re: An Abandoned Classroom

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:30 am

[That'd just be ridiculous. Also..i'm imagining a mini-Snape drop-kicking Harry. Lol. I'm tired. XD You guys just go ahead and try to plan this out...Lily'll do what she likes anyhow. Depends on my mood what she does, pity and sympathize or despise. Razz
Anyway, no you two, i'm not dead. I did update my last post though.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:35 am

[Severus would like Lily to know that James is a horrible evil git, who doesn't respect her and doesn't deserve her affections. He would also like you to know that he worships the ground you walk on, and that you are Goddess.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:36 am

James took a big gulp of air and looked up at Lily on the couch. "I-I don't know... I don't know Lily, and I'm so, so damn sorry and it's all my fault and all I could think of was how much I wished she were you and I ruined everything and now you'll never forgive me and it's all my fault..." He lay his head down on the couch next to Lily, still not daring to crawl up next to her. He knew he had just ruined everything, and he hated himself for it, but still all he wanted was to be closer to Lily.

[Oh god, please don't take that in the creepy way...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:37 am

[Take it in the creepy way. He's insane.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:40 am

[Oh, you]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:43 am

[Wait! James is going to stop hexing Snape?!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:43 am

[Aw. Thanks Sev. Very Happy You two make me feel like an awesome person XD James: HAHAHA...Thank you for writing that. It was a very good just-in-case addition to your post. Razz Don't worry, she, and I, won't. Mostly because she'd be like O.O "PERVERT" then shove him off the couch and run. They aren't even dating, never mind really close...it's not happening.]

Lily felt him lay his head on the couch beside her and just turned her head so she could put her forehead on it. "Nice to know you can just, find another girl and pretend she's me? Gee. That's convincing..." She refused to open her eyes, or look at him. "You barely know me, James, and have never tried to change that. Why would you now?" By this point, she was awake by her emotions, and there wasn't a hope of her tears stopping falling.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:47 am

"I never said that was my intent," James said softly, frozen to the spot, trying not to say or do anything wrong to get Lily to move. "And I'm an idiot, Lily, but i can change." He knew it wasn't the best argument in the world, but he didn't want to say anything wrong. It was nice, right here with Lily.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:53 am

"If you can, why haven't you before now? Before you betrayed me twice over...and now...It's just...so frustrating..." Lily's words faded and nearly got jumbled as her eyelids drooped, her mind having given into sleep at last. Her head nodded down and her entire body slowly relaxed from being tense with stress. She fell into a deep, untroubled sleep quickly, the result of a long, trying day. For the moment, she was peaceful, not worrying about James, or Severus, or anything. Just finally enjoying sleep.

[I'm going to stick around long enough to make sure you either leave her here, or take her to the common room...then..i'm gone until..whenever. Razz Sometime? lol.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:01 am

James stayed silent, rather than have to tell Lily he just didn't know. He was quiet until he heard her breathing deepen and knew she was asleep. For a minute or so, he just stayed there so close to Lily in the silence, preserving the moment in his memory forever. Then with a bit of a sigh he got up and picked Lily up carefully so as not to wake her up. He didn't know how he was going to get her to her dorm, but he knew Hermione was in the Hospital Wing and at the very least there were nice soft beds in there...

[I'm going to take you to the hospital wing because I can't get Lily into her dorm and I think Hermione's in the HW. I think she'll be able to get Lily to her own bed. Bye bye then...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:03 am

[Haha...alright. By the way, this thread makes me laugh, between you and Severus making random comments. It's all cute yet they aren't dating, yet its funny also. Very Happy Hm...maybe i'll post in the HW, but then i'm going to SLEEEEEPPP. o.o ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 8:05 am

[Lils once I'm done in the HW I'll take you back to our dorm so you can wake up there tomorrow Smile ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:07 am

[Awesome. Thanks Mione. Now Lily needs to hang out with Sev, and explain what happened here, when she wakes up. Oh, and head back to the ball if it's still going on Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 3:54 am

Lily walked in with Severus levitated in front of her, and gently lay him on the couch. She scribbled a note and lay it on a small table by him, and gave him one last glance before walking out.

Sev,
Hope you're alright when you wake up...please don't get drunk again? I'm here if you need me.
Your friend,
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 3:57 am

It was a long time before Severus awoke again. When he did, he felt disgusting. He read the note Lily had left him and smiled a little, grateful for her friendship as well as Pansy's. Realizing how badly he stank of alcohol, he headed to the showers- it wouldn't do to have one of his professors noticing it, and reprimanding him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 22nd 2010, 1:32 am

[okies i'm using this because all the other rooms are crazy haha
I'm watching GoF right now...hahaha KILL THE SPARE!!!]

Remus entered the room carrying Hermione. Luckily there was a couch sitting along the wall and he laid her down gently on it. He summoned a blanket to cover her with than sat on the floor right next to couch at the end where her head was. He would wait until she woke up then he'd talk to her. She looked really tired and he wanted her to get some rest.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 22nd 2010, 1:33 am

[I just saw PoA. Prof Lupin is having a rough night Laughing
-is not creeping...cough-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 22nd 2010, 1:34 am

[I was watching that earlier!! I am so hot. hahahahhahaha >.> okies I'll shut up now]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 22nd 2010, 1:37 am

[*waves at creeper*]

*Hermione feels herself laid down somewhere soft and it's such a change from the grass by the lake that she wakes slowly. Her head rolls to the side and she finds herself face to face with Remus and far too close. She blushes and pushes herself up, looking at him with an embarrassed smile*

I seem to find myself waking up in places I didn't go to sleep a lot these days...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 22nd 2010, 1:39 am

[-waves back and munches on sucks on a cough drop-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 22nd 2010, 1:42 am

He smiled weakly at her then turned and looked down at the floor. "Look...how long have you been drinking Hermione?" He didn't want to be so confrontational right away but he figured being straightforward was better than skirting the issue until it just came out.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 22nd 2010, 1:45 am

*Her hand runs through her hair, her face glowing with humiliation*

What? What are you....?

*She trails off and looks at the floor, she can't even finish her sentence*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 22nd 2010, 1:54 am

He looked back up at her, "It's not like I haven't noticed. I just...didn't think you drank that much, but it seems like you've been drinking a lot lately. I'm worried about you and I think you should stop. Drinking doesn't lead to anything good. It may help you forget your problems at the time but they'll just come back later. I'm not trying to sound all righteous here, I've drank a bit too much myself lately, but I've decided to stop. I want you to stop too and I'll do my best to help you in any way possible. I..." He paused, wanting to go on but, he realized he'd probably just gone on a rant and she was probably annoyed with him now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 22nd 2010, 2:00 am

*She tries to hold his gaze but can't. She looks away to hide the tears and shame in her eyes.*

I couldn't find any other way to make things better. I don't know if I can stop...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 22nd 2010, 2:04 am

He reached up and took her hand holding it between both of his. "No. You can stop. I know you can and I am going to be right there for you the whole way through because I..." He swallowed nervously and continued, "I love you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next