Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, what a curious place

4 posters

Go down

Hello, what a curious place Empty Hello, what a curious place

Post  Guest August 8th 2011, 12:04 pm

Hi there! I'm Michelle, aka Alice Warbler. I'm quite new to this whole RP thing, but it looks FUN heheh. Ummm... HI

Back to top Go down

Hello, what a curious place Empty Re: Hello, what a curious place

Post  Angelina Johnson August 8th 2011, 12:21 pm

Hi there and welcome! I'm AJ, Gryffindor Mod, and I play Angelina Johnson, Victoire Weasley-Delacour, and Gideon Prewett.

If you haven't had a look yet, mosey on over and check out our rules, then feel free to jump straight in to the RP! Any area which is labelled [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] you're welcome to head on over and start posting - and if you want to use a particular place but it looks taken, feel free to PM characters and ask! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM myself or our Admin, the lovely Mya (Molly Prewett/Lily Evans) - or, for that matter, any other of the House Mods (our names are in purple).

Hope you like it here! We're more than a little crazy sometimes, but we're (mostly) harmless. XD
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans August 8th 2011, 1:31 pm

Hi and welcome, Michelle!
Well AJ has already covered all the important parts, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello too. I'm Mya, Admin/Ringmaster here at AWF, our crazy/wonderful little corner of the internet. If you have any questions about any of the rules, or how to find your way around the site, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm most often logged in as Lily Evans these days, and our awesome Mods (and everyone here, really) is always here and happy to help.
One other thing that bears mentioning, is that we will be restarting our role play afresh on September 1st when we close the 2.0 Role Play World and open up 3.0, so as you settle in there will be a great chance where everyone starts afresh.
Have fun! XD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 8th 2011, 4:49 pm

Hi Michelle!!!! Welcome welcome!

I'm Tam! I RP as Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks and Walden Macnair. As Ted I'm also the moderator of Hufflepuff house so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM any of my accounts. And if you want to RP let me know too!!

Have fun and good luck Smile
Tam
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2011, 8:17 pm

Hallo! I'm James or Cat, and Sirius is my only character. Hope you have loads and loads of fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 9th 2011, 10:21 am

Thanks guys! I'll go have a look around! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood August 16th 2011, 12:40 am

Hi!
My name is Abby and I RP as Jenna here. She's my only character. Welcome to the AWF family :-).
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down