Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them

Go down

I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them Empty I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them

Post  Guest January 30th 2011, 3:32 am

I'll try again here. I'd joined a few days ago, and I don't know WHAT? happened but my computer crashed in the middle of typing here, and when I got it going again, my account was gone. Now my usual Potter Board name is taken, probably messed up with the Crash - or I upset some magical balance in my first 10 minutes. SO I try again.

I enjoy Potters more for the Cinematography and effects more than anything else. Certainly the movies more than the books, because I do film, video and special effects for a living, and have for more than 20 years. I've made an oddly original Potter type film, called Harry Murdoch. And I will plan to load that up sometime soon, at least part one of 3 parts. I should say, I - AM - NOT - SELLING - IT. It's free. I got more to say here, BUT I'm waiting for a few people to get back to me to determine if it was just a computer glitch that cancelled me, or did I say something wrong in 10 minutes on the board, the other day.

Hoping to entertain you.

Back to top Go down

I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them Empty Re: I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them

Post  Guest January 30th 2011, 3:42 am

Huh, that's weird. I'm guessing it's your email I just saw in my inbox about your account being deleted-- I didn't do it, and I doubt the other admin did, so it's just a glitch is my guess.

HEY THERE.
I'm Eowyn, one of the admins here. I roleplay as Sirius, obviously.
And in about a minute somebody else who is less lazy than I am will fill you in on the basics.
I look forward to seeing the film-- it sounds interesting!

Back to top Go down

I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them Empty Thanks a lot for the reply

Post  Guest January 30th 2011, 4:49 am

Thanks for the reply. I'd thought that something "bad" happened, and I'd caused it. So I guess it was a glitch. I sometimes get....oh...."paranoid" on boards or forums, because I know at times, something seems so "BAD" or "unmentionable" to someone in the Admin Status that you just get deleted and banned. So I'm happy and will continue with what I hope to be some interesting contribution.

And let me say, it's good to see additional Potter-Related web sits out there. Must be fun to have started it....

Back to top Go down

I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them Empty Re: I'm a lover of Potter Spoofs and Making them

Post  Guest January 30th 2011, 4:57 am

Yeah; when it first started it was a lot more focused on just discussing the books/movies but over time this site has mostly turned into a place for just the RPG. But I'm sure if you post in the other threads, people would be happy to discuss them again; it's been a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 30th 2011, 5:51 am

Hi there!
If you're interested in discussing the film you made...just make sure it goes into the correct section of the forum...like this thread: Artwork and Photography. As long as it's in the right place, there shouldn't be any issues with discussing what you have done.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down