Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small field just outside the village

+12
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Remus Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
16 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A small field just outside the village - Page 3 Empty Re: A small field just outside the village

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:37 pm

George watched as her gorgeous eyes fluttered open. He scooted closer to her and kissed her on the top of the head. "Good morning. I suppose we should get back up to the castle at some point. However that's up to you." he said.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

A small field just outside the village - Page 3 Empty Re: A small field just outside the village

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:42 pm

*she smiled* I suppose we should...*she didn't necessarily want to go back just yet. if it was up to her, she would just stay here all day. she knew she probably shouldn't feel like this after just one date, but George really made her feel safe and happy. she sat up* would it be okay if we just sat out here a bit longer? it seems like its going to be such a beautiful day.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:49 pm

George smiled. "Thats fine" George looked at her one last time before enjoying the sunrise some more.

[Btw, now would probably be a good time to mention the dance]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:51 pm

[gah! you're right.]

*she smiled and then thought of something. she knew she had to talk to him about it...here goes nothing...* Hey George, can I talk to you about something?
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 6:53 pm

[You're lucky this couple's too young. I'm tempted to go all dramallama on it. But I won't do that since they're still really new. xD its not like Remione where they're attached via heartstrings yet. though it does appear they're getting there.]

George looked up. "Yeah Ang?" he said
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 6:58 pm

[ahh! XD lol]

*Angela started to get really nervous* well, you know there's this Sadie Hawkin's ball coming up right? and well...i'mkindasortagoingwithDean...just as friends though! *she bites her lip* i hope that's okay, i mean, I asked him quite some time ago, and he is my best friend, and i don't want to hurt him, otherwise i definitley would have asked you! *she realizes she's rambling and stops, letting George think*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 7:02 pm

George thought for a moment, then smiled. "Why do you look so nervous? Did you think I wouldn't be fine with that? Angela, you asked him before us right? Besides, Dean's my friend too. I trust him."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 7:08 pm

*Angela breaths a sigh of relief* right. i just, i didn't want you to be upset. i knew you probably wouldn't be, you're too sweet, but still... *she smiles* and besides, i'm sure Dean wouldn't have a problem sharing me... *she giggles a little*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 7:10 pm

George smiles. He really didn't want to screw anything up. He laid back on the blanket and watched the clouds of early morning roll by.

[I may go lay down for a bit but I never stay down long. Damn forum has to be so addicting.]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 7:14 pm

[omg i know. i'm trying to do a paper for my english class due in like, 3 hours.. =P]

*Angela smiled and was extremely relieved. George had taken it really well, not that she had expected any differently if she really thought about it. She would have to tell Dean at some point, but for now, she just laid back down with George and did some cloud watching*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 8:00 pm

George sat up after a long while and stretched. "Hey Ang, I think we should get back to the castle. Its getting late, people will notice we stayed out all night."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 8:02 pm

*Angela sat up as well* yea, you're probably right. let's go then i guess *she smiled up at George*
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 8th 2010, 8:03 pm

George leads her back up the path to honeydukes and then back into the castle

[See you in the common room!!]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 8th 2010, 8:04 pm

[yuppers!]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:35 am

*walks into field carrying Danni. He sets her down and conjures up some blankets*

How's this?
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 10th 2010, 6:37 am

"Perfect," she croons, leaning up to kiss him. She climbs carefully onto the blanket, now sober and wondering what happened to her new robes to make them so short. She curls up in the blanket burrito, making sure to leave enough room for Dean. "I've been waiting for this for a long time."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:38 am

*He smiles and kisses her softly*

"I have too"

*Climbs into blankets making sure she is warm, and puts his arms around her, smiling*
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 10th 2010, 6:42 am

Danni falls to sleep in Dean's arms, her dream-self making plans on how to ask Angel to Sadies. Her body slowly morphs back into a form few have seen: 5'6", olive completion, green eyes with a thin blue trim, freckles on a half-tan body, and dishwater blonde hair, just past her shoulders, with bangs that reached her chin. She sighed in her sleep, scooting closer to Dean.
[Goodnight! I'm off to go sleep for real now! Very Happy ]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel - Inactive March 10th 2010, 6:43 am

(HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha! lol! )

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:45 am

[NIGHT!!!!]

*Dean watches as Danni changes back into her actual self.*

I've never seen anyboday more beautiful before. And she's mine, she's actually finally mine...

*he smiles and closes his eye*
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:45 am

(oh Angel, this is gonna be FUN!)
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 10th 2010, 6:47 am

[loves/hates how you stole this spot Smile hehe]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:51 am

[sorry I didn't know where else to take her! We won't claim it though..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 10th 2010, 6:53 am

[haha i just think it's funny Smile and i guess i can't really claim it either lolz Very Happy]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 10th 2010, 6:54 am

[now i'm bored *sigh*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next