Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stevenson Abode

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Stevenson Abode - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stevenson Abode

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 3:21 pm

Neville Longbottom wrote:Neville would probably freak out a bit on the inside if she did that because innocent!Neville hasn't really snogged other than those few little kisses he had shared with Audrey. Neville smiled at Audrey as she was now sitting eye level with him and blushed for some reason. Maybe because she was so close to him and he had just really noticed now that they were so snuggly since he was semi-distracted by the movie before? "I'm really, really glad we got to see each other and didn't have to wait until break was over." He said smiling at her.

Audrey thinks innocent!Neville is adorable. Audrey smiled at him and cuddled up to him, moving her legs across his and giving him a kiss on the cheek before melting her head in his shoulder again, "I'm glad too. I'd missed you and it felt like break was lasting forever." She flocked the remote and started flicking through tv channels before finding HGTV which had a gardening show. She smiled and wrapped the blanket around them.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 6:35 pm

Neville's eyes went a little wide when she put a gardening show on, he was grinning like a loon and just staring wide eyed at the tv. He leaned his head slightly against hers and snuggled up to her too, getting nice and comfy with her. Keeping his one arm around her and the other just resting on one of her legs that were now on his. He didn't even freak out when she put her legs across his. Claps for Neville.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 24th 2010, 3:50 pm

Audrey is very impressed by Neville not freaking out. This is wonderful progress. She relaxed against him, and when the commercials came on she looked up at him. "I told you TV was wonderful. These now are called adverts, companies pay to get these things on the TV." One of her arms was holding the blanket around them and the other was around him, enjoying his body heat.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 24th 2010, 5:23 pm

Neville got very confused when the tv show stopped and other things started playing. He nodded and smiled when Audrey explained to him why it stopped and all that and he was very glad the show was not over. He grinned at her. "It really is wonderful!" he says, grinning like a loon. "I'm going to need to tell Grandma we need one of these." he says nodding.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 24th 2010, 9:03 pm

Audrey giggled, "I'm sure your grandma will love it. There are these things called soap operas that are basically dramatic versions of people's lives. My grandma is hooked on them." She grabbed another chocolate, "Are you hungry or thirsty? Have you ever tried soda?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 26th 2010, 2:57 am

Neville just shook his head to both questions. "No...and no." he said staring at her with a confused look on his face. "Soda, is that a drink?" he asked curiously. He didn't know muggles had so many different things then they did in the wizarding world.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum