Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stevenson Abode

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Stevenson Abode Empty The Stevenson Abode

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 4:40 am

Audrey is home. She sent a letter to Neville inviting him over for an evening with her family.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

The Stevenson Abode Empty Re: The Stevenson Abode

Post  Draco Malfoy December 23rd 2010, 4:42 am

[so i see this and don't forget...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 4:43 am

Neville apparated outside of Audrey's house because he is a smart, seventh year and would be able to do that. He was grinning to himself just at the thought of being able to see Audrey, but he was also a tad nervous. What if her parents thought he was some sort of freak? He shook his head and stepped up to the door and knocked lightly, waiting patiently.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 4:46 am

Audrey opened the door and immediately pulled Neville into a hug. Also I can't find photos but she's just in comfy jeans, a little too big and a tank top with a guy's shirt over it. One of those big snuggly ones. "Hey, I missed you."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 4:50 am

Neville is just wearing some pants and a shirt. It's great and um we were shopping today at the mall and we passed Victorias Secret. My step mom squeed because she loves that store, I squeed because there was a big picture of my girlfriend outside of it. Neville hugged her back, very closely with a large grin on his face while doing so. "I've missed you a lot too, Audrey!" he said, not letting go of her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 4:53 am

OMG. The commercials make me squee. My parents give me odd looks. Audrey smiled and kept hugging him for a second before pulling back but keeping an arm around him, "Come on in, you can meet my parents." She walked him inside and kicked the door shut before yelling for her parents.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 4:56 am

Neville smiled and got nervous when she said he could meet her parents. He stood close to her and tried to stay calm when she called for her parents. H looked around a bit nervously, admiring how pretty her house is. "I'm glad you sent me that letter." he said with a smile. "I've missed you a lot."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 4:59 am

Audrey is still smiling, she smiles a lot around him. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I missed you too." When her parents came downstairs she introduced him to them. They liked him. Martha and Robert Stevenson. Yep. I just came up with that on the spot. IDK where Martha came from.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:01 am

Martha and Robert. They just sound like names that would be good for a daughter named Audrey. I don't know, Martha, Robert, and Audrey just sound good together. You are good thinking on the spot. Yes you are. Neville of course blushed when she kissed him and he loved her parents. He liked them a lot. They were sweet, and nice, and friendly. It was great. He was awkward and adorable around them too because of course, he was extremely nervous.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:08 am

Well thank you, I thought so too. They really like him because he's not a manwhore and that's nice. Audrey then told her parents they were going downstairs and into the Stevenson's awesome basement where Audrey let go of his hand and walked over to the movie shelves to try to find something he would like.

NEV ANY MOVIE IDEAS?

The Stevenson Abode Portfolio-image14
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:11 am

Neville looked around at her basement, it really was quite nice. He looked mostly at the tv. He was excited to see the movie they were going to watch, mostly just to see how a movie worked and all. He was also excited to just sit nice and close to her because he sure did like Audrey a lot.

UM. I DON'T KNOW....
MAYBE LIKE A CHRISTMAS MOVIE, Because it is christmas time
OR
MAYBE A CLASSIC MOVIE, Because it is going to be his first movie
OR
MAYBE A DISNEY MOVIE, Because Disney movies are classic movies
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:16 am

HMMMMMMM
OMG MY BFF IS A GENIUS

LOVE ACTUALLY

Audrey pulled a movie off the shelf and slid it into the DVD player then went and sat on the sofa, grabbing te remotes and a blanket and patted the sofa next to her. "Come here, the movie I put in is called love actually. It's a sweet Christmas movie about lots of different people." And it's good for snuggling.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:19 am

Neville grinned at her and walked over to her, sitting down next to her on the sofa. He smiled at her and nodded. "Yay. I am really excited for my first movie. I've been looking forward to it since you told me all about movies." He said with a large smile. "Thank you for the seeds by the way." He said with a large grin. "I really like them."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:33 am

Audrey grinned, "I'm glad you like them! I personally love this movie, it's one of those ones I watch again and again." She hit the play button and turned down the lights with the universal remote before leaning over against him, totally ready to cuddle.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:38 am

Neville smiled at her and watched as she started the movie with just the click of a button. It was pretty amazing. My friend has a universal remote. He can control everything on the tv with it AND the fans and lights. It's awesome. Neville smiled to himself a little when she leaned against him and hesitantly slid his arm gently around her waist, he wasn't sure if he was doing this snuggling thing right but he sure hoped he was.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:43 am

I have one of those, my mom calls it the lazy machine. Audrey will have Neville up to top snuggling standards in no time. She cuddled closer to him as he slid his arm around her waist, throwing the blanket over herself, his arm and part of his knees. It was a really fluffy blanket because those are the best kinds.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:47 am

Fluffy blankets. Are the best. *has one over me as we speak* Neville didn't mind one bit as she snuggled closer to him and smiled as she covered herself and a little bit of him with the blanket. He looked back to the tv, still amazed by the whole movie idea and lightly moved his hand up and down on her side, in a comforting, relaxing sort of way.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:51 am

When I am home I live under them. And fluffy hoodies. Audrey smiled and watched the movie with him, regretting not getting food but then remembering that she was 17 and she accioded some chocolates from the side. Offering him some she got more comfortable, one arm around him with her head in the crook of his neck.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 5:55 am

Neville feels really dumb now because she just spent the past like two minutes trying to figure out what "accioded " was and thought maybe you meant that she like, had eaten so many that she didn't really need any more and her body could live off of the extra food she had eated and then I literally facepalmed when I remembered that Accio was a spell. Neville smiled at her and took a chocolate, popping it in his mouth. He leaned his head to the side, just slightly resting it on top of hers, which was leaning on his neck/shoulderish area.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 5:59 am

Wow. That was dumb. I love you anyway though. Audrey smiled as he rested his head on hers and she stayed put in the perfect cuddling position. As the movie progressed they laughed and Audrey shed a romantic tear or two or twelve. Finally the credits rolled and she paused them, not moving from her snuggle spot. "So what do you think?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 6:01 am

Well, I woke up at 9:30 this morning...Cut me some slack. Yes. That is early. Neville was sitting there kind of amazed by the movie when it was over. He had gotten so into the movie he almost had completely forgotten that it wasn't like real life and he was there. "It was really good." He said with a large grin. "Really.....amazing."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 6:07 am

Audrey giggled and snuggled into him, her lips gently brushing against the skin right above the neck of his tshirt. She debated teaching Neville anothermuggle movie tradition. Snogging at the movies. Audrey's hand moved up his side to his shoulder and she inched closer so their faces were more level.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 23rd 2010, 6:11 am

Neville would probably freak out a bit on the inside if she did that because innocent!Neville hasn't really snogged other than those few little kisses he had shared with Audrey. Neville smiled at Audrey as she was now sitting eye level with him and blushed for some reason. Maybe because she was so close to him and he had just really noticed now that they were so snuggly since he was semi-distracted by the movie before? "I'm really, really glad we got to see each other and didn't have to wait until break was over." He said smiling at her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 23rd 2010, 6:17 am

Okay sorry love im about to pass out.
Reply tomorrow.
xoxoxox
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down