Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Menagerie

+7
Rolf Scamander
Parvati Patil
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Magical Menagerie  Empty Magical Menagerie

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

DOM APOLOGIZES FOR DISAPPEARING LAST NIGHT. She actually went to bed rather early.
Also...I had no idea what to call this...for Pet Shop seemed a little...lame. So, I figured Hogsmeade had to have a branch of the store.

Scorpius laughed as she pulled him into the pet shop, figuring he would be just fine with getting her some chocolate chip cookies too. Though, chances were, he'd just go to the kitchens and get the house elves to make them. "Right...well...I'm not sure where that would be in here," he said, glancing around the crowded shop. Dom isn't sure if Scorp knows about Toby or not...considering she's kind of lost on the timeline of stuff now. If he doesn't, she can add that in. "Probably over there," he said, pointing to a section that had different types of food for animals. "I'm just going to glance around a bit...so let me know when you're done." He began to wander a bit throughout the store, taking in all the different types of animals. He'd always wanted one, like a puppy or a kitten or even his own owl, but his father seemed rather against that. Why? Scorpius wasn't quite sure. Now though, seemed like the appropriate time to get himself whatever pet he wanted. After all, Thanksgiving was already going to be quite interesting. The different cats were rather cute, but he wanted something a little more affectionate than a cat. Cats just...weren't his thing. Passing one cage in particular, he nearly walked right by it but froze. He wasn't sure what the thing inside of it was...but he rather liked the little blue creature. "Pannnnssssy," he called out, his eyes fixed on the cage. "Want."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Magical Menagerie  Empty Re: Magical Menagerie

Post  Draco Malfoy October 20th 2010, 11:55 pm

.... I am so afraid right now. And you will be so disowned by the end of this you won't even have a name left.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 12:07 am

No problemmm. I figured you'd crashed, and so I was being productive instead. Very Happy

Scorp probably knows about Toby, considering he's bff status and all, and since Leo got it for Pansy for a present for her seventh year of school. Though, knowing Leo, he probably just got it for Pansy because he knew it would then be indirectly tormenting Draco, and he really does love doing that. Anyway, Pansy headed over to where all the food was, and she picked up a bag of some kind of jerky-esque ferret food, as well as a bag of little treats. She went back over to where Scorp was passing some cats, which she steered clear from. Her mother was a cat person, which meant that Pansy was most certainly not a cat person. Looking into the cage that Scorpius had stopped in front of, she was rather pleased to see that it was not a cat. Clearly he wanted it, judging by his excited face, but the more Pansy looked at the thing, the less she knew what it was. She turned to ask the woman who was working if they could adopt a pet today, and she nodded happily. "Oh, yes, all of our pets are adoptable." Then she noticed what pet Scorp was looking at, and she ran over and stood between Scorpius and the cage looking rather panicked. "EXCEPT THAT ONE!!" Pansy leaned around her to look at the little blue creature, which was happily garbling, or, something, and wiggling its little claws around in a strange sort of wave. "What is that thing?" Pansy asked. The woman looked horrified as she answered: "A dog, I think, but it was dead this morning! Well, we thought it was dead, it was kicked by a thestral!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 21st 2010, 12:33 am

BUT DADDY! THAT'S SO...SO MEAN! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Scorpius waited anxiously for Pansy to come over, but was horrified by her expression. That...was rather unexpected. The little guy was adorable! Plus, the mean icky woman was not helping his cause either. "B-b-but," Scorpius began, gently pushing the woman out of the way and standing next to the cage. He looked at the little guy and even though he looked really weird, he was undeniably adorable. Plus, he was blue which made him even more freaking awesome. "I like him!" Scorpius said with a wide grin. "Come here boy!" he said, standing next to the cage and beckoning for the dog thing to come closer. The blue creature seemed to obey instantaneously. "Poor thing is probably just a little scared or something. Probably hates being stuck in this cage," Scorpius said, turning towards Pansy. "Please Pansy, can I get him?" he asked, giving his best friend the puppy dog eyes and truly hoping they worked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 12:39 am

Pansy watched the little creature, and though it was cute, there seemed to be something almost... creepy about it. Like it would break all your things while you slept, or eat all the dessert before you could even consider having some yourself. "Wouldn't you like a different dog?" Pansy wasn't sure about calling it a dog, but that was what the shopkeeper had called it, so she assumed it must be some sort of dog. "We have better dogs, dear," the old woman suggested, trying to hold the cage door closed where the blue creature was skillfully picking the lock open and shoving at the cage door to escape. But as Pansy watched Scorp's face again, she knew that there would be no talking him out of getting this particular little guy. He'd already gotten his mind set on having that dog for himself, and when Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy wanted something, he usually found a way to get it. She wrapped her hand around his wrist and looked at him, her head tilted in a last ditch effort at making sure that he was sure. "Does it have to be this dog?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 21st 2010, 12:49 am

Scorpius looked at the dog, delighted when it managed to get out of the cage on its own. The little guy was apparently really smart, which was good. Maybe he'd be able to teach it how to use the toilet or play guitar. "Not better than him," Scorpius said pointedly to the woman as the little guy sat down on the floor by his feet. He was just so obedient! Poor guy must have really hated the cages there. Scorpius Do not say his middle name Malfoy then turned to Pansy when she gripped his wrist. "Yes, he's good. I can tell," he said shortly, hoping that Pansy would just trust his instinct on the matter. "Pansy, he might just be the thing I need right now. Plus, he seems to rather like me," he said, looking at the blue dog sitting by his feet. "If it's a bad decision... then that's something I'll have to deal with. I'll deal with the consequences on my own," he insisted, not wanting to have to start begging for his BFF to let him do this.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 12:56 am

Pansy shrugged. She knew he'd do whatever he wanted no matter what she told him anyway. "Alright then." She followed the woman up to the desk, who had pulled out a few papers and was looking at Scorpius. "You'll have to think of a name for him." Upon hearing the name that Scorpius suggested, the woman scowled at him. "Well, that's not a real name..." Pansy's eyes widened and she subtly caught the woman's glance, who quickly corrected herself. "... at Durmstrang. But here it's a good name. And there's a two galleon license fee." She was scribbling things down on papers, checking things off initialing things, and circling where Scorpius would have to sign his own name in order to adopt the little blue dog-thing. Something about her manner seemed to show that she was eager and excited to get rid of the creature, but Pansy ignored it. The little guy was actually sort of cute, and she knew Scorp could handle whatever problems might arise.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 21st 2010, 1:17 am

Scorpius' face began to fall when she started to say that it wasn't a real name, but that quickly changed when she added at Durmstrang. "Oh! Yeah," he said, reaching into his bag and grabbing some galleons. "Err, please add some food, a collar, and a leash on to that," he said. "Oh! And one of those little beds," he added excited, placing the galleons on the counter and then signing his full name, even Hyperion, on the line. "Can you watch him for a second please?" he asked his BFF, though he doubted that the good dog was going to be going anywhere. Moving to the a section of the store, he grabbed a collar and leash, a bag of food, and then one of the little fluffy pillows. Once he had everything selected, he went back over to his new little buddy and put the collar and leash on him. "Ready?" he asked Pansy with a wide grin, unable to help how excited he was about his new friend. He couldn't wait to introduce him to other people too, for the little guy was just too darn cute.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 1:19 am

I AM HEREBY SHUNNING MYSELF FROM AWF UNTIL I FINISH DOING MY MATH AND GOING TO TAKE THAT QUIZ. I wil return no later than 10 pm at which time I will reply. Sorryyy XD
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 21st 2010, 1:23 am

OMG. I WAS GONNA TAKE A NAP...SO THIS IS PERFECT.
GOOD LUCK!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 5:17 am

Pansy nodded and glanced down at the little blue creature that was now sitting happily by her feet. He was well behaved, surprisingly. She looked up to see Scorp walking away to get a few things for his new dog, and the instant his head turned, it was like the little dog knew his true owner wasn't watching anymore and he could do whatever he wanted. His claws dug into Pansy's jeans and it was climbing onto her boot, up her leg and somehow ended up going across her shoulders. The shopkeeper had her back turned, so she couldn't even try and help pull the little guy off as he climbed all down Pansy's arm and nibbled on the hem of her shirt and tugged on her hair. But the instant that Scorp had finished grabbing his things, the dog had sat down on the ground again by her feet, wiggling his little nubby tail and blinking up at her as if nothing at all had happened. She huffed and reached up to fix her hair, tugging her shirt back into place. She made a mental note not to be left watching the dog too often, because apparently it liked to climb and apparently it didn't seem to like her very much. Pansy nodded as Scorp asked if she was ready, and she followed him out of the store.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 21st 2010, 9:55 pm

[I just wanna say that whenever we talk about Hyperion in my mythology class, I hear Scorp saying "DO NOT BE SAYIN' THE MIDDLE NAME." It makes me laugh.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 21st 2010, 10:41 pm

[It really is an unfortunate name. It makes me cringe every time someone says the full name. Poor Scorp. AND PANSY, I'LL POST TO THIS TO TOMORROW. I've got a test to study for tonight. Blah blah blah.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 10:51 pm

[That's fine, GOOD LUCK, YOU GO KICK THAT TEST'S ASS! <3]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 21st 2010, 11:03 pm

[Hahahaha, thank you! I'm moving right along with the study guide...so I'm hoping that memorizing the stuff won't be that bad. THERE WILL BE A POST TOMORROW. PROMISE]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 21st 2010, 11:07 pm

[OKAY!!! *will also attempt productivity tonight* *will probably fail like always*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:31 am

Pansy walked in, taking a look around. Her eyes paused on the puppies in the window for a little while, and she glanced toward the back of the store where she knew there were more little kennels with dogs in them. She walked over to the wall of dog supplies and took a look around, trying to figure out something good to get for the dog. "He seems like he would like plasma cannons, or maybe this cape and bra-hat combo costume? Then again, maybe a hovercraft spaceship, a bigwheel? Maybe I'll get him a new dog bed, a really really nice one." There was one shaped like an epic space ship, it even had cool buttons with fourteen different noises and action phrases. It. Was. Perfect. She picked it up and looked it over, deciding she may as well go ahead and get that, but not before glancing at the puppies in the window again, a bunch of little shepherd puppies playing together.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:38 am

Omg I love you.
That's all.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:42 am

Draco watched as her eyes kept going back to the puppies in the window, they were really cute. When she walked over to pay he walked up behind her, one hand going around her shoulders. "That's pretty cool for his alien dog. Is this where he got it?" All of a sudden the german shepherds started to bark, knocking each other over. He looked at them with amusement, "They're adorable."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:47 am

"Yeah, he got Stitch here. I think he'll love it." She smiled and looked back at the puppies, especially this one that was jumping up looking at her. "Absolutely. I've always wanted a dog, but mum always had cats, so I was overruled. Finally I got Toby though. I guess that's as close as I'll ever get until I move out. There's more dogs in the back too." She headed back there, telling the shop owner she just wanted to take a look, and she headed into the back of the store to look at the other dogs here.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:52 am

Draco shuddered and followed her back, "Merlin those cats, how I hate them. I wish you could get a dog just to feed those cats to it." He remembered when the monster before the current ball of fur had bitten him. Fortunately that one had vanished quite quickly and Draco had to wonder if Leo had something to do with that. "What would your mother do if you got one? I mean I'm sure your father wouldn't let her throw it out so could she even do anything?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 3:00 am

"I don't know. She wouldn't be happy, but I think dad's always wanted a dog as well. Our cats tend to disappear, as you might have noticed. Dad doesn't like the cats." She winked at him, and stopped in front of a kennel with three little husky puppies in it, and she knelt down to look at them, poking her fingers between the holes of the kennel door, laughing as they nipped playfully at her hands. "How cute."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 3:05 am

"No one except your mother and mine like those cats." He stopped when she did and crouched next to her. "OMG THEY'RE SO FLUFFY! You've always had a think for big dogs haven't you." He knew Pansy loved animals much more than he did but he had to admit that the only pet he could ever see having, aside from an owl, would have to be a dog.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 3:11 am

"Well there's no point in a little dog is there? They don't even deserve to be called dogs, just barking cats, really." She stood up again, walking down the aisle a little further, stopping in front of a another cage with a mammoth of a dog inside. "Now that is a dog." She laughed, imagining what kind of havoc she could cause letting a beast like that one loose in her house.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 3:16 am

"Ugh if your mother's cats could bark then no one in your house would ever sleep again." He stared in horror at the dog in the cage, "That's not a dog, it's a horse. You'd have to keep it in the stables." He moved on the next cage, "Aww look at these little ones, Scorp said the other day if that if I was dog I'd be a dalmatian. I wasn't sure."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next