Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stone Steps

+21
Reed Dawson
Jenna Wood
Arthur Weasley
Louis Weasley
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Nikki Orwell
Jack Smith
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
25 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Stone Steps  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stone Steps

Post  Victoria Black July 18th 2011, 7:29 am

"I know what you mean. My family is always falling apart too. Actually we probably already fell apart long ago." Vee attempted a joke. And Rose shouldn't be afraid to talk about it because if it were Vee, Vee would probably be asking Rose for help. And she was glad that Rose appreciated the hug because that's what friends are for. "It's not going to be something that you want to do, but you guys probably should talk, attempting not to blow up. If that could happen." Vee felt as if she was being insensitive for some reason, but she really hoped that she was wrong because she really didn't want to be insensitive and she was truly trying to help.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 18th 2011, 7:36 pm

Rose almost laughed, "It very well could blow up. That's my problem: when I'm angry, I just want to yell at people." She nodded, "You're right, I should talk to him. I'll just have to get like really relaxed before, so I don't get mad at him. I'll eat a whole carton of ice cream or something." She smiled at Vee, feeling much better about the whole thing now.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 19th 2011, 3:42 am

[I like your new pic!]

"That's understandable. I can blow up at people, but it's rare. Usually I go off alone and sulk, although I hate to admit it." Sulking could be fun though, if you liked to read and write. "Relaxation... You could do one of those cheering charm things!" She giggled. "Ooh ice cream. I am now sorely tempted." No. No more ice cream and sweet stuff. Vee had just gone and bought a bunch of nutella filled cupcakes with Jenna a few weeks ago, and it caused her severe sugar rush. "Ugh sometimes I wish we were in the same house! We could have that sleepover we were discussing." Vee did that thing were you blow air through your lips.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 19th 2011, 4:52 am

"Maybe we could have a sleepover." Rose said, "My dad use to tell me about this room in Hogwarts that turns into whatever you want it to. Ever heard of it? I've never actually found it, but maybe if I could then we could turn it into a dorm room!" She grinned, "I'd just have to owl home to get my dad to tell me. Or I'm sure one of my cousins knows. It's been a long time since I had a sleepover, too..."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 19th 2011, 5:23 am

"Oh I've heard a rumour like that... of some room that's whatever you want. Well we must do that as soon as we find where it is, although that may be a bit difficult, because as I have noticed, Hogwarts loves to hide it's best-kept secrets. I am sure the room is well hidden." It even hid fake stuff, like walls. Walls pretending to be doors really annoyed Vee. "No, I haven't had a sleepover in a while either... Not really since before Beauxbatons." Wow that was actually a long time.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 19th 2011, 5:52 am

"Since before Beauxbatons? That was forever ago! You poor thing, missing out on all the corny games and silly gossip. I'll write my dad about it as soon as I can, then." Rose smiled, "We'll have to stock up on more chocolate, though. I'm pretty much out of the stuff we bought last time. And make hot chocolate! I had almost forgotten about that."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 19th 2011, 6:30 am

"Corny games and silly gossip, two thing a girl should never be depived of!" Vee rolled her eyes and laughed. "It most certainly FEELS like forever." She is having trouble remembering it. "Ooh yes, I'm running low too! And the hot chocolate is a must, I still find it hard to believe how good it was." Vee reminisced. "Yes! You must o your dad as soon as you find an owl!" Vee likes owls. She has one named Egbert.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 20th 2011, 5:37 pm

Rose nodded, "I'll send him a letter as soon as my brother is done with his owl. I don't have one, so I have to borrow him." She explained, "I prefer cats. So," She started, "What shall we do? I wish it was a little nicer today, it's so windy. But at least it's warm, right?" The wind was still blowing their hair around but it was true, the sun was shining down in full force. "Any ideas?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 20th 2011, 7:02 pm

"It's a really nice day, actually!" Vee said in a cheerful tone. "Well, we could go to Hogsmeade, or we could have a picnic by the lake, or..." She drifted off in thought. Vee wasn't exactly great at deciding things... "We could attempt to find the magical room on our own, although a professor would likely find us and give us detention..."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 5:36 pm

"A picnic by the lake! That's a really good idea. And afterwords, we could go swimming." They had talked about going swimming before, Rose remembered, and today was a pretty good day for it. She stood up and turned around, looking down at Vee. "What do you think?" She asked, reaching out her hand to help her friend up, "Sound good?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 6:12 pm

"Ooh! Yes! Swimming!" Now that Rose mentioned it, Vee remembered about the swimming too. Vaguely. "Sounds good." Vee took Rose's hand, and pulled herself up. "We need to find one of those awesome picnic basket things for our picnic. With the flippy top thing!" Vee had always wanted to use one of those!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:16 pm

"Let's go grab some supplies from the kitchen. Maybe the house elves know where we can find one of those baskets." Rose suggested, and then they left for the kitchen where I shall post... yay.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20