Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladrags Wizard Wear

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gladrags Wizard Wear - Page 2 Empty Re: Gladrags Wizard Wear

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 9:57 pm

Al looked away again as Parvati changed into a new dress, not wanting to be a creep and watch her change. That, and he wasn't a fan of looking at her curvy lady body. He turned back to face her as soon as she finished changing into the black dress, and clapped his hands together in obvious approval. "Aaah! I don't know which one to pick now! They're both so perfect! Parv, why are you so pretty!? I don't know which one to pick now!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 10:48 pm

Parvati grinned widely as he said he didn't know which one to pick and that they were both perfect. "Oh my gosh! I love them both so much!" She said, doing a little twirl. She stopped to stare at him and shook her head. "Oh stop, Al. I'm not that pretty." She said with a small smile. "I do like them both so much though!" She said with a sigh. "Which one do I choose?!?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 29th 2011, 4:53 am

"Hmm." Al pursed his lips and pressed the palms of his hands together before bringing them up to rest on his mouth. "That one," he answered seriously, tilting his hands forward slightly to point at one of the dresses. "The black one."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 4:58 am

Parvati grinned widely. "Okay!" She said with a wide grin before she stepped out of the black one and put it back on the hanger and then she slipped into the dress she had on earlier. "Let's go! I think we are all done here." She said nodding, making sure her dress was nice and in place before she grabbed Al's hand and stepped out of the changing rooms. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw an employee standing there.

"Only one person to a room." She woman said with wide eyes as she stared at them.

Parvati just stared for a moment before nodding. "Right. Sorry. It won't happen again." She said with a small shrug. The girl standing in front of them was looking at them as if they had just gotten it on in the changing room. "I just couldn't hold back. I needed him and I needed him now." She said looking over at Al and smirking slightly.

She bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the girls expression to what she said and then dragged him out of the changing rooms and back into the main store.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 29th 2011, 5:30 am

Al's eyes widened at Parvati's comment, and he smirked and winked at the employee as Parvati grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. Once they were back in the main area of the store, he burst out laughing and high fived Parvati. "That. Was. Awesome. Did you see her face!?" he asked through fits of laughter as he glanced back at the changing rooms.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 5:33 am

Parvati grinned and nodded. "I know! She totally thought we got it on in there!" She said with a laugh and a grin. She placed the green dress back on the rack, keeping the black dress to buy it. "Her face was priceless." She said with a grin. "I definitely will never forget this birthday." She said, still grinning and laughing lightly as she walked over to the counter to buy the dress.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 29th 2011, 5:46 am

"Aww. I'm so glad you're enjoying it! So I'm guessing all of this makes up for the lack of a proper Albus Potter birthday snog?" he asked teasingly as he followed her over to the counter.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 5:48 am

Parvati grinned and nodded. "Albus, what on earth are you talking about?" She asked stepping in front of him. "Do you not remember anything that happened in the changing room? Wow. Thanks a lot." She said before scoffing and turning around and walking back to the counter with a large grin. She handed the lady the dress and paid for it. "Yes, it does make up for it though." She answered him as she walked towards the exit after receiving her dress back.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 29th 2011, 6:23 am

Al rolled his eyes and laughed as he waited for his friend to finish paying for the dress. He locked arms with her then led her out of the store. "You are gonna look smokin' in that dress. Let me tell ya," he complimented with a grin as they walked out of the front doors. "And I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday sex. I do what I can."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 6:27 am

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 12th 2011, 7:09 am

Lucius led Narcissa into the shop, still holding her hand as he had the entire walk down to Hogsmeade. He leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. "Anything you want is yours," he promised her, knowing that money and material items was the easiest way to most girl's hearts.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 12th 2011, 2:06 pm

Narcissa smiled a bit as Lucius led her by the hand into this shop. It was their first date since the restaurant. She knew it was a bit silly but she felt special having him bring her here, like she was better than other girls because she had a boyfriend. The kiss he placed at her temple was short but sweet, and caused Cissy to blush a tiny bit. She smiled at him. "Really?" She asked, excited for all the she could buy to impress him with. She began walking down the racks of clothes, stopping at a few casual dresses. She held a short longlavender dress up to him that had a one long sheer sleeve that when she wore it would drape oer her arm nicely. "What do you think?" She asked, "too bright?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 12:35 am

Lucius looked the dress up and down before smiling in approval. It wasn't really his style. He preferred more formal, elegant dresses, but for a spring or summer trip to France, the dress Narcissa had chosen would do just fine. "No, not too bright. I like it," he told her, feeling the delicate fabric between his fingers. "You'll look beautiful in it, I'm sure, but...you should try it on just to be sure," he suggested, wanting to see how she'd look in the dress. And girls liked trying on dresses, didn't they?
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2011, 3:36 am

Narcissa smiled as Lucius gave his approval. "I'll try it on, I just want to find some others..." She trailed off as she spotted a gorgeous dress on the wall, strapless and jeweled. The bottom was bubbled elegantly, every so often being bunched up by small jewel pins. Narcissa walked over to the dress on display and turned to the saleswoman, who had been looking on dutifully. "Take this down off the wall." She said to the woman, watching expectantly as she got it down. She nodded to the womam quickly, as she was supposed to before she turned back to Lucius. "Now, I can try things on." She said, excited to have found such a nice dress, all her attention to the more casual one almost forgotten.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 14th 2011, 9:59 pm

Lucius eyes lit up in approval. The first dress had been fine, but the second one was much more suitable and appropriate for someone like a Black. "Perfect," he smiled, his approval obvious as he looked over the dress. He walked over with her towards the dressing rooms, then stopped as he let go of her hand. "I'll wait right here while you change into them," he told her, becoming the gentleman that he had been trained to be.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 15th 2011, 8:20 pm

Narcissa smiled as she saw Lucius' very apparent approval. She enjoyed the dress as much as he did, and perhaps a little more. "You do that." She said, smiling as she walked into one of the dressing rooms, closing the door. She pulled the long dress on first, the lavender one lying forgotten on a small bench. She smiled at her reflection, but frowned when she could not reach the zipper. She shrugged. "Lucius," she called out quietly. "Would you mind helping me with the zipper?" She was a bit shy about this, but there was no way to see if it would fit right without zipping it up first. She opened the door just a smidgeon if he would come in and help her.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 16th 2011, 2:18 am

Lucius waited patiently outside the dressing room, already knowing that the dress would look perfect on Narcissa. He turned his head as he heard his name being called, and smiled as he walked over to help her, setting his walking stick so that it was leaning up against the wall. Without saying anything, he gently placed his hands on the zipper as he slowly zipped it up, taking his time and being careful as to not let the zipper catch in the fabric. Once it was completely zipped up, he smiled at his girlfriend as he looked at her reflection in the mirror. "You look beautiful," he complimented, a soft smile on his face.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 16th 2011, 6:25 am

Narcissa flinched when she felt his cold hands on her back, but soon got used to it as she felt the fabric of the dress closing around her shoulders. As the dress took it's shape on her body, she began to like it more and more. She smiled, liking the way she looked. "I think we found a dress." she said, happy that she was able to get this. "Thank you." she replied, "I'm glad you like it. And she was. In fact, she was rather smug with the fact that she had chosen a dress to his liking. It was all about learning his tastes, and what he liked so she could adapt to that. "Thank you for helping me with the zipper." She laughed. "I would have never gotten it myself." She noticed the soft smile on Lucius' face, and saw how much it made him look, well, nice. Usually, he wore a forwn or a self-satisfied grin, and while it was hot, it made one wonder what he was thinking about. The smile he gave her now was of the softer variety, that just made him look more natural.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 16th 2011, 8:52 am

"Of course." He stepped back and picked his walking stick back up, as he leaned his shoulder against the wall. "It'll be perfect for France," he told her with a small nod. "The color suits you," he complimented. It wasn't that he hated the other dress. He just preferred dresses like the one Narcissa had on much more.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 17th 2011, 12:27 am

Narcissa looked at herself again in the mirror. "I guess it will be a good fit for France." She said, a little absently. "The colour is nice, I just think maybe something could be done with the bodice. We'll worry about it later though." She said. Narcissa could easily tell that this was the dress he preferred. Of course, so did she. "Shall we go back outside then, or would you like to go somewhere else?" She asked.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 17th 2011, 6:43 pm

"We can always fix it," Lucius smiled, knowing that it'd be easy to find a seamstress that would be able to alter the dress to Narcissa's liking. "Is there anyplace you'd like to go?" he asked curiously, knowing that he would have to try and not always make everything about him if he wanted things to work out. Narcissa wasn't like the other girls, and he had to keep that in mind. "This spontaneous date is all about you, after all."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 18th 2011, 3:37 am

Narcissa nodded. "True." she noted. "I just wish I could find a nice dress off the rack that didn't have to be altered. I don't think I'll find one nicer than this though." Narcissa thought for a moment. "Hm..." She looked out the store window to the street, spying an ice cream stand. Times like this she could indulge "I don't know, but that ice cream stand across the street looks good. Would you like some?" She asked. "Thank you," she said, smiling at him. "Though I would hate to do something that you didn't want to do. Just a warning, soon it will be your turn to chose." She smiled coyly at him, trying to figure out what he liked so she could know him better.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 18th 2011, 4:28 am

"That's what personal designers are for," he answered with a slight smirk. He didn't have one of his own, yet. But he had always planned to hire one once he got out of school. If he was going to need to dress up for certain events then he might as well go all out in looking his best. He raised his eyes as he saw her looking out the window, and smiled at her suggestion. He wasn't normally one for sweets, but that was mostly because he never really had anyone to share them with, and no way was he going to sit in his dorm alone and eat ice cream or treacle tart. That would just be pathetic. "That sounds like an excellent idea." He smiled and led her over to the back of the store, where he paid for both dresses and asked for them to be delivered up to Narcissa's dorm, because that can totally be done with magic. He didn't want them to have to carry around the dresses after all. "Ice cream now?" He turned to her, smiling as he offered out his arm for Narcissa.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 18th 2011, 4:38 am

Narcissa smiled at his approval. Before they did that, though, he paid for her dresses, and had them sent up to her dorm, a service which she enjoyed. Carrying a dress with that many layers of tulle and bubbling would have been very, very annoying. "Thank you for the dresses." she said, happy that he paid for her. Already he was turning out better than she expected. She nodded and took his arm happily as the two of them walked out of the dress store for ice cream.

(Where do you want to continue?)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 18th 2011, 4:45 am

Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down