Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladrags Wizard Wear

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gladrags Wizard Wear Empty Gladrags Wizard Wear

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 8:26 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Gladrags Wizard Wear Empty Re: Gladrags Wizard Wear

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 19th 2010, 5:13 am

Pansy wandered in, Scorpius on her arm, and she dragged him over toward the area of the shop where they kept all the shoes. She skimmed along the rows of them, searching for some good boots. "Hmm. Boots. Flats or heels? Black or brown? Laceup or slip on? There's so many to choose from..." She picked up a few here and there, not really sure exactly what she was looking for, but knowing that she wanted a pair of boots and when she saw the right ones, she would know. "Any thoughts from the best friend?" She laughed, not sure if he would have anything to add about boots or not. She wouldn't be surprised if he just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, considering most guys don't really like shoe shopping.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 2:23 am

As they entered the store and went off to the shoe section, Scorpius kept an expression of extreme distaste on his face. This...was not his idea of a fun time in Hogsmeade. Still, if Pansy wanted to do it then he was going to get off his high horse and do something she was in the mood for. As she began to peruse the the rows of shoes, he cautiously picked up a tall, strappy heel as he passed it. "Damn," he muttered, wondering how in Merlin's name girls put up with such things. At least the made the woman's arse look mighty fine. "Hmm?" he questioned, moving over to where she was. "Oh...uhh...they all pretty much look the same to me," he said, trying to distinguish between all the different kinds she pointed out. "Err...yeah...I honestly don't know," he said, holding up a black boot with a tall, thin heel. "Not these," he said, putting them back down. "Too sexy for you. Maybe that one?" he suggested, pointing to a short boot that was rather flat. "Those seem like your kind of thing and rather modest too."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 2:35 am

Pansy gave him a sort of look that was like WHAT WHATTT NOW? when he said one was too sexy for her. "Too sexy? What do you mean by that?" She didn't really give him a chance to answer, grabbing a pair of that particular boot, as well as the flatter one he'd pointed out, and then a third pair that was somewhere in between the two styles. "I guess I'll just see how they look." True, it wasn't exactly a pair she'd have picked up at first, but as she looked on them they were sort of growing on her. Granted, she liked them best because she was imagining what a great weapon that heel was, but she wouldn't admit that to Daphne or anyone. Shoes were shoes, shoes were not weapons. She found an oversized seat in the corner where she sat down to take off her own shoes, picking up the boots he'd first picked up and slipping them on, lacing them up and standing to take a look at them. She walked over to a mirror that was hanging on the wall, tilting her head a little as she stared at them. She turned around to look at them from the back, from the side, contemplating them very thoroughly from all angles.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 3:25 am

"I-" he was about to answer her, but then the shoe was taken from his hand. His eyes widened, complete shock over coming him when she decided to try on the sexy shoe. This was Pansy, his friend that he had never seen in something sexy because...well...that just wasn't her thing. "Err, right," he said, moving over to the seats where she was and sitting himself down across from where she was trying on the shoes. He wasn't quite sure how this was going to work out, for he couldn't see her comfortably pulling off that kind of shoe. After all, it looked like hell to have to walk in those things and he wasn't sure she was going to quite have the confidence to do so. Pansy seemed to surprise him though as she walked over to the mirror with what looked like ease and then looked at the boot. "Pansy..." Scorpius said hesitantly, his eyes on the shoes and his thoughts wondering just how her legs looked underneath her pants. Probably fantastic, which wasn't good at all. "You can't get those. I refuse to let you buy or wear those shoes."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 3:38 am

Pansy turned back over her shoulder to look at Scorpius, almost laughing but really quite curious. Things like why she shouldn't wear these just didn't pop into innocent Pansy's mind. "Why not? They're actually surprisingly comfortable." She shrugged, looking in the mirror again at them, shifting her weight onto one foot, the other, and then walking back over to the chair where she leaned over to untie them and take them off. "It's all well and good what you think I can and cannot do, but you can't refuse for me to do something unless you give me good reasons." She'd finally gotten them untied and was now balancing on one foot as she tugged the boot loose, dropping it back on the ground before lifting her other leg to pull off the other one, which proved to be more stubborn than the first. Luckily, her balance had been much improved from all her dueling practice otherwise she'd have ended up a heap on the floor a long time before now.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 3:47 am

He gaver her a look, wondering if it really wasn't that obvious why. Apparently though, it wasn't. "You can't wear those..." he said slowly, his eyes remained trained on the shoes as she began unlacing them. "You can't...too sexy," he said, shifting in his seat so that he leaned against the back of the chair. "I refuse to let my best friend walk around in those sexy things. You'll give all the guy boners," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He was hoping that the blatant truth would make her blush and get all embarrassed, since she hated talking about things like sex. "Do you really want to do that to half the guys at the school?" he asked, being sure to keep his eyes trained on her face instead of her now bare feet.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 3:57 am

Pansy blinked rapidly a few times and looked up at him as he said they were too sexy and she would give all the guys boners. She couldn't even believe she thought the word boners, twice now, and she would definitely not be repeating it out loud. "That's ridiculous." She almost pointed out the fallacy in that Scorp said all the guys and then half the guys, but Ashley realizes this is probably accurate because half the guys at Hogwarts are gay these days and they really wouldn't care what kind of shoes Pansy was wearing as far as their lower head was concerned. They'd only be telling her they were fabulous or something. "Really, that's why I'm not allowed these? Because stupid boys will have little... problems because of them?" She'd crossed her arms now, a way to sort of create a wall around herself, seeing as conversations like this always made her feel a little awkward. It didn't register to pathetically oblivious that it wasn't the shoes, it was what the shoes may or may not have done for her legs and ass that was the problem.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 4:09 am

She just wasn't getting it. His best friend was very bright, but when it came to boys and sex she was clueless. "Alright, it's more than erections," he said standing up with a slight huff. He moved over to where she was, forcing her to sit down, picking up her shoes and holding them out towards her so that she put them back on. He waited patiently, then grabbed her hands and pulled her up and walked her over to the mirror. "Alright, what do you see?" he asked, looking in the mirror with her, which is rather funny since that's what they were also doing at Pigfarts. "From a guys point of view," he said while looking at her, "We just see this sexy girl. Is that what you want guys and even some girls to think when they see you?" He shifted, kneeling down on the ground. "Alright, just look at your calf," he said, lifting her pants leg up. "If that's what the bottom of your leg looks like, imagine the rest of it," he said, dropping the pants to cover up her rather fit calf. Damn. Standing up he gave her a serious look that he was not okay with her going out like that. He then turned her slightly, making her stand sideways in front of mirror. "Plus, look at what they do to your arse!" he proclaimed, having no shame in admiring his BFFs arse. "Pansy, do you really want to degrade yourself? Do you really want to become one of those girls who's all into looks?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 4:42 am

Pansy cringed as he said erections, and hoped he didn't notice, because when he saw her do things like that, it only made him want to make it happen more. She put the shoes back on and followed him to the mirror, standing there with her arms crossed as she watched him through the mirror. She looked at her leg as he instructed her to, but she couldn't see herself as sexy or anything like that, so his lecturing was pointless as far as her seeing what he was looking at. She figured she'd just take his word for it. "Okay, okay, they're too much." She didn't look at herself when he turned her sideways, but turned to him instead. "And I wasn't getting them for looks, obviously, since I don't even know what apparently you see right off. I just wanted them for these bad boys." She lifted up one of her legs, looking at the spiky heel. "I mean, how badass are those. You could spear right through things with them if they got in your way." She shrugged and went back to the chair, taking them off and dropping them to the side without another thought. If Scorp was right about this, which he usually was when it came to matters of sex and such, she didn't want those shoes if it would cause problems for her with guys. She'd only wanted one and that one had turned into a jerk, and so as far as she was concerned, the rest of them, except her best friend, could buzz off as well. "What about these though, a compromise between those other ones and the flats?" She held up the last pair she'd grabbed. They were still heels, but the heel was thicker and lower. The black leather probably midcalf and tied up the front, and she waited for some sort of comment about them before she'd even bother putting them on, since apparently Scorp was the last word on if her boots were too sexy or not.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 4:53 am

His eyes flew to the heel, knowing that those things could probably be classified as a weapon. "Yeah...you should stay away from those then," he muttered, not wanting to see just who or how his BFF would attack with them. He watched as she moved to take off the boots again, hoping that he hadn't offended her when he gave her his honest opinion. It was the truth though, for those boots were just...damn. They even had a slight effect on him, which wasn't good and he did not want a repeat of what happens when he thinks his best friend is sexy. Plus, she's in a complete straight mind set, so it would just be so much worse if that were to happen. Moving to sit back down on the chair, he situated himself comfortable on the seat before looking up as she held up another shoe. He gave it a careful look before replying, "It's better than the one you just put on. Still slightly sexy. Though, I think it'll actually be alright. Don't think you'll be getting instant erections from boys passing you in the halls," he said with a teasing grin. "Try them on, I rather like them." He waited to see how they fit, still rather confused as to why exactly she needed or wanted shoes. "Why boots?" he asked, wondering if she was going to be going somewhere in specific with them on.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 5:21 am

There it was again, that word, and she cringed as she slipped the boots on, tying them up. "Because Muffy doesn't like them and doesn't approve. So naturally," she stood up and headed over to the mirror again. "I need a pair." She tilted her head again, looking at them, trying to look at her legs or something and figure out what Scorp was talking about. Sure the heels made her calves look nice, but that was thanks to all the dueling workouts as well, though that had helped out pretty much every part of her body and she felt more in shape and capable than she had in a while. "So?" She asked him, walking back toward the chair he was sitting in. She liked how they made her feel just that much taller than she usually was, those couple of inches taking her confidence for miles. Not to mention the fact that her mother would have absolutely hated to see Pansy in a pair of black boots, which was almost the best part about it all.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 5:48 am

Scorpius figured that that whole thing made a lot of sense. After all, he'd met Muffy and Muffy didn't like Scorpius one bit. He had done nothing though. It was weird and the hatred must have had a deeper meaning. "Oh, well if that's the case, then feel free to get any pair of boots that your heart desires," he said with a grin. He watched as she pulled on the next pair of boots, nodding when he saw what they did to her legs. They weren't as ridiculously sexy as the other pair, but they still did the job. "I like them," he said as she walked over to him, his eyes trained on the boots that were in front of him. He then couldn't help himself. With her standing so close in front of him, his eyes skimmed up her body until they met her eyes. "I uhh...these are definitely a great pair," he said, nodding approvingly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:03 am

Pansy may be oblivious, but his eyes tracing up her body did not escape her notice. She smirked at him a little crossing her arms. "What'cha looking at?" She turned around before he could answer, picking up the other two pairs of boots to stick back on their shelves and then grabbing her bag of candy from Honeydukes as well as her old shoes before she headed up toward the desk where a small old woman was standing. Fortunately, she told Pansy she could wear the boots out of the store if she liked, and Pansy shoved her old shoes into the bag instead, handing over the proper change and then turning around to face Scorp with a satisfied smile. "Alright, I'm done now I think, so pick where you want to go, before I start looking at the clothes." She eyed them curiously, her eyes darting from rack to rack seeing if anything caught her glance, but she tore her eyes away before she wandered over there, because then she'd have to spend at least a half hour trying on clothes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:12 am

He was more than relieved that he didn't have to come out and tell her that he had been slightly sort of kind of ogling her body, for best friends weren't really supposed to do that. As she made her way over to the counter, he stood up from his chair and then glanced around the store as he went to go and join her. He happened a quick glance in the lingerie section, his mind imaging Rose in some of the items. Shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts when she was done paying. "Oh hellllll no," he protested. "Shoes are one thing... clothes are another. I refuse to sit through you trying on a bunch of clothes," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the exit. "I don't care where we go, as long as it means we don't have to sit through a clothes session." He then led her out to the street where Dom will post next.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 4:52 am

Parvati Patil wrote:Parvati grinned widely at all and leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for the sundae." She said with a smile. "And I am sure your fashion taste is amazing." She said with a wide grin. "Umm, I was thinking of maybe a dress." She said nodding. "Something nice and pretty but also," She paused for a moment before adding what else she wanted it to be. "Also sexy."

"Anything for my best friend." Al smiled shyly and continued leading Parvati down the street. "Nice, pretty, and sexy. I can do that." He led her into the store and started looking around at all the different dresses and shoes and whatnot. "Did you have a particular color in mind?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 6:44 am

Parvati thought for a moment and then shook her head. "No, none in particular." She said as she began to look around with Al. "Just if you find something that you think is cute let me know and I can always try it on!" She said grinning. "We can have our own little fashion show."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 7:29 am

"Ooh!" Al clapped his hands excitedly, then started looking around the store for a perfect outfit for Parvati. "OhmyGod! Parvatilookatthis," he blurted out as he grabbed a green dress off the hook. "I love green, and you would look sexy in this one. Yes, you would," he told her as he turned around and held up the dress, setting his other hand on his hip in a sassy fashion.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 7:31 am

Parvati jumped and turned around as Al told her to look at something. Her eyes lit up as she grabbed it out of his hand. "I have to try this on!" She said nodding with wide eyes. "But first let's find one more thing to try on, I hate going into changing rooms with only one thing." She said as she started looking around. She spotted a black, fitted dress and she grinned. "Oh I like this one!" She said with a wide smile before grabbing it off the rack. "Let's go try these on!" She said, grabbing Al's hand and pulling him over to the dressing rooms.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 7:36 am

Al's eyes lit up at the black dress. Hot damn, James was gonna thank him for this. "Ooh, very nice! And we're going now!" he announced as he was suddenly dragged over to the dressing room. "Right. You change...and I'll wait out here for you to try on the dresses."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 7:38 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at him when he said that he would wait here and she shook her head. "No no no. That would be sooo much work and I would have to walk all the way out here to show you each thing I try on. Just. No." She said, grabbing a tight grip on his arm and looking around quickly to make sure nobody was watching before dragging him into the dressing rooms. "Right," She said once they got in there before she picked one. "I don't want to get kicked out by bringing a guy into the girls dressing room so come on." She said, pulling him into one of the small stalls and closing the door behind her.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 7:57 am

Al squeaked as he was pulled into the dressing room. "Wait a second." He narrowed his eyes and looked around. "Ican'tbeinhere! Don't you know a thing about privacy!? What would James think?" He sighed and took a step back into the corner and folded his arms across his chest. "I don't want any of your soft, voluptuous lady parts touching me, got it? They're lovely...and all that, but just...just no."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 8:03 am

Parvati rolled her eyes at Al. "I do! But I don't care! You are like practically my gay brother now so it's not like I have to worry about you snapping pictures of me while I'm changing or anything. Jeez Louise, Al." She said shaking her head. "And James won't be thinking or saying anything to you about this unless he is thanking you for helping me pick out a totally sexy outfit for his birthday." She said with a small nod. "Oh calm your tits boy. None of my lady parts with touch you." She said before stepping out of her shoes and taking off her dress right in front of Al. No shame. "And just for the record my lady parts are not soft." She told him with a small smile before grabbing the green dress and slipping into it. Once she got it situated so it was on her nicely she did a little turn. "What do you think?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 27th 2011, 8:35 am

"Fine, fine, fine," he huffed, leaning against the wall of the dressing room. "OOoh, well excuse me. I've never actually felt up a lady with actual lady parts before, so I wouldn't know," he retorted, trying to be serious before his goofy smile betrayed him. "Ohmygosh." He awkwardly looked at the floor as she slipped out of her dress, trying his best to just ignore the half naked woman in the tiny room with him. He looked her up in down after she put on the green dress, then grinned in approval. "Very sexy," he commented with a wink. "That dress is so gonna get you some awesome birthday sex."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 27th 2011, 4:26 pm

Parvati grinned widely as he said it was very sexy and her grin grew even wider as he said it would get her some awesome birthday sex. Belated birthday sex was better than none at all and she definitely was in the mood for some sex from James so that was definitely good to hear. "Yes!" She said, raising her hand and fist pumping a few times. "So this one is good then?" She asked before stepping over to stand in front of the mirror. "Ohhh! Me gusta!" She said with a grin. "Okay! Now I'll try on the other one." She said, stepping back over to where she was so they didn't risk letting any of her lady parts rub up on Al. She slipped out of the dress she had on and stuck it back on the hanger before stepping into the black one that she had picked out. "What about this one?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum