Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Broomsticks

+31
Krasimir Svetkova
Charlie Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Remus Lupin
Jack Smith
James Potter
Peter Pan
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Rolf Scamander
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Sirius Black
Louis Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Jesse St. James
Molly Prewett
35 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty Re: The Three Broomsticks

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 19th 2010, 5:00 pm

Viktor greams and offers out his fist, waiting to fistbump his BFF because he so could not have done this without her. "You. Are. So. Awesome. Seriously, if you ever have a stalker or anything, then I so have your back, BFF," he says, grinning as he glances over at the retreating figure of Justina, scurrying away. Doesn't look like she'll be back anytime soon.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 20th 2010, 12:06 am

Molly just smirks and fist bumps Viktor. "I know," she shrugs simply. "By the way, you totally owe me a new pair of heels. I can, like, never ever wear these ones again. But if it means she leaves my BFF alone then it's totally worth it. Come on, let's have a butterbeer and forget all about her, and then we can get back to the castle and disinfect ourselves," she suggests, patting Viktor's arm because he's had a traumatic day.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 20th 2010, 3:09 am

Viktor's eyes light up at the thought of buying Molly shoes. He's going to have to go into a shoe store. Sure, he could just order a pair from some designer, but he'd much rather go into a store with all those shoes. He smiled happily just thinking about shoes and how amazing it was when they fit a foot just perfectly. "Of course! I vill buy you the most amazing shoes you have ever seen. Maybe. Actually, forget I said that because I'm pretty sure you own some pretty amazing shoes, and I just realized that promising you the most amazing shoes might not be possible. So...I vill buy you an amazing pair of shoes and a butterbeer," he says happily, still thinking of all the time he'll get to spend picking out shoes for Molly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 20th 2010, 3:18 am

Molly's face lights up and she giggles. SO many new pairs of shoes heading her way! She picks a different table to the one befouled by Justina and sits down. "Well I suppose you could, like, start with the butterbeer then, and the shoes can come later. You really like shoes, huh," she comments, shrugging. Votever.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 20th 2010, 4:17 am

Viktor shrugs slightly, not realizing his little show ramble until now. Oops. "Um. Yes, I guess I do. I own about..." He pauses, pretending to count off the number of shoes he owns on his fingers. "Two pairs," he says with a completely serious face. "That's weird, isn't it?" He shrugs. "I don't know. I like looking at shoes, I suppose. But I don't really care about vot I put on my own feet. As long as they match the pants, it's all good." Viktor likes touching other people's feet, not his own. Actually, if he touches his own feet...Is that like masturbating?
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 20th 2010, 11:58 pm

Mya spent far too long contemplating that question. Molly tilts her head to the side and smiles. "Well sure, they gotta, like, totally match your pants and all," she says, as if that's the most important thing in the world. She's a little confused about why Viktor would love shoes so much but only have two pairs, but votever. She doesn't think too deeply about these things. "I like shoes. I have tons of pairs. They're just.... really pretty, and it's neat to see what designers come up with. It's just cool! I mean, it's a shoe, it goes on your foot, and then all of a sudden, BOOM - it's making a statement or votever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 21st 2010, 1:13 am

"Yeah! Exactly," he agrees, though he's more focused on the way they fit on the foot. And how easily the perfect shoe will slip off. It's just the best feeling ever! Well, not ever. But it's a good feeling nonetheless. He finishes off his Butterbeer that he totally ordered a while ago, along with Molly's, and he has been drinking it throughout this conversation. Yep. "I just...I like looking at them, I guess. I don't know. They're just all so unique, I guess," he said, shrugging as if liking shoes was just some normal thing, which it sort of is.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:18 am

Molly smiles and finishes her own drink that she's totally been drinking this whole time. "Uh huh. You know, all this talk of shoes is reminding me that my own have been, like, sullied beyond repair. You wanna walk me back to the castle so I can give them a proper burial? And then maybe later you can burn your photos," she smiles, patting her bag where they're still safely stored. And then off the wander, back to the castle and feeling awesome because Justina is not following Viktor for a change.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 9:46 am

Marcus is here, chilling at a table and today he is wearing, this shirt and tie, but again the tie is loosened.

The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 15d2ume

And then he has on some sexy jeans. Yeah. So he is here waiting for Millicent to show up, and he decided to come to the three broomsticks today because more people are usually here and it would make Millicent eat in front of people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 9:54 am

Illie comes in wearing something simple, but still sexy.

The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Josie-cassie-chelsea-ok-party-02

She looks around for Marcus and spots him almost instantly. "Hey Marcus. You look nice." She smiled brightly at him, excited she has been seeing so much of him recently.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 9:57 am

He looked up when she walked in and raised his eyebrows. That dress sure was....nice....and it sure made her legs look....nice....He smiled at her as she walked over. "Hey. Thanks, You do too." He said and smiled at her face. Not letting himself look at those....nice....legs again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 9:59 am

She smiled and sat, making sure to cross her legs. The dress was rather short and being that it was form fitting, she didn't wear panties because she didn't want underwear lines. >.>. "So, why Three Broomsticks today?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:06 am

"Uhh, More crowded." He said, nodding. "It will be better to get you used to being around more people when you eat. Then you'll be able to eat in the great hall with a ton of people around you." he said nodding as he called over a server and ordered a butterbeer for himself. Don't want him getting drunk now. He looked over at her and then back at the server and ordered her a pumpkin juice. When the server walked away he smiled at Millicent like this.

The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 2059zdu

"We don't want a repeat of the other night, now do we?" He asked with a light laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:08 am

She blushed when he ordered her a pumpkin juice. "Or do we?" She cleared her throat. "I guess you're right. I should get used to being able to eat around someone that's not just you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:10 am

He looked up at her and shook his head with a light laugh. "You're scary when you're drunk." He said, smirking at her. "A lot scarier than I am." He said with a shrug. "Then again, I'm not really scary at all." He said and nodded. "Yeah, I have a feeling I won't be able to go to every single meal with you this year." He said and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:13 am

"Me. Scary? I highly doubt that. I'd like to see you drunk sometime." Soon. "I think that would be fun!" She smiled.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:17 am

"You are, you are." He said as the waiter walked up and brought their drinks. He took a long swig of his and shook his head. "I'd like to see you try!" He said with a smirk. "I don't get drunk just off butterbeer." He said, teasing her a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:22 am

"Oh, I guess I will have to get you something a little stronger then?" She smirked and took a drink of the pumpkin juice. "I want to know how I was supposedly scary.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:28 am

He shook his head at her. "You wouldn't try and get me wasted." he said, shaking his head. "And if you did, you'd have to make sure I don't die." He said raising his eyebrows. "A pretty big responsibility if I do say so myself....You were just really interrogative." He said nodding. "Like...REALLY interrogative. It was freaky."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:32 am

"Well, maybe it's my turn to take care of you for once. I promise I won't take advantage of you." She winked. "Sorry I freaked you out..my bad."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:33 am

He shook his head and laughed slightly. "I bet you couldn't get me drunk if you tried." He said, a challenging smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:37 am

She leaned in towards him "I bet I can." She leaned back and yelled. "Excuse me! Can I get two firewhiskey's over here please?" She smiled sweetly at the server. "Those are both for you, by the way."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:39 am

He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "It's going to take a few more than two firewhiskeys to get me wasted." He said, picking one of them up when the server brought them and taking a huge swig, drinking half the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 22nd 2010, 10:42 am

"Well, I don't want them to get warm. So, what will it take to challenge you to drink more? Do I need to remove...things." She winked and sipped her pumpkin juice.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 22nd 2010, 10:45 am

He shook his head and looked around. "Did you seriously just say that?" He asked, his eyes a bit wide. "No, you don't need to remove things." He said shaking his head. "I'm just saying, I have a high alcohol tolerance. Usually when I want to get drunk, I drink something a lot stronger than firewhiskey." He said, she obviously didnt go to all the Slytherin parties where they drank the black label firebeer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next