Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Broomsticks

+31
Krasimir Svetkova
Charlie Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Remus Lupin
Jack Smith
James Potter
Peter Pan
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Rolf Scamander
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Sirius Black
Louis Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Jesse St. James
Molly Prewett
35 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

The Three Broomsticks - Page 41 Empty Re: The Three Broomsticks

Post  Parvati Patil June 30th 2011, 6:46 am

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 19th 2011, 8:44 am

Dean Thomas wrote:Dean stood and started gathering his things. "Any place is fine with me. And whichever thread is open. Honeyduke's is always fun, if it's not too crowded. Or we can get something to drink at the Three Broomsticks. Why don't we decide when we get there." He smiled and slid his shoes back on quickly. Then he couldn't resist leaning over and giving Luna a quick kiss, which sent a thrill through his entire body. "Let's go then." He grabbed her hand and started leading the way.

"Hmm, we can figure it out when we get down there," she decided, unsure of where she wanted to start. She smiled against Dean's lips as he kissed her, blushing slightly as she let him take her hand so they could walk down to Hogsmeade together. Honeydukes would have been nice, but people are still in there so Luna ends up choosing the Three Broomsticks since there's never a wrong time for Butterbeer. "I haven't been down here in months," she admits as they walk through the doors and take a seat at one of the smaller tables. "They really do have the best Butterbeer...though...I've never tried anything other than my dad's recipe for it, so I wouldn't really know."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 20th 2011, 12:08 am

Dean sat across from Luna and smiled. "I haven't been here in forever either. And they have the best Butterbeer I've ever had. Me and Remus tried making it once...it was horrible." He shook his head and laughed. "It probably would have been okay if I just let Remus do all the work, but I just wanted to help. But we fixed everything before our parents got home, so we didn't get in trouble."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 22nd 2011, 7:57 am

Luna giggled at the idea of Remus and Dean trying to make their own Butterbeer. Her dad's was quite good, but it tasted nothing like normal Butterbeer did since he had his own special recipe for the drink. "Fixed everything? What happened, did you blow up the kitchens?" she asked, somewhat teasingly before ordering drinks for the both of them.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 23rd 2011, 11:40 pm

Dean bit his lip and looked a little nervous. "Well, not all of the kitchen. Just...a small part." Then he chuckled. "Don't even ask me how it happened. Apparently I hang around Seamus too much. Luckily I had just turned seventeen, so it wasn't all that hard to fix." He laughed again and reached over the table to grab Luna's hand. He glanced around the pub to see if there was anyone there, because he wanted everyone to see that Luna was his girl.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 24th 2011, 8:30 am

Luna flushed slightly as Dean took her hand, smiling to herself at the idea of not having to be secretive about everything. "Well, at least you kept your eyebrows safe," she giggled, knowing that Seamus was known for blowing those off quite a few times. "So, what've you been up to now that exams are all over?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 25th 2011, 5:20 pm

[OMG SORRY THIS IS LATE. DEAN IS SO MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW.]

Dean laughed, remembering a time in first year when he did indeed lose part of an eyebrow thanks to his best friend. "Actually not a thing. I feel like I can breathe again after taking them. Those NEWTs are serious business. I don't think I did all that well on my Transfiguration, but I feel pretty good about my Care of Magical Creatures." So what if he was one of the few seventh years to take that class, he liked animals. "What about you? How do you think you did?" He figured Luna probably did awesome.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41