Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

+2
Gideon Prewett
Sirius Black
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

Post  Lucy Weasley October 23rd 2010, 8:56 pm

"Me? I'm fine. Fine, fine, fine." He slips his hands into his pockets and looks at Caradoc seriously. "But, what about you? I mean, you were kinda... Weird, the other day." He shifts his weight on to one foot and chews on his bottom lip, unsure that he should be bringing this topic up.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 9:25 pm

"Weird? I guess-- I guess I was," he said, his eyes flickering to Fabian's feet for a moment, before he forces himself to man up again and meet Fabian's eyes. "Fabian, can we talk about that? I mean-- we need to, obviously," he said, sitting down on a rock and gesturing for Fabian to join him. "Fabian, I... I need to know. How you feel, and what you need, and what you want. Honestly," he said in a quiet but serious voice, as he gazed into Fabian's eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 23rd 2010, 11:03 pm

Fabian sat down and nodded. "Right. You're right. And I'm not entirely sure of how I'm supposed to answer you, exactly." He crossed his legs, one over the other. "I've never really... You know, done this before. I've had one relationship in my entire life, and I was seven and she was my best friend and I thought we would get married. We would play house and everything, but yeah. I think it still counts, right?" He chuckled lamely and looked at his hands. "I was really confused, when you were all confession-y or whatever. I don't know. I mean, I don't know if you were really saying that you have romantic feelings for me or not, and I don't want to just come out and confess all of my totally romantic feelings for you and then be rejected or whatever." He looked up from his hands and met Caradoc's eyes with a smile. "But I do like you. You know. Like-like you and all. And I would love to be with you... If the feeling is mutual, that is."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 2:34 am

Caradoc sighed deeply as he looked at Fabian, listening quietly to his words as he twiddled with his thumbs. His heart just about skipped a beat at the last of Fabian's words; even if he had expected as much, it was one thing to believe it, and another thing to really hear the proof coming from those perfectly shaped pink lips. "Oh, Fabian," he mumbled, his pulse racing as he reached up and placed both hands on Fabian's shoulders, the sad look in his eyes from before returning, bringing along with it a horrible lump in his throat, and a sickly feeling to boot. "Fabian, I need you to believe me, alright? I can honestly say that you aren't wrong. I meant what I said, I do harbor romantic feelings towards you. Very, very, very strong ones, in fact, I've hardly been able to think of anything or anyone but you, since we last talked especially, as horribly cheesy and possibly creepy as that sounds. And Fabian," he said, pausing to reach up and brush a strand of Fabian's hair behind his ear, and caress his cheek lightly, "I can also honestly say that I think you're the most beautiful man I've ever known, both inside and out. I really mean that," he said, grinning as he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the other man's cheek. "You're easily the most wonderful man I've ever met, and I think you're gorgeous and hilarious and above all, impossibly sweet, and for all I can see, you're pretty damn perfect. And I guess that's why, Fabian. Fabian, I can't-- I can't be with you. I'm so sorry, I really am. But I can't risk hurting someone as perfect and precious as you. And I feel like that's all I'd be able to do, at this point in time. I wouldn't be good for you, Fabian, I'm sorry," he said sadly, his voice heavy and his face serious and unsmiling, as he withdrew his hand from Fabian's cheek. "I'm so, so, so sorry."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 3:04 am

Fabian's smile melted in to an unreadable expression. He was... Caradoc was kidding, right? For a moment, he had thought everything would be okay and they could be together and skip in meadows while holding hands. They were supposed to hug and kiss and fireworks would soar into the air--not this. He pulled his hands on to his lap and stared at them for some time before breaking the silence that had settled over the two of them. "You're not doing a very good job of not hurting me." He said sadly, looking as if he was on the verge of tears. "I wish you would have let me figure that out for myself, though. Maybe that way, I wouldn't feel so stupid." And that was really all he could think. He was stupid, stupid to think that Caradoc would ever want a committed relationship, stupid to think that Caradoc would want him, and stupid to be getting so emotional over this. It was a rejection, of course it would hurt, but that didn't mean he had to cry over it. He looked at Caradoc with a small, weak smile. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Don't worry about it. 'M fine. I'll be fine." However, despite the fact that he assured Caradoc that he was alright and that he would be fine, his tone suggested otherwise. And, no matter how many times he had thought about the possibility of getting rejected, he had never thought it would feel like this. 'Nobody should ever have to feel like this,' he thought. 'Because it sucks.'
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 3:12 am

Molly will bake Fabian anything he wants right now.

Oh, and Caradoc Dearborn? Prepare for death.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 3:28 am

Caradoc felt the panic setting in, as he saw that horribly hurt look in Fabian's eyes, and that beautiful face looking so utterly put out-- oh, fuck, please don't cry, I don't know what I'll do if you cry, I don't know what to do when people cry because I don't think I've ever cried since I was like six. "Oh, hell, Fabian, please don't-- I didn't mean to-- I didn't think that I would-- Fabian, I'm so sorry. I should just have-- I never should have said anything, I never should have told you, the way I feel, before I'd figured things out, but now I can't go back and it's over and I'm starting to ramble and not in the cute way like Molly I just sound like a right idiot hell I probably sound even stupider than I look which is pretty damn stupid and I-- Fabian, I never meant to hurt you, and I do care about you immensely, more than I wish I did, and I think you're wonderful but I can't, I just can't, because I'm too damn afraid that I'd hurt you even more because I wouldn't be good for you, I'm just not the kind of person that could give you exactly what someone as truly beautiful and amazing as you deserves, because you deserve to have the best and have someone that isn't going to mess things up because they're stupid and horny all time time and don't always do the right thing and just makes a lot of mistakes-- Fabian, I'm sorry I've messed everything up, and I've hurt you, but please see that I can't be with you because I'd only end up hurting you more and that's about the last thing in the world that I want, okay? I should just-- I should shut up, before I look like even more of an idiotic asshole than I already do, shouldn't I?" he finally said, before facepalming. "Fabian, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I can't. You deserve better though. Someone better for you than me."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 4:14 am

Fabian sniffed and shook his head. He had to compose himself, or else Caradoc would think he was even more stupid than he looked, and then he wouldn't stop apologizing. At this point, the last thing Fabian wanted to hear was 'sorry'. He could say sorry as much as he wanted, but it wouldn't make Fabian feel any better. 'If I'm such a gorgeous, hilarious, and impossibly sweet person' he wondered. 'Then why am I not good enough for you?' "I'm fine. You're fine. I'm just--No, it's fine. Don't worry about me. Please, just stop apologizing. It isn't your fault. I'm just--I'm a baby. Don't worry about it." He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. "I should go, shouldn't I? This is weird. It's--I'm sorry. I seem mad. I'm not mad at you--I just... I need to... I'm mad at myself. I'm stupid. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you. We can still be friends, I hope? Even if it'll be weird and awkward at first, I still want to be your friend. And, I mean, I understand if you don't want to be mine because of this, but I think that our friendship was really really awesome and if it can't withstand something like this, then I think it's way less awesome than I thought. And I thought of it as being very awesome. Although I said that, didn't I? You're making me ramble, Caradoc. I caught your rambling-itus and now I'm just even more frustrated but I can't even say that I'm frustrated because then you'll just apologize even more and when you apologize it hurt my heart and it doesn't help at all. It just makes me feel even worse because I'm sad already, and if you're sad too, then that's double the sadness. And at least if you were happy and I was sad I could just stop being sad and start being happy to make you feel better, but I can't do that if you're sad, too, so please don't apologize. And it doesn't even help, really. I mean, sorry is just a word, and what I need right now is a hug, even if it isn't from you because that might make this whole thing more awkward, but what I don't need is somebody just saying sorry for ripping my heart out."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 4:16 am

Caradoc jumps out the seventh floor of the apartment building in Eowyn's head, and puts an end to his horrible existence.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 4:20 am

[Pansy says: And I thought my love life sucked.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 4:21 am

Molly pushes Rad into the path of a horde of hungry, rabid Komodo Dragons and tacklehugs Fabian forever.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 4:29 am

Caradoc swallowed as he looked at Fabian, not entirely sure what this horrible, sickening, twisting feeling in his gut was, and he only really knew that he hated every bit of it, almost as much as he hated the way his head was aching and his chest was tightening and his voice box seemed to have disappeared entirely, for all the good it was doing him right now, as he stared at Fabian, trying to comprehend whatever it was Fabian was saying, because it wasn't making any logical sense to him in the least. "F-Fabian, don't be-- don't be so fucking stupid, haven't you heard anything I've just said?" he finally stammers out, promptly throwing his arms around Fabian and pulling him into a hug, for all the good it'll do. "What the hell are you talking about, saying you're not good enough for me, haven't I just said you deserve better than me? How the hell can you want someone who's hurt you like this, and would only hurt you worse, if we were together? I don't understand you," he said exasperatedly, pressing Fabian's head down lightly onto his shoulder. "I don't care if it makes it more awkward, if a hug will help, I'll give you a fucking hug," he mumbled, wondering where the hell Molly is so he can just sit down and wait for her to show up with the dragons and the rabies and those flesh eating ants, because even they're too kind an ending for him right now, really. "Our friendship was awesome. Is awesome? I don't even know. I'm just a total idiot for messing with it, I never should have opened my fucking mouth. Fabian, I'm so-- you don't want to hear that. Why would you? It doesn't really do anything, does it? I still, I suppose I still want to be your friend, even though I think you've got about every right to toss me in a pit with Justin Bieber and a thousand hungry chi hua huas, though I think Molly'll have that covered, anyway," he added under his breath, half expecting her to jump out of a bush and set those komodo dragons on him any minute now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 5:27 am

Fabian curls up into a ball, dies, and withers away because sad!Carabian is SO. NOT. COOL.

Fabian flinches as Caradoc's arms wrap around him, but he makes no effort to pull away nor return the hug. He buries his face into Caradoc's chest. "Don't worry about Molly," he joked, his voice muffled by Caradoc's body. Of course, the joke wasn't very funny and it was a bit lacking, but he wasn't much of a comedian at the moment. "She's all bark and no bite. Unless she takes out the heels. Then that's bad." He pulls away from Caradoc and looks up to meet his eyes. "See? All better now. Don't beat yourself up, you were being honest, and I thank you for that." 'Even if it did consequently crush my dreams.' "It's better than getting heartbroken--oh wait." He smiles, the smile not as big or bright as it usually is. "I'm kidding, of course. See? I'll be fine. Fabian Prewett doesn't stay down for long. He mopes around for a bit and then ta-da! Good as new. Why be sad when you can be happy, the sun will come out tomorrow, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and all that jazz. I'm sure that there was some valuable life experience that was just learned and in some time when I'm happy and everything again, I'll be sure to thank you for that. Although right now, to be honest, I think I might mope a bit. But I'll be okay. I'm always okay." He shuffled his feet. "I should go, yes? Are we done here? I mean, not that this hasn't been the time of my life, or anything, but you know."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 5:37 am

Caradoc sighed and let go of Fabian, fixing his blue eyes on Fabian's, though they weren't bright in the least, like they usually were, in fact, they looked about as dull as he felt, at the moment. "Fabian, I... I guess maybe that'd be a good idea," he muttered, restraining himself from throwing his arms around Fabian again and apologizing a thousand times, which is all he could really think to do at this point. If this is the right thing to do, why the hell does it feel so damn wrong? I don't get it, at all. If this is what's right, what'll work out for the best, how can I still feel like utter crap for it, how the fuck do I still feel like I'm making some huge mistake here? I don't even know. Taking a step backward, he let his eyes drift over Fabian again, that nauseating feeling returning once more as he caught the look of distress on Fabian's face. "It's for the best," he said stubbornly, trying to convince himself that it was true, more than anything else, as he forced himself to take another step back. "I-- I'll see you around, Fabian," he said in a hollow voice as he turned on heel and left for the castle, hoping to hell Fabian really understood that he was doing this for him, not to hurt him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 5:39 am

AND THEN FABIAN LEAVES TO CRY IN THE CHOIR ROOM DORM.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 5:41 am

Great. Now Inner!Molly is trying to scratch my eyes out from the inside so she can escape my head and go make Fabian better...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 5:45 am

Severus is trying to talk Rad out of apparating into the African savanna in hopes of being eaten alive.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 5:46 am

Molly says she could make something like this happen, quite easily:

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb41DueC9MMWKMDELSyRwY_9JA44AcJUATgTkUvqHoe2cf7Hw&t=1&usg=__SmB531UHmdp8XaSdw-uCyczhwgU=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 5:56 am

Fabian thinks that he and Molly need to talk soon.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 5:56 am

Molly agrees. You busy now?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 6:03 am

NOPE!
Very Happy
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 24th 2010, 6:04 am

Molly will be in the kitchens, if Fay-bee would like some comfort food. *runs to post*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 6:21 am

-just saw this now-
-runs-
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2