Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

+2
Gideon Prewett
Sirius Black
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy Empty The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

Post  Sirius Black September 12th 2010, 4:46 pm

This is here.
The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy L_f5b5d9ddd814c619cb968e1ad60eb4fd
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy Empty Re: The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy

Post  Gideon Prewett September 12th 2010, 4:57 pm

Gideon strolls in. "Hey, man," he says, doing the manly bro handshake thingy. "What's up?" He wanders in and takes a seat at a barstool, because I am assuming there is some sort of way to sit down in here.

The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy Justin-bartha2
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 12th 2010, 5:00 pm

We're so sexy, we have barstools OUTSIDE.
With our own personal bar, to do manly sexy things at.

WE'RE FUCKING HOT, DAMMIT.

"Sup there, Gideon? I'm alright, been hangin' out with your brother and your little sister, by which I mean the one that is literally little," he said with a grin, because Fabian and Molly are awesome people. He sits down as well, so now we can be manly and sit at a bar together, outdoors, being sexy.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 12th 2010, 5:11 pm

We are that sexy, it's true.
Indubitably.

"You've seen Fabian and Molly? Nice! I actually haven't seen them in ages. I guess I'm just a bit of a brotherly fail. I do my best, but spreading me and my sexiness around is hard at times." Gideon shrugs nonchalantly, throwing a grin at Rad. Not literally, just metaphorically.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 12th 2010, 5:14 pm

I am still wondering how one literally throws a grin.

"Oh, trust me when I say I understand. It's a hard life, making sure everyone has ample opportunity to experience your sexiness, you know? Sometimes I fear there isn't enough of me to go around, and then I wonder what I've been smoking, because clearly, there is always enough of a real pimp to go around, as you very well know. So, how have you been, fellow sexy manbeast?" he asked, being at least somewhat discreet about checking out Gid.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 12th 2010, 5:27 pm

I think one of us should try it sometime.

"I'm sure you do understand, man. We must be two of the sexiest men at Hogwarts. I have that trouble too; it would be a crime to deny the ladies of at least a little piece of Gideon Prewett," he smirks. "Also, on that subject, what have you been smoking now? I've been awesome, as usual, by the way." Gideon does notice Rad checking him out, because he has those kinds of highly trained senses. He doesn't mind, provided Rad doesn't act on it.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 12th 2010, 5:33 pm

Caradoc is far more interested in the other Prewett brother, but he does just like the eye candy, of course. Who doesn't? "Oh, I get my own stuff, I deal, actually," he said, shrugging. "We still haven't gotten high together, just saying. We should really fix that. On another note, yes, I do believe both of us are in the top three sexiest men at Hogwarts. I'm not sure who number three is, because there are too many sexy men worthy of it. That guy Viktor is pretty damn smokin' but so's that big Old Spice wearing Gryffindor, Kingsley I think his name is? And of course, can't forget your brother, Fabian," he said with a laugh.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 12th 2010, 5:47 pm

Gideon is glad the interest is elsewhere; well, he's glad for now... "You deal? Ah, I see. I get all mine from Molly, but we don't use it so much anymore, really. And I can't comment on the third sexiest man, because I actually haven't met Viktor or that Kingsley guy yet. Old Spice? Classy. And yes, sexiness is in the Prewett genes, so of course Fabian makes the list," he says, smirking again.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 12th 2010, 5:53 pm

"Oh. Well, given that Molly's getting hers from me, I guess you are too," he said, slightly amused, but he's quite distracted, thinking about Fabian. "Indeed, you Prewetts are pretty damn awesome. I haven't seen Alice since we wrestled the squid, that's rather depressing, she's awesome too! But your brother and I have been spending a lot of time together. He's quite, er, different, from you. Not in a bad or a good way, just different. He's not a cocky sexy manbeast, for one thing," he laughed, greaming like Molly at the memory of Fabian's face when they found themselves inches apart, staring into each other's eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 12th 2010, 6:08 pm

"Oh, well, I dunno where it comes from. I just eat the awesome Cookies she bakes me!" Gideon grins. "We are awesome, indeed. But you've been spending time with Fabian... That's nice. He isn't a cocky sexy manbeast, that's for sure. That, as well as being the oldest and responsible brother, is my job."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 13th 2010, 4:11 pm

"Well, that I can tell," he laughed, remembering Alice's words. "But yeah, your brother's really sweet, I was showing him my guitar the other night while he blew bubbles. He's quite a character! It's cool how you and your siblings are all so different, but at the same time maintain the same definite level of awesomeness, 'cause you're all full of it. But you knew that, and you don't need the ego boost, so I'll remind you I'm of equal if not more awesomenss than you, Mr. Gideon Prewett," he added with a grin.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 21st 2010, 3:35 pm

... RIGHT. WELL...
UM....

WE LEFT.
YEAH.
BECAUSE THAT SCENE IS SO NOT GETTING FINISHED.

Anyway.
A NICE NEW DAY.
Rad is here, after talking to Fabian the first time, as in, not the scene going on in the Owlery right now. Yeah. So that'd mean he is in a really good mood. Yup.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 21st 2010, 4:39 pm

Gideon strolls in, straight from the conversation at the lake, which I'm going to assume has finished, seeing as it is still going. So yeah, he's just met Viktor and talked to Molly. He strolls up to Rad. "Hey, man, how's it going?" He says cheerfully.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 21st 2010, 4:42 pm

"Hey dude, it's goin' alright! How've you been? You know, have you ever noticed whenever we see each other, we are devoid of our usual hos? What kind of pimps are we, seriously?! It's madness, you know, that I have never seen your hos, and you have never seen my hos. We should fix that sometime, being pimp buddies and all," he laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 21st 2010, 4:51 pm

"You have hos? I thought that that meant females; wouldn't you have fanboys instead? Then again, I have fanboys, but I think that's just them being jealous of the Prewett awesomeness genes. But that's another story..." He trails off, before joining Rad in laughter.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 21st 2010, 4:53 pm

"Trust me, there are boy-hos. Boysluts. Boywhores? YES. THEY EXIST. Right. Like that guy. He's been following me for three hours. I have no idea why but it's kind of creepy, and I so would not tap that... before several firewhiskeys," he says, pointing to some creeper in the distance who is probably distantly related to Tam.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 21st 2010, 4:55 pm

[BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no... Tam got a sex change...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 21st 2010, 5:06 pm

"Boywhores? Surely there's a slightly nicer term for it. Callboys, perhaps." Gideon shrugs with a grin. Then he squints in the direction of the creeper. "Where? Oh, all the way over there? Oh well, it's nice to know you have some standards. Then again, this is the guy who made a girl run away the other day. So I probably can't really talk..."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 21st 2010, 5:09 pm

"Wait, what? A chic RAN AWAY from you? Brain does not compute. I can figure out no logical reason for such an occurrence. However, I am also not a Ravencla-- OH MY GOD, SHE WAS GAY, WASN'T SHE?! That's about the only thing that makes sense, because I do not understand why one would run out of eyesight, just saying," he says, trying to understand why anyone would run away from a hunk like that.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 21st 2010, 5:17 pm

"I know, I know," Gideon exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air. "But, you can let your brain recover, because we were talking, and apparently not only did I confuse her by not being a frequenter to the library, she had no idea that she was talking to the Gideon Prewett, and that he was gracing her with his flirting as well as his presence. And eventually, I think my existence and location got to her. I understand, I mean, it must be hard to be near me and stay coherent, really." He says, smirking and shrugging simultaneously.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 21st 2010, 5:21 pm

I HAVE TO GO FOR A BIT
I'LL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR IF YOU'RE STILL ON... HOPEFULLY.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 24th 2010, 2:52 pm

Gideon Prewett wrote:"I know, I know," Gideon exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air. "But, you can let your brain recover, because we were talking, and apparently not only did I confuse her by not being a frequenter to the library, she had no idea that she was talking to the Gideon Prewett, and that he was gracing her with his flirting as well as his presence. And eventually, I think my existence and location got to her. I understand, I mean, it must be hard to be near me and stay coherent, really." He says, smirking and shrugging simultaneously.

"Ah, well when you put it that way, it makes a hell of a lot more sense, man. You know though, I really do hate wehn that happens, when you're all HEY BABY and they're all like OH SHIT YOU'RE TALKIN' TO ME WELL NOW WHAT DO I DO, I'VE NEVER BEEN GRACED WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY SOMEONE SO UNBELIEVABLE AWESOME! So then they get all intimdated, and it's just all very messy, y'know? I really do try to not be intimidating. It doesn't seem to work much. Maybe if I was a little less muscle, my roommates wouldn't squeak and turn red whenever I walk in the room, and that'd be a rather refreshing change," he said, chortling as he thought about Tristan and Cedric, who seemed to be slowly growing accustomed to his presence. Slowly. Good grief, you two.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 7:36 pm

THAT SCENE ENDED A MONTH AGO GOOD GRIEF.

Caradoc walks out to the sexy manbeast area of sexiness, looking slightly put out, quite uncharacteristic for someone like him. He's looking like this, while searching for that.

Looks like:
The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy 35782_412704602667_181411007667_4409584_4371530_n

Searching for:
The Sexy Manbeast Thread of Sexy 3420787_b58d4a5c-b864-4be1-8796-b4fadde210bd-jaredpadalecki
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 23rd 2010, 8:35 pm

Fabian is walking around when-oh hey! It's Caradoc! He blinks and bites his lip before walking over, unsure of what to say. "Well, hello there," he smiled. "Someone looks sad!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 8:38 pm

Sorry, what was that? I got lost, staring at Fabian's avatar. "Sad? That's a rare thing," he said, laughing uneasily as Fabian walks over. "How're you, Fabian?" he asked, flashing him a smile as he finds himself quite unable to ignore how gorgeous Fabian looks.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum