Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quidditch Pitch #2

+12
Molly Prewett
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
The Grim Reaper
Sirius Black
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Quidditch Pitch #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Quidditch Pitch #2

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 5:29 am

Oliver rolled on his broom again, allowing Rad to zoom over his head. Turning sharply, he sped up, until he was even with the other player. He leaned in close, whispering in his ear, "I'll think you'll find I am much more than a boy."
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 5:37 am

"Really now?" he replied with a smirk, slipping a hand 'round Oliver's waist while he leaned closer to the quaffle, his hand snaking up Ol's shirt to feel the abs beneath. "So maybe you've got something there, but it's all about the goods, and if you know how to put 'em to use, see?" he said, taking the moment Oliver was distracted by his touch to slam on the quaffle with his left hand, where it starts to fall. He quickly swoops down and snatches it up, speeding past Oliver without a thought as he pegs it at the goal, fist pumping as it soars through the hoop.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 5:53 am

Oliver felt himself flare with competition. Nothing was out of bounds this time. He dove after the Quaffle, almost like a Wronski Feint. grabbing it, he soured past Rad, flying with all his might to the goal. If Rad got in his way, he would stop at nothing to score the next goal. Nothing.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:06 am

Caradoc laughed as he saw that familiar glint alight in Oliver's eyes, and instead of chasing Oliver, he circled the goal posts, ready for whatever he was gonna throw at him. "Give me your best, boy. Show me what you've got!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 6:14 am

Oliver was a Keeper, and he knew the tricks. He saw Rad flying around all the hoops, and his brain kicked into overdrive, calculating his speed. He was going fast enough that a complicated move was in order. He need to trick him, to make him think he was going for one hoop and go for the opposite one instead, and time it so there was no hope of Rad getting it. But one feint was common enough, and Rad might not fall for that. After all he was good. As Oliver continued to barrel forwards, he made a sharp turn to the right, aiming for the right hoop. He made to throw it, but at the last minute didn't, watching Rad's reaction carefully.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:15 am

Caradoc had assumed Oliver would feint, being a somewhat experienced player-- he didn't know quite how Oliver was yet, only that he'd be a challenge for him, always a good thing. So he immediately headed for the left, when Ol turned right, fully expecting to find the quaffle whizzing through the air towards him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 6:23 am

He expects a feint, but now he will be open to either. Oliver whirled around to face him again, flying from side to side, inching his way formward but moving fast. What isn't he expecting? He is expecting either a feint or a straight throw. To a side, so it will be hard to get to the right place in time. But what if I feint left, throw middle? If I throw fast enough, he may immediately go right, and miss the Quaffle as it goes through. But to make him not hit it by accident, I need to throw hard and fast. Oliver felt an idea run through his body. He wasn't thinking anymore, he was just living his plan. He veered out of his dodging side to side to fly full throttle to the right, while Oliver was at the left hoop, and feinted to the left. It was an angle that would need utmost precision to hit the left hoop. But he put all his might, all his strength behind it, and watched as it throttled to the middle hoop. He didn't blink, watching it move forward, waiting to see the outcome.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:27 am

Caradoc indeed dove to the right, and the quaffle flew past him, grazing the back of his neck just before it sailed through the hoop. "Impressive!" he called out, thoroughly amused and indeed, impressed, as he whirled around and saw what Ol had done. He caught the quaffle and laughed as he sped to the ground, landing lightly and dismounting his broom as he tossed it at Ol. "Not bad at all, Oliver! Not bad at all," he echoed, the second time as he was grinning at Oliver's body. "Looks like you do know how to play after all!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 6:33 am

Oliver flew down to land beside him. Adrenaline coursed though his body as he grinned with success. "You know how to play too! Are you joining your House's team? Because if you are, Gryffindor-Hufflepuff games are being raised to a new level." He laughed, and pounded Rad on the back in that male-bonding-mystery-to-a-woman-to-write-about way. "We need to play more often." He winked at play, leaving it open to what playing they may do.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:39 am

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND BY THE WAY ABOUT THE POUNDING ON THE BACK BY THE WAY
NO SENSE TO WOMEN AT ALL

Caradoc grinned and nodded. "I'm trying out for chaser, obviously, as you see that's what I like to play. And I sure as hell hope I make the team, if it means playing you again. Of course, we could just play together out here on our own," he said, going along with the same type of play as Oliver was, which is to say, it means whatever Oliver wants it to mean.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 6:42 am

Oliver smiled brightly at Rad. "I think we ought to keep doing some one-on-one. May help us both get better." He saw the other boy begin to smile. "Don't be too excited," he murmured, sweeping his eyes over Caradoc's body.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:53 am

"I like the sound of that! I'm always looking for ways to improve my game," he said, referring to quidditch. "And as for being too excited," he said, pausing as he walked forward until he was mere inches away from Oliver's lips, "There's simply no such thing, darlin'," he finished, his voice dropping to a whisper as he spoke into Oliver's ear, then pulled away, grinning. "I'm gonna go shower now, but I will definitely see you around soon, Ollie," he said, waving goodbye and leaving Oliver with the image of Caradoc showering.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  The Grim Reaper September 5th 2010, 6:54 am

Oliver called after him, "Hope you enjoy your cold shower!" and walked off to Gryffindor.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 6th 2010, 1:17 am

Gabriel was wearing his New Orleans Gators Quidditch uniform, and carrying his broomstick. He wasn't going to play for this school, of course, because that would go against his loyalty. Or in his mind anyway. Kicking off of the ground, he started to roll to the left and right, and do different stunts with his broom.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan September 6th 2010, 1:25 am

Peter wandered out onto the quiddich pitch. 'It's nice wether for flying.' he thought. He looked around and saw someone was already up in the air. Being the mischievous person he is Peter decided to fly go and fly along beside him. He took off and sped towards the guy on the broom. As he approached he lay back as if lying down on his back and floated along beside the other boy. "Well hello there." He said. "Nice night for a fly isn't it."
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 6th 2010, 1:39 am

Gabriel was surprised about the guy floating along beside him. Eyes wide, he pulled his wand out of his belt and dropped, swinging back around and mentally shouting out a shielding spell. Then he realised it was just a student, flying along beside him...so with some chagrin he floated back down. "Hi. Gave me quite the scare there. How're you doing that?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan September 6th 2010, 1:49 am

Peter laughed at the boys reaction. "Well its a combination of Happy thoughts, Lots on practice and the existences of Fey on my family tree." He smiled "I'm Peter, but everyone calls me Pan." he held out his hand to the boy on the broom.

[sorry i have to go but i'll be back in around 3 hours]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 6th 2010, 1:55 am

Gabriel took the boy's hand and shook it, nodding. "I can see the evidence of Fey...I have Fey in my family background, too. It let's my brother see the spirits of the Dead that may or may not want to be seen, and me to know if he's in danger or pain."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan September 6th 2010, 5:03 am

Peter grinned "Well i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who is part fey around here. Knowing when your brother is in trouble must be a very handy skill." Pan put his hands behind his head the picture of relaxation. "What's your name by the way?"
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 6th 2010, 5:08 am

-as Gabriel-

"Gabriel Whiteraven, from Louisiana." he continued to fly in lazy circles. "It's interesting, here in Britain. Different."
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan September 6th 2010, 5:15 am

"It most certainly is. I'm not really from here either but I have probably spent more time in Britain than you as I have visited a Lot before i started at Hogwarts. So, what made you come all the way over here to study?" Peter finally got around to checking Gabriel out and decided he definitely likes what he saw. 'Yay for more eye candy' he thought.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 11th 2011, 3:43 am

Parvati is here, waiting for the rest of the cheer time to show up for cheer practice.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane January 11th 2011, 3:48 am

Milli roundoff'ed onto the pitch like a boss. She ended with a back tuck and landed right in front of Parv. "Hey Captain!" she chirped.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 11th 2011, 3:49 am

Parvati grinned as she saw Milli come onto the pitch in a very fantabulous way. She grinned and hugged her. "Hey Milli! That was awesome!" She said with a grin. "It looked really good!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 11th 2011, 3:51 am

Fleur strolls down to the Quidditch Pitch for cheer practice after running into some friends in the hallway. She walks out onto the field and smiles at her teammates. "'Ello! Sorry I'm late," she says cheerfully.

She also is over confident and sticks her chin up like so:
Quidditch Pitch #2 - Page 2 Tumblr_le3qs1dctT1qc382yo1_500

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next