Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little down the road from the shrieking shack

+6
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Lee Jordan
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A little down the road from the shrieking shack - Page 3 Empty Re: A little down the road from the shrieking shack

Post  Dean Thomas August 30th 2010, 12:23 am

Before Ange can leave a little purple Snorkack, wearing a black tie, comes running up happily. He's holding a large envelope in it's mouth. Giggity runs right up to Ange and sits in front of her. He tilts his head up to look at her, willing her to take the envelope in her hands. Once she has it and opens it, there is a letter from Dean.

Dear Angela,

I am sorry that I couldn't bring myself to come to your wedding today. I'm very positive that you look absolutely stunning, and I am sad that I am missing it. I wish you and George all the happiness that you deserve, and you deserve to be happy. I know it's cowardly of me to write you a letter, instead of seeing you in person but I still can't bring myself to see you. You were the best friend I could have ever wished for, I'm really sorry that friendship had to end. I don't want you to be sad on your wedding day, so I'll wrap this up. Congratulations Mrs. Weasley. Good luck with everything the future brings for you.

Sincerely,
D.T.

Enclosed is something for you. Use it how you please, maybe consider it a repayment for the ring I lost you.

Inside the envelope is a little box containing 30 gold galleons. [that's right. he gave them 300 bucks! what a nice guy Smile]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A little down the road from the shrieking shack - Page 3 Empty Re: A little down the road from the shrieking shack

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 1:30 am

[OMG SORRY I POOFED BUT OMG AWWWWWW -cries-]

Ange looks at the little snorcack in confusion before taking the note from him and opening it. She reads the letter and tears start to well up in her eyes. "Oh Dean..." she says softly before showing George as an explanation of why she was crying. She shook the envelope until the little box landed in her palm and she gasped when she opened it and noticed it's contents. She couldn't believe Dean's gesture. She missed him so much.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 30th 2010, 8:38 am

Nikki and Fred ran down this way, heading off into the distance.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3