Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabian's Fabulous Foyer

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fabian's Fabulous Foyer - Page 2 Empty Re: Fabian's Fabulous Foyer

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 8:44 pm

"No. I don't think I have. I'm not sure if I could handle both the Prewett brothers though so maybe it's for the best."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 8:49 pm

"Well, naturally, he's not nearly as fabulous as I am," he flips his hair dramatically. "Although he's rather large. I think he's a bit taller than you. Not as muscley, though. But, he's about as straight as a pole, so, as you can see, we're almost complete opposites. Haven't seen him much lately." he realized he was rambling and stopped. "Sorry, I get a bit carried away sometimes. Oh, did you finish those chocolates, by the way?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 8:51 pm

"I haven't really eaten much of anything since the other night, but I'll get right on those chocolates Mr. Prewett. I promise. As long as you promise to keep the glitter to yourself from now on."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 8:55 pm

Fabian opened his mouth and then shut it. "I'm not completely sure I can promise that..." he mumbled. "And what do you mean, you haven't eaten anything? MERLIN, VIKTOR, YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Have you bathed? Eaten? Slept? Well, of course you slept last night, but STILL."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 8:57 pm

"Yes, yes. I've done all of those things- except eaten. I just haven't been hungry, but I promise I'll eat today," he adds because he has a feeling that force feeding is not beneath Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 8:59 pm

Fabian glares at Viktor until he decides he can trust him and puts his hands on his hips. "Good. I would've made you eat if I had to shove it in your ears, you know. Just because Reg is sick doesn't mean you have to make yourself be!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 9:04 pm

"I'm sure you vould have. So tell me, vot is Regulus doing for your birthday?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 9:05 pm

Fabian evilly laughed. "Well, I shall take him to a hallway where he will then strut like a male model, and then turn while saying 'I'm Regulus Black and I'm fabulous' while flipping his hair!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 9:21 pm

Viktor laughs. "And I get to vatch all of this, yes?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 9:22 pm

Fabian looked over his shoulders to see if anyone was lurking about, then whispered. "If you hide yourself, then okay." he said. "Regulus wouldn't do it if he KNEW you were around."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 9:25 pm

Viktor smirks. "You von't even know I'm there."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 29th 2010, 9:27 pm

Fabian laughed and scooped up the glitter that had fallen on to the floor and put it into the tub. "Well then, I'll be seeing you around, okay? Tell Reg I say hello, of course, and remind him of his promise to me." he shoved everything into his purse, save for the glitter. "Make sure you feed those chocolates to him! And eat, okay?" He took a handful of glitter, blew it out towards Viktor, and was gone.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 29th 2010, 9:31 pm

"Bye Fabian. Happy Birthday again." He laughs as Fabian leaves and walks back to the Hospital Wing in all his sparkly glory.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 13th 2010, 7:32 am

Fabian is sitting in his fabu--erm, sorry, Fabulous Foyer and is just kinda chilling out.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 7:34 am

Hermione is crossing this here very Fabulous foyer, Kiora in her arms, intent on taking the baby out for some fresh air. Everybody loves air, right? She grins when she spots Fabian and goes to take a seat next to him. "Hey Fabian, how are you?" she asks, smiling as Kiora starts flailing because Fabian is so sparkly and pretty.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 13th 2010, 7:41 am

Fabian jumps when he hears a voice, but brightens immediately upon seeing Kiora and Mya. "Hermione! Kiora! Ohmygod, it has been SO long. Like, seriously. How are you?" he asks, scooting over a bit to give them more room. "I'm fabulous, naturally." he grinned.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 7:47 am

Hermione grins broadly. "Naturally," she chuckles, for Fabian is indeed fabulous. "I'm doing... better. Actually, really great at the moment. Things are just great." She sits Kiora down in between them and hands her Neville the Duck to play with. Kiora noms on it for all of five seconds and then starts flailing it about wildly. "She's crawling now," she says, because Mama Bear is proud.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 13th 2010, 7:59 am

Fabian gasps before looking at Kiora incredulously. "Seriously? Ohmygoodness, that's amazing! She must be, like, the smartest kid in the world!" he grinned. "Well, I mean, I could understand why, what with you and Remus as her parents! She'll be reading Shakespeare at, like, three!" he giggled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 8:04 am

"Oh, two and a half, I'm sure," Hermione jokes, but grins proudly all the same. Kiora, noticing Fabian looking at her, looks up at him with a big grin, gurgling happily and waving Neville the Duck in his direction as if to say 'look at this!' "So what else has been happening with you, lately? How's your brother? I haven't seen him in a while either."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 13th 2010, 8:24 am

Fabian waves at Kiora with a small chuckle before frowning a bit. "To be honest, I don't hear from him much, either..." he said with a small shrug. "But, as far as I know, he's happy, and that's all that matters, really. But I've been fine, lately." he doesn't really know what to say about Viktor, really, so he just kind of avoids it... unless she brings it up, that is. "How are you and Remus? Still going strong, I hope,"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 8:32 am

Hermione frowns a little as Fabian frowns, realising how it must be no fun to miss your twin, but smiles a little when he asks about Remus. "We're still great, yeah," she promises, reaching out to smooth a hand over Kiora's head. Kiora turns and starts trying to climb into her lap, so Hermione helps her along, picking her up and cuddling her close. "We sort of had a rough patch recently... well, I had the rough patch - got myself into a bit of trouble with one of the Slytherins and things weren't so great for a while, but we got through it, and things are better. Ugh, but let's not dwell on that," she says, shuddering and cuddling Kiora close for a minute. "Tell me - have you got any plans for after Hogwarts?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 15th 2010, 4:15 am

Fabian's eyes narrowed a bit and he looked concerned. "Well, I'm glad it's all okay, then," he said, not wanting to push on the subject. "Ooh, do I! I'm actually going to be interning for a big fashion designer for a year or so. I'm really excited--It's like, an internship with this designer and BAM! Instant fashion career." he grinned.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 15th 2010, 4:21 am

"It's fine, now. I'm fine, really," Hermione promises, and then eyes light up at his news. "That's brilliant, Fabian! I'm really happy for you - it sounds like the perfect opportunity for you. So I can count on you to be Kiora's fashion consultant, right? She's already the most gorgeous girl in the world, so she may as well be dressed like it, right?" she laughs. Kiora hears her name and looks up, grinning and flailing Neville the Duck about even though she doesn't have the slightest clue what they're talking about.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 15th 2010, 5:26 am

"Fashion consultant? Me? Oh, I cou--ALRIGHT!" he says happily. "I have to agree, you know. She simply is the most gorgeous child I've ever seen." he smiles. "What about you? Any plans after Hogwarts? Or Remus, for that matter?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 15th 2010, 5:34 am

Hermione chuckles at Fabian's feeble attempt at modesty, but can't help but grin when he agrees about Kiora's gorgeousness. Because who could deny it's the truth, really? "Oh, you know, just life," Hermione shrugs, referring to her post-Hogwarts plans. "Working for the Ministry, saving up for a house in the suburbs, white picket fence and all that... somewhere nice for raising a family. Remus is interested in teaching, or tutoring, so he hopes to find work somewhere in that line," she explains. "Sort of a quiet life for us. I figure with everybody else being all Fabulous, or International Quidditch Star, or... well, just LOUD like Sirius is, someone needs to take the different road, right? And we both like the quiet, so it's what we want."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next