Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+9
Reed Dawson
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
13 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 22 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 6:55 am

"Yeah...well we know that Penny likes riding your broomstick," he glares at Pennasty.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:56 am

"I do want to try out. It'd be fun," He ignored the petty blonde, who looked like a friend named Lucius. He shrugged off the resemblance. This kid obviously wasn't in the same league if he acted like a pathetic nitwit and had no class. He smirked at the captain, "I'm Bartemius. Call me Barty. Last name's Crouch." He held up one hand and shook his head, fury slowly rising, "Would you two please stop your bickering?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:58 am

Marcus stood up, forcing Penny up and smiled at Barty. "Nice to meet you Barty." He looked at them all and began to walk out of the common room. "Try outs...now. Let's go." He began to walk out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 7:07 am

Barty ruffled his hair and shrugged at the others. They stood no chance against Barty. He had his...well, ways.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 7:08 am

Scorpius debates whether to go to the pitch or not, because what is the point if Barty is just going to fucking cheat anyways. Hmm?
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 9:42 pm

Marcus walks down to the common room and lays down on the couch because I am bored and I have decided to change Marcus' personality/attitude now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:06 pm

Regulus walks down the stairs to the common room, looking far better than he has been lately. He's still sickly looking, but he's at least in a half-way decent mood, proud of himself for having been able to throw the drugs away last night, and stand up to Gellert. He sees Marcus and sighs a little sadly, and hopes he doesn't see him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:08 pm

Marcus hears footsteps and turns around to see Regulus. He sits up and looks over at him. "Reg? Come over here. I need to talk to you." He says thinking about how he needed to talk to him about being back on the team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:08 pm

Regulus winces and sighs resignedly, and walks over looking slightly dismal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:10 pm

"Look Reg, I heard some rumors about you having some problems recently, problems with-- Drugs." He sighed. "And, I just wanted to know if they were the reason you weren't showing up to practice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:14 pm

Regulus remained silent a moment, then decided to hell with the bullshit- he was sick of lying to everyone about everything, and he honestly didn't give a shit about who knew anymore, seeing as everyone seemed to know anyway. "Yeah. The rumors are true, and yeah, that's why. Well, some of the time- it was partly the drugs, and partly I was too depressed to fly after Viktor dumped me," he said bluntly. "I'm sorry- I should have resigned months ago, instead of two weeks ago," he said, because Eowyn is making up time line as she's too lazy to figure out when things actually happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:17 pm

Marcus gave Regulus a somewhat sympathetic look and smiled slightly. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that your life hasn't been going very smoothly for you, and you're probably wondering why I called you over here to talk to you and that is because I wanted to know if you wanted your spot back on the team. I've had try outs and to tell you the truth nobody is as good as you are and we really need you back on the team. So, if you're feeling up to playing again your spot is still open."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 1st 2010, 10:18 pm

[thanks bitch. i would have had it if that idiot crouch wouldn't have ELBOWED ME IN THE FUCKING FACE!]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:20 pm

[Ummm, Reg is still better than you. He was trained by VIKTOR FUCKING KRUM...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:27 pm

Regulus is relieved when Marcus doesn't react like he'd expected, and in fact, does quite the opposite. He gapes at him for about two minutes in shock, looking wide eyed. "... Really? You want me back on the team?!"

-insert happy spasm here-

"I- yes. I'd love to be back on the team, Marcus. Just- I don't know when I'll be able to actually play well, I'll be honest. I'm still recovering," he admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

Marcus realizes what Regulus said about Viktor dumping him and stares in shock for a few seconds... "Did you say when Viktor dumped you?? Like Viktor Krum?" He stared in shock and finally said "You--What---Actually, it doesn't matter and yes I want you back on the team. It's fine, we have Barty until you can play again, just know that once you get better and you feel like playing again.... that spot is open for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:36 pm

Regulus blushed deeply like the innocent uke he is, and nodded. "Yeah. Viktor Krum. He's my ex-boyfri- er, my boyfriend again," he said with a small smile. "I haven't quite gotten used to that yet," he laughed. "Thank you, Marcus. I'll be back as soon as I'm able- I'll start training with him again in a few days, when I can actually be sure I won't fall off my broom again. That fucking hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:38 pm

"Viktor Krum is training and dating you? Well aren't you lucky?" He smiled and laughed "Just take your time Reg, that spot will be open when you are ready to play again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:44 pm

Regulus grinned. "Yeah, I am lucky. He used to remind me constantly that I was crushing every fangirl's dreams," he laughed, his eyes twinkling as he thought about his love. "With him, I'm sure I'll be back in no time- for fucks sake, he taught me the wronski feint in two days," he said, smiling at the memory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:46 pm

Marcus laughed and then went all wide eyed when Reg said he learned the wronski feint in two days. "You learned the wronski feint in two days? See, that is why you are going to be the Slytherin Seeker and not anybody else." He said and smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 10:52 pm

Regulus returned the smile. "Damn straight. Though, it's still my dream to beat Viktor to the snitch- no matter how many times I try, he always gets there first- and never fails to mock me for it either, the bastard!" he said affectionately, absentmindedly fingering the ring on his hand. "I'll get it eventually. Then you can be proud to have me as the seeker."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 1st 2010, 10:56 pm

[KRACK IS BACK?!?!!?!?!?! I ASK FOR ALL THESE UPDATES ON THE FORUM AND EVERYONE SAYS "Oh nothing's happening" AND FUCKING KRACK CAME BACK!?!?!?! THAT IS NOT NOTHING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I WANT BETTER UPDATES!!!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 11:32 pm

"Well, you can save that for the first time we play Gryffindor. Then you can catch the snitch before him." He says jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 11:35 pm

Regulus laughed. "Oh, that'd be great- in front of the whole school and everything. I'd never let him live it down," he said with a smile. "Marcus- thank you. For understanding. I'm sorry, you know," he said quietly. "I wasn't myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 11:37 pm

He smiled at Reg "Don't worry about it. I understand and I'm glad you're doing better." He said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next