Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Empty Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades

Post  Draco Malfoy May 24th 2010, 11:03 am

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Xofrl3

May 19th, 2010

The two of them sat at a table by the edge, overlooking the Paris cityscape. Pansy had slept since the moment they got to Paris and hadn’t woken up until late this afternoon. She was still a little worn out, but Draco had been an absolute relief to have, bringing her anything she wanted and doing all he could to keep her comfortable, even if he did go a bit over the top from time to time. He wanted to be sure she would be alright and would get completely better as quickly as possible.

Draco smiled at Pansy across the table. It was the perfect night, she was back with him and they were in Paris. The view from this restaurant was incredible and Pansy looked stunning in the new dress he’d gotten her. As his eyes raked over her he noticed a small scar just below her collarbone. "Pansy, where did you get that mark from?"

"Hmm?" Pansy asked, glancing up from her plate. "Oh, um," she almost scowled at the bread basket, trying to think of how best to put it. She’d forgotten that her dress didn’t exactly hide it, and with it still being so recent it was easy to notice. "I guess it happened when Dee killed the horcrux part of me."

“Oh..." Draco reached out across the table and took her hand in his. "Pansy... you have no idea how bad it was... seeing you like that... I just... I.. There aren't really any words for that feeling."

"Yeah..." she said, looking down again to prod her dinner with her fork. It was strange. Things had almost been back to normal between them before all this mess of dying, or sort of dying, had happened. With her hand in his, she realized she needed to figure this out, to know for sure what they were. She wouldn't let him get close enough to hurt her again if this was just going to be a repeat of all their previous tries. "Draco," she almost pulled her hand away, but stopped. "I need to know where we stand. I've said it before, but I won't let it go any further if you're not serious about this."

"Pansy, I promise you I'm-" he stopped himself midsentence. He could tell by the look in her eyes that this time words wouldn't be enough. Slowly he slipped his free hand into the pocket of his robes. It was there. Like it had been ever since they arrived in Paris... He slid out of his chair and stepped around the table. Once he was in front of her, still holding her hand tightly in his, he slowly got down on one knee. "Pansy Delia Parkinson, I've known you my whole life. You've always been there for me until two days ago when you were gone. The second I found out my world crumbled... I couldn't imagine life without you in it and that terrified me. Pansy I love you. It may have taken me eighteen years to realize it but that doesn't make it any less true. I can't imagine my future without you" Slowly he held up the ring box and popped it open, "Pansy, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Draco Malfoy?"

As soon as she’d opened her mouth to ask why he could possibly be getting up at a time like this, he was kneeling in front of her. Her free hand shot up over her mouth, unable to believe this had actually just happened. For a moment, she couldn’t find her voice, barely able to breathe except in happily shocked little gasps. “Yes,” she told him, hoping not to cry despite the wide smile she now wore. “Yes, of course I will, Draco.” Her eyes moved from his own to the ring in the box, and back to his eyes which it seemed she couldn’t stop staring into. “And I’d say that’s pretty damn serious.”

Draco couldn't stop the huge smile from spreading across his face. She'd said yes... SHE'D SAID YES! He let go of her hand for a moment and pulled out the ring. Slowly he slid it onto her finger then stood up and pulled her to her feet. He captured her lips in a passionate kiss and wound his arms around her waist, trying to show her just how much he loved her. As he pulled back he pressed their foreheads together and whispered softly, "I love you, Pansy."

With her arms draped over his shoulders, there was no getting rid of the smile on her face. If he was this dedicated to what they had tried for all this time, they could make it work. They would make it work. Finally. "I love you, Draco. So much. Maybe dying was the best thing that could have happened to me, to us," she laughed. She made a mental note to thank Dee later and laughed when she imagined her friend's shock at being thanked for essentially committing murder.

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 54ygrs
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Empty Re: Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 24th 2010, 11:05 am

Wedding Pictures (location, rings, dress, etc)

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 11huivl
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2uzt6yb
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2hfpduu
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Bz9g4
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 30xfwb9

Draco's Vows:
I love you this much.
Enough to do anything for you.
Give my life, my love, my heart and my soul to you and for you.
Enough to willingly give all of my time, efforts, thoughts, talents, trust, and love to you.
Enough to want to protect you, care for you, guide you, hold you, comfort you, listen to you, and cry to you and with you.
Enough to be silly around you, never have to hide anything from you, and be myself with you.
I love you enough to share all of my sentiments, dreams, goals, fears, hopes, and worries, my entire life with you.
Enough to want the best for you, to wish for your success, and to hope for the fulfillment of all of your endeavors.
Enough to keep my promises to you and pledge my loyalty and faithfulness to you.
Enough to cherish your friendship, adore your personality, respect your values, and see you for who you are.
I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to trust in our strength as a couple, and to never ever give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never ever want to leave you or live without you.
I love you this much.

Pansy's Vows:
What can I say to you that I haven’t already said,
What can I give you that I haven’t already given,
Is there anything of me that isn’t yours already?
My body, my mind, my heart, even my soul,
Everything that is me belonged to you long before this,
And it shall be yours long after this.
I will follow you anywhere and everywhere you lead,
Hand in hand and heart in heart.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 30th 2010, 8:44 am

DESTINATION ONE.
The Malfoy Villa in Paris, France.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Rhib79

Day One: Versailles

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Ld3eg
"But Pansyyyyyyy, my house is so much nicer. I mean, look at this bed! Mine is much better! We should go back to it..."
"Well, maybe. But I want to see more of this place. Cmon, please?" She glanced up at him and battered her eyelashes trying not to laugh.
"Ugh fine! But this supposed King had crap taste!"
"Well not everyone can be a Malfoy, honey."
"I know, only lucky people. Like you." He wraps his arm around her waist.
"Very, very lucky. Good god, look at this. There's so much... shit. Just, everywhere." She can't decide what to look at, because it is all hideous.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 10r7lzo
"MY EYES, MY EYES!" Draco buries his face in her shoulder.
"NEXT ROOM PLEASE." Pansy drags him quickly away.
Draco's face is still hidden in her shoulder. "Is it still Gryffindor coloured?"
"No, a hall of mirrors." She mumbles, "I'm sure you'll like this."
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2pragiu
"Mirrors!" He perks up. "I love mirrors!"
Pansy still mumbles, "Thought so."
He completely ignores her and walks up to one. "My, don't I look handsome today."
Pansy rolls her eyes and looks at sculptures instead.
Draco starts playing with his hair. "Hell, is that a split end?"
She flicks her wand at him, a tiny trimming of hair from the tips falls away. "Stop whining."
"Thanks love!" He said, glancing at her.
"Anything for you!"
He wanders over to her and looks in a mirror at them. "We're beautiful. You're beautiful."
"Only if you think so," she said smirking at him.
He kisses her. "Of course I do!"
Pansy laughs and puts her head on his shoulder, finding no words for him.
Draco smirks at their reflection in the mirror. "Soooo... can we head home now?"
"Draco, we're in PARIS!" Pansy groaned. "Cant' we at least look around a while? Not all of us have been coming here all our lives. Can't we DO SOMETHING?"
"Yes, Pansy. EACH OTHERRRR. NOW COME ON!" He starts tugging her hand.
She lets him pull her outside, but changes their course toward the gardens.
Draco sighs. "What now?"
"Draco, stop your complaining." She kisses him. "Come on."
Smiling, he follows. "If you insist."
"Look, look!" Pansy said, all excited like a five year old.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 29d8mkg
"Wow... Okay now I'm impressed."
"And to think you wanted to leave..." she teased.
"I still do, love..."
"A few more minutes?" she pleaded.
"For you? Alright, I guess." Draco makes a long, suffering sigh.
"Ever the dramatic one," Pansy laughed, dragging him through the gardens.
Draco trips and falls. "Eww, now I'm dirty!"
Pansy dusts him off, laughing. "Can't take you anywhere, can I?" She smile at him, wiping a bit of dust off his cheek.
"Nope! We should just stay home!" he winked at her.
“We could go..” she suggested.
“No, you wanted to look around some more.”
"But if you're bored.." she answered, resting her hand on his shoulder.
"I'll behave, I promise," he said, kissing her.
"I'll believe it when I see it."
Draco looks offended. "I can behave!" He slips his arm around her waist again. "Where to?"
"Doubtful... And I don't know. You're the one who's been here a thousand times. What's interesting?"
"Erm..." he glances around. "Well I do love the fountains." He leads her towards them.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 34rj7kk
"It's lovely." Pansy notices he looks exceptionally bored and tries not to laugh.
"Yes it is." He glances stealthily at his watch, thinking she didn't notice.
She peeks at him out of the corner of her eye. "You wanna leave, Draco?"
"No, no, not unless you do." He still wants to prove he can behave for more than 10 seconds.
Pansy doesn't believe it for a second and knows he won't last much longer. "We can go if you want."
"Great!" Draco walks her rather quickly to a hidden corner of the gardens. "Side-along okay with you?"
"Yeah, it's fine," she laughed at his eagerness.
Draco apparates the two of them directly into his bedroom. "Much better."
"You're welcome, then." She smirked at him.
"Thank you love." He rolls his eyes and kisses her.

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on June 9th 2010, 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 31st 2010, 4:50 am

Day Two, Part One: Disney, Waiting in Line

“Pansy! Why do we have to wait here with all these Muggles? I'm sure if I explained it to them we could get one now!” Draco complained.

“Oh, yeah. I'm sure, ‘Hey, I'm Draco Malfoy and I'm a sexy wizard’ would get us right to the front of the line...”

“It would!” He steps away from her with full intentions to go and prove it. Pansy reaches out and grabs his arm as he nearly shoves an eight-year-old out of the way. She pulls him back to stand in line with her, unable to hide her smile.

“Noooot quite.”

“Pansyyyyyy, lines are for poor people!” He glanced pointedly around at the Muggles in their vacationing clothes, cameras around their necks and packs strapped around their engorged bellies. Pansy pulled off her sunglasses and put them in her on top her head.

“Lines teach you to be patient. And Merlin knows you need that lesson!” She smiled up at him jokingly, even though it was completely true.

“Whyyyyy??” Draco moaned, grinning back at her. “You like me impatient,” he added with a wink.

Pansy’s smile grew. “Well, I can't argue with that one.”

“Damn straight!” He craned his neck, trying to see ahead of them. “Finally! Some movement!”

“We're almost there, anyway. Next time around, I'll bet.” She wrapped her fingers around his arm as she noticed him still making his impatient-little-rich-boy faces.

He glared at the people who got on this time around. “We had better be. Merlin only knows what my father would say about this.” Draco pulled her hand off his arm, weaving his fingers between hers and squeezing her hand lightly.

“I’m sure he'd be complaining about as much as you are, love. Maybe more,” she laughed. “Luckily, your mother keeps him in line.”

Draco glanced down at her, momentarily distracted from staring down the worker letting a family onto the ride. He smirked at her. “Are you going to keep me in line?” he glanced around, realizing what he’d said. “Well I guess you already are.”

Pansy burst out laughing, putting her head on his shoulder. “It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!”

Draco leaned down and kissed her. “I'm lucky I married you then aren't I? Oh look! We're up!”
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 1st 2010, 1:31 am

Day Two, Part Two: Disney, The Snow White Ride is Scary

Draco was scooched up quite close to Pansy. There was plenty of room in the seat, but it seemed that he insisted on sitting on her side of it, as she was being crushed against the opposite wall of the speeding ride’s car.

“Uhh, Draco?”

“What?” he answered, in an ONLY slightly higher voice.

“You okay?” Pansy asked him, having stopped watching the ride’s scenes to watch him, utterly confused and enthralled by his peculiar behavior.

“Yeah,” he answered her, sliding away a bit, taking her hand in his instead. The car shot around a corner. “I’m fi-“ he caught sight of the wicked witch, horribly ugly and creepy.

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 1z3mhat

“HOLY FUCK!” he shouted, leaping practically into Pansy’s lap, still shouting. Pansy can’t see anything because Draco is blocking her view by clinging around her shoulders.

“What is it? I want to see,” she said, lifting his arm and peeking her head around his side. “HOLY –“ she put his arm back down, her fingers tightening their grip as Draco buried his head in her shoulder.

“What is that?” he asked her, totally not shaking at all. He tried to control his tremors, figuring he out to be brave for Pansy’s sake, but that thing had scared him every time before on this ride, and some things just never change. His mother had finally stopped letting him even get on this ride because of the incidents of his childhood.

Though Pansy thought it was frightening as well, she was shaking more with laughter that she tried to hide. “I’m not exactly sure! Muggles have some FREAKY fairy tales.”

Draco nods into her shoulder. “They do. Little freaks.” He glances up, and sees a much better scene, of the Prince leaning over Snow White. “Aw, look at that.”

Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 212fvye

“Er, is she supposed to be dead? Because I’m pretty sure I didn’t look that nice after Dee killed me.”

Draco shudders at the memory and Pansy almost regrets bringing it up. She was a little thankful to Dee though. If she hadn’t been killed, she wasn’t sure if she’d be with Draco right now. Well, that was a sentence she never thought she’d think. It made absolutely no sense in the least out of context, and at this moment, she was glad no one could read her thoughts because she probably sounded like a crazy person.

“It didn’t. And isn’t she sleeping?” He shrugged. “Muggles.”

“They're so odd. Death isn't pretty, though I do have a pretty tiny scar now!” She almost laughed. “THIS IS DEPRESSING. But look, they're getting married!”

Draco glances down at the sparkly ring on her finger. “They’ve got nothing on us. I mean, she isn’t even that pretty.”

“Hmm, true,” Pansy answered him with a kiss. “We are pretty kickass.”
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 2nd 2010, 9:47 pm

Day Two, Part Three: Disney, It's a Small World

Pansy is looking around over-excitedly, trying to take in absolutely everything all at once, but finding it frustratingly impossible. The song is playing over and over, It’s a small world after all. “Look at that! The windmills! And the castle! And the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum too!”

Draco smiles at her, enchanted by her various expressions. “Yes, darling. Did I ever tell you that my family has a home in Venice?”

Pansy looks at him, almost surprised. But once she thinks about it, it’s not so shocking. She answers him, obviously excited about the idea. “Well, you know you’ve got to take me there now.”

“Of course! I'll take you EVERYWHERE!” He glances around and points at the little Russian dolls dancing. “We have a place in Moscow too.”

“Not surprising,” Pansy laughed. “Look! Zebras! And giraffes too.”

“Yeah, wildlife,” he said, rolling his eyes. “We'll get plenty of that in Kenya. My father loves safaris.”

Pansy tore her eyes away from the ride’s scenery for a moment to look at him. Well there’s been a house for everything in here so far. She hoped to stump him… “More houses? I’ll bet you’ve not got a house with that,” she said, pointing at a couple of dancing cacti.

Draco glances at them and smirks. “Well, not at the moment. But I do have to get you a wedding present, so it could be arranged.”

“Not that I want a dancing cactus, though. They’re rather prickly.” She pointed again, excitedly, nearly hitting him. “Did you see those?! And the girl in the kimono!”

Draco ducked just in time, laughing at her good-naturedly. “Yes, yes! I guess I’ll be taking you to Japan then too?”

“What, you’ve got a house there as well?” she asked him jokingly, fully figuring by now that he probably actually had one. Draco wrapped his arm around her, proud of his family’s possessions and glad to be able to share them with her.

“Yes, of course! Though, they’re yours too now, love.”

“Well I feel positively spoiled now.” Pansy smiled up at him, clearly delighted.

“Then I’m doing my job, aren’t I?” he answered, kissing her. He pointed over her shoulder. “Look, see that Thai bit? We can go there too, if you want.”

“Draco,” Pansy laughed, “how many houses do you… or we… have, exactly?”

We have eleven.”

“Eleven? I don’t think my house even has eleven rooms. Not that we’d need all the space, it being just mum dad and I. Though, I suppose I don’t live there anymore, do I?” She smiled up at him yet again.

“No, you live with me now. And we can choose anywhere in the world!” he told her, planting another kiss on her lips.

“So, say I wanted...” she paused, trying to think of somewhere ridiculous. “somewhere in the Caribbean?”

“Easy, we have an island there.” Draco laughed, amused at the look of shock on Pansy’s face. “Come on Pansy, you should have expected that one!”

“A house maybe, but a whole island?! I swear, you Malfoys collect houses, AND ISLANDS apparently, like the Weasleys collect terrible sweaters!”

“Sorry Love, occupational hazard!” he told her with a kiss to the cheek as she glanced away toward some pyramids. ”You'll start collecting soon too!”

“Not that I’m complaining…” she answered with a smile, trying to decide where she’d like to live, because apparently, nothing was off limits.

Draco, who had been watching Pansy intently, glanced up. “Darling, ride’s over.” He stood up and offered her a hand.

She clung to his arm as she got out of the wobbly boat. “Thanks.”

“No problem, love.” He started out of the unloading area, back into the sunny park. “So, where to next?”

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on June 8th 2010, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 4th 2010, 2:06 am

[These make me happy.... is anyone reading them? Because you should all know that this is what Pansy and I did when we couldn't tell anyone about the wedding and were going crazy with Panco ideas...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell June 4th 2010, 2:13 am

[I am reading them and dying of Panco happiness!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 5th 2010, 2:05 am

Day Two, Part Four: Pansy Beasts Draco at the Buzzy Lightyear Game

"Hmm, so what was your score love?" Pansy asked him with a knowing smirk. She took his hand as they headed out of the dark ride into the sunlight again.

Draco glared at her and squeezed her hand, "Humph, I don't think you need reminding."

She glanced up at him with a sort of false adoration. "Oh, I just wondered how much higher mine was than yours."

Draco pulled his hand out of hers and slipped his arm around her shoulders, "Love, you know the answer." He was still sulky that she'd beaten him at the shooting game.

“Yes. It was in the six-hundred thousands, I think." Seeing his quite displeased expression, she rested her cheek softly against his shoulder as she talked to him. "C'mon Draco, we both know I was always a better dueler than you."

"But stilllllll," he had that whiny-rich-boy look back, "you don't need to rub it in..." He was embarrassed enough by the laughter of the ride operators when they got off and saw the two scores.

"You should have expected it," she laughed, wrapping an arm around his waist. "You know how competitive I am." It was obvious that Pansy loved to win, and was thoroughly enjoying this victory.

Draco was glaring at the little Muggle children as they walked by. A grin spread across his face as he saw a little sign with a teacup on it, "Okay, shall we go to my favourite ride now?"

"Don't be a sore loser, Draco," Pansy teased, watching him glare at the kids around them. At his sudden smile, Pansy narrowed her eyes at him, a little suspicious. "Why don't I feel like this will be something I like?" she laughed.

"Darling you'll love it!" Draco grinned at her then kissed her lovingly. "Come on now! Let's go!"

"Fine, fine," Pansy laughed, running to keep up as he took off toward Merlin knows where.

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on June 9th 2010, 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 8th 2010, 6:35 am

Day Two, Part Five: Teacups

Draco spun the cup around faster and faster. He's always loved the speed and watching everything around his blur, it was just like high speed flying... only in circles... so technically high speed looping? Whatever! It was always fun!

Pansy pressed herself into her seat as well as she could, concentrating on not getting dizzy. She wondered if this was his own little way of getting revenge for losing so badly at the BuzzyLightGear game or whatever the Muggles had called it. "Draco..."

"WHEEEEEEE" Draco was too busy enjoying himself to notice Pansy's expression. "I LOVE THIS" He cranked the little wheel to make them go even faster.

"Oh, Merlin," Pansy leaned forward to clutch at her head, unable to fight it any longer. The world's center of gravity had left her, and the spinning mess around them made it all the worse, the back of her mouth tingling, her lunch threatening to reappear uninvited beside her shoes. "Draco..." she reached out toward him, her eyes not moving from staring at the floor by their feet.

"Pansy?" Draco pulled out his wand and flicked it so the wheel would keep spinning itself. "Love, isn't this FUN!?!?!?!? What's wrong?" Draco glanced around at the swirling colours and laughed loudly like a giddy child. He remembered bringing the family elf on here and making him spin the wheel faster and faster until everything was a blur.

Pansy wouldn't open her mouth for fear of something other than words coming out. She hid her face in her hands and shook her head at him, but soon had to stop that as well. The added motion only made things worse. I'm going to lose it. I'm going to throw up right here in this teacup. I'm going to be sick and he is clueless.

Draco patted her on the back then started spinning the wheel himself again, "Don't worry! You'll get used to it!!! OH MY MERLIN LOOK! THEY HAVE A GREEN TEACUP! WHY DIDN'T I GET THE GREEN ONE!!!!" He started spinning them faster and faster as the ride started to slow. "Nooooo, IT CAN'T BE OVER YET! WE SHOULD GO AGAIN!"

Oh thank Merlin, it was over. Pansy stood up on shaky legs and made her way out of the teacup and toward the exit, Draco not far behind her still asking about going again. "No, no no no, no." She half-heartedly punched him in the arm before ducking into the bathrooms nearby, where she promptly deposited her lunch into the ceramic bowl.

Draco watched her run to the bathroom slightly confused and rubbing his arm. As she slowly walked back out he edged slightly closer, "You okay? Can we go again now?"

Pansy looked at him, incredulous. "Are you mad? There's no way I'm getting on that thing again. I've nothing left in my stomach to throw up."

"You were sick?" He looked confused, "But why?"

"Um, fast spinning ring a bell? Not so good for me..." She glanced around, searching for somewhere to sit.

"Wait... why not?" Draco wrapped an arm around her, "You're looking a little pale... why don't we call it a day?"

"Yeah, please," she answered him, leaning her head on his chest and shutting her eyes, trying not to be upset about something he hadn't realized he was doing.

“Okay, will you be okay to apparate?" He pulled her into a gentle hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Probably, just make it quick." Pansy wrapped her arms around him, bracing herself for yet more spinning. She held onto the idea that it would get them home and into bed, hoping that was enough to keep the sickness at bay.

“Alright." He apparated them directly to the door of their bathroom. "You alright?" He was worried about her and wanted nothing more than to tuck her up in bed and snuggle with her for a while.

"I'll be fine. Sorry we had to leave so soon." She still didn't let go of him, but she wasn't sure if it was because she was worried about falling over, or if she just liked being this close to him.

"It's not a problem love," He kissed her on the head again then pulled back and headed over to their closet to collect pajamas. He walked back to her and gave her a soft kiss then nudged her into the bathroom to go wash up and change.

Cold water felt fantastic on her face as she washed off, swapping out her clothes for the pajamas Draco had gotten for her. She crossed the room and collapsed happily on top of the bed, glad to by lying down on a surface that wouldn't betray her and start moving all willy-nilly.

Draco quickly finished up in the bathroom and lay down next to Pansy. He gently brushed the hair off her forehead and gave her a gentle kiss, "I'm sorry you got sick..."

Pansy rolled onto her side, feeling much better than before. "It's alright," she told him, resting her hand on his chest. "I'm glad we got to go. I'd never been before, it was really fantastic."

Draco smiled down at her, "It was always my favourite part of visiting Paris as a child..." He slid and arm around her and pulled her closer, "though that Buzzy thing was new."

She couldn't help but laugh softly at him, snuggling her face against his arm. "Yeah, sorry about that too..."

"I'm over it." He pressed his face into her hair. "And I'll get you next time."

"Oh, we'll just see about that. All I know is, next time I'll be letting you ride in those horrid tea cups by yourself." She looked up at him trying to keep a serious face, but knew her eyes would give it away. They always did with him.

Draco smiled down at her and gave her another kiss, "Whatever you say." He tugged the blankets up and over them, “I think you should get some sleep now, Love."

Pansy blinked and answered him slowly. "Only if you say so." She slipped down into the blankets, closing her eyes and keeping close to Draco, comforted by the added warmth his body offered.

"Mhm, sleep well." He held her tightly and quickly drifted off to sleep.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 9th 2010, 3:33 am

DESTINATION TWO.
The Malfoy Home in Greenwich, USA.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 35hierc
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2cynm1c
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2mg0cw7
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 9th 2010, 3:37 am

Day One: Shopping and the Discovery of Oreos

Draco peered around at all the muggles pushing the strange metal things... what had they called them? Carts? They didn't look much like carts but whatever. Muggles will be muggles. As they walked down different aisles some blue caught his eye. "Pansy... those look kinda good." He pointed at a packet that read OREOS.

Pansy stopped looking at packages of noodles and turned around to see what he was pointing at. "Ore-ohs? Oh-ree-ohs? Ore-ee-ohs? Muggles sure think of strange names." She picked up a package of them and turned them all around to look at it.

"Yeah but it says 'America's Favorite Cookie' so they can't be all that bad... can they?" Draco glanced warily at the packet, muggles did like rather strange things at times.

"Well, if it's their favorite, maybe it could be ours too?" She asked him, glancing up at his excited face out of the corner of her eye. "You want some, don't you?"

Draco tried to hide his excited expression, "Erm... sure if you think so." At her knowing eyebrow he grinned, "Okay fine yes I do. So can we get them? Please?"

Pansy laughed and handed him the package in her hands with a shrug. "Hey, it's your money we're spending." she winked at him and turned around, wandering down the aisle.

Draco grinned broadly and walked after her snaking an arm around her waist, "It's yours now too remember?"

She smirked up at him. "I just hope you swapped it out for some muggle money. No matter how many galleons we may have, they won't take a single one for your Oreos."

Draco rolled his eyes and squeezed her waist, "Of course I changed some. I'm not that thick." They wandered around for a bit longer not seeing anything else of interest so they headed to the cashier to pay.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 10th 2010, 6:47 am

Day Two: Oreos in Bed

Pansy searches through the cabinets of the kitchen. "Draco, where are the glasses? I can't find them..."

"Top right cupboard I think. Can you reach?" Draco asked her.

"Ummm..." She brushes them with her fingertips, and though she's standing on her tiptoes, she can't reach. "Er. No."

"Okay." Draco comes up behind her and grabs them, placing them on the counter. "Whatever you say."

Pansy spins around and looks at him, smiling. "Thanks!" she said, kissing him.

Draco kisses her back while reaching behind her to grab the pack of Oreos. "So can I open them now?"

She laughs. "Alright, alright." Walking, toward the fridge to get some milk, she mumbles. "Impatient little ferret...

Draco glares at her back but gets distracted staring at her ass.

She glances over her shoulder as he gets quiet, narrowing her eyes at him. "Draco..." She grabs the milk from the shelf and shuts the door.

"What?" He fakes an innocent look, but not entirely well. "Can't a man stare at his wife?"

"Hmm." She sits the milk down and walks up to him."When you put it that way..." She makes sure to keep mere centimeters away from him, not actually touching, but tauntingly close.

Draco felt his breathing hitch and he couldn't stop himself from stepping toward her.

Pansy smirks and takes a step backwards.

Draco regains some composure and takes one large step foward before she can back away. He has her around the waist and leans in to whisper to her. "When I put it that way, what?"

Pansy lets her lips brush against his cheek as she whispers back. "You know, I think I let you get away with too much." She tries to slip backwards, but both is grip and the counter behind her stop her from escaping.

Draco smirks as he realizes she's trapped. "Do you now? So..." he leans in to whisper again, "does that mean I can get away with eating cookies in bed?"

Pansy leans back to look at him, narrowing her eyes playfully. "I don't know about that." She edges closer, looking him in the eye and making sure their lips were most decisively not touching, but almost. "Only if you share."

"OKAY." He leans in and kisses her before pulling back, still holding her around the waist. "I'll share everything with you."

"That's all I ask." She turns around in his hands and grabs the carton of milk, pouring two glasses."

Draco has been holding the Oreos the whole time. "Shall we then?"

Pansy smiles up at him. "We shall. After you, my glorious husband." She is almost sarcastic, but not quite.

Draco smiles. "Alrighty then" He runs up the stairs walks up the stairs like the dignified Malfoy he is.

Pansy nudges him from behind, as he is walking quite too slow. "C'mon slowpoke!" As they reach the top of the stairs, she darts past him at a run, giving him a playful look over her shoulder.

Draco runs after her and past her and opens the door. He darts in and dumps the Oreos on the bedside table then quickly changes into his PJs. "I'm ready!"

Pansy follows him in and sits the cups on the table before searching for her own PJs. "Hey, where'd you put them??"

"Erm..." He glances around, "I dunno... somewhere..." He pulls out an overlarge shirt and a pair of his boxers, tossing them at her. "Just use these."

"Fine, fine." She grabs them and changes into them before climbing into bed.

Draco smirks and passes her the milk then rips open the Oreos. "Ready?" He reaches in and pulls one out without waiting for an answer.

"Well, obviously you are." She reaches over and steals one.

Draco takes a hesitant nibble. "Merlin's balls!" He looks like a giddy 5-year-old.

She laughs at him and tries one. "Good or something? Oh, they are rather good." Pansy dunks one in her glass of milk.

Draco hasn't been listening to her. "Mmfjdjf!" He has three cookies on his mouth and crumbs on his face.

"Draco... I don't want to sleep in a bed of crumbs, love." She gives him a fake stern look before grabbing two more oreos, knowing if she didn't get them now, she might not get them at all.

Draco swallows and brushes the crumbs into a tissue, grinning sheepishly. "Sorry, love." He takes another one and eyes her glass of milk waiting for the opportune moment.

Pansy peeks at him out of the corner of her eye, aware he is up to something. "That's alright..." She notices there are somehow only a few left and reaches for another.

As she leans over to grab one, he takes a chance and dunks his Oreo into her milk. "Gotcha."

"Hey!" Pansy makes a fake pouty face. "That's not fair."

He kisses and sneakily dunks another. "All's fair in love and cookie eating." He winks and eats it.

She miles appeasingly, waits for him to have a cookie on the way to his mouth before leaning over and eating it before he can, smirking up at him.

Draco pouts then reaches over and grabs the last cookie and shoves it into his mouth. "Twake Dat!" He chews and swallows, then looks down at the packet. "Aww... they're all gone..." He turns to Pansy, hopeful. "Could we get more tomorrow?"

"Well I don't know Mr. I-ate-them-all. Can we get some more?" She raises an eyebrow at him from behind her glass of milk.

He grins happily. "Yes we can!" He drinks the rest of his milk and snuggles down in the bed. "That was fun."

Pansy sets her glass aside, ignoring the bit of milk left as she pulled the sheets up over her. "Those were rather good. America picked a nice favorite cookie."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 12th 2010, 3:24 am

Day Three: Another Oreo-Related Exchange

"...But Mommy scares me. Mommy might take away my cookies."
"I'll bring you more cookies."
"Yay, and a sammich?" Draco asked, looking hopeful.
"No. You make your own sammich," Pansy answered with a smirk.
"Damn."
"And you make me one too."
"Shit. Oreos then?"
"Oreos, yes, if you share."
"Do you really want something that I've tried to cook?" Draco asked, secretly thinking he had gotten her there, because oreos are cookie sammiches. He thinks he's a sneaky bugger.
"But sammiches you don't cook-- Nevermind. I'll make my own."
"Darling, what would you do if I poisoned myself making a sammich?"
"Shove a bezoar down your throat," Pansy answered without blinking.
"Thanks Love. You've always got my back. And my front. And well, shit, you've got everything."
"'Course I do. But regardless, I'm not making your sammiches." She made a mental note to buy a life-supply of bezoars soon. Very soon.
"Damn. Fucking hell woman... fine... I'll have ASTORIA make me a sammich!" He shouted, quickly hiding afterwards.
"FINE. She made your babies too, didn't she?!"
"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO NEVER MY LOVE!"
"WELL WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK SCORPIUS CAME FROM? HE'S CERTAINLY NOT MY CHILD," Pansy gestured wildly.
"I DON'T KNOW, BUT HE'S NOT MINEEEE. I DON'T LIKE HIM. NO CHILD OF MINE WOULD DATE A MUDBLOOD!"
"Oh, he only looks exactly like you..."
"All us Malfoys look the same, didn't you notice?"
"I suppose..."
"Better now love?" He asked her, opening his arms.
"Maybe," she said, stealing back the oreos. "Yep."
Draco stomps his foot. "That's not fair."
"Yes it is."
"No it isn't!"
"Why not?"
"Because we were going to share the oreos," Draco said, making his 'sexy pout'.
Pansy turns around and eats an oreo.
Draco sneaks up behind her and hugs her before stealthily stealing and eating an oreo.
"Cheater," she teased.
"But you love me anyway!" he answered with his sexy smirk.
"Yeah..."
Draco steals another oreo.
Pansy rolls her eyes.
"Now now love! Be nice... ish..."
"You like the sass," she winked.
Draco sighed. "Yes, I do. But that doesn't mean you can steal my oreos!"
"Obviously, it does."
"Nooo, it just means that we can share the oreos... IN BED."
"FINE."
"Yay!" he picked her up and carried her to his room, dropping her on the bed and sitting beside her. "Feed me?"
"You're kidding." She raised an eyebrow at him.
"No." He opened his mouth wide. "Oreo me!"
Pansy shoves six in at once.
Draco chokes on the oreos and accidentally hits her with flying bits of cookie.
She flicks it back at him because that's gross.
He finally manages to swallow them all. "Sorry love!"
"You should be," she teased.
"I know," he said, making that just-kicked-puppy face. "Forgive me?"
Pansy lets out a long sigh.
"Is that a yes?"
"I suppose..."
"Well good!" He pulls her across the bed in a hug and accidentally knocks the oreos onto the floor.
"So much for the oreos!"
"Aww crap. Oh well, we can always get more later."
"This is true."
"Wait... are you saying that I'm right?" Draco asked, with an incredulous stare.
"Why would I do that? That's ridiculous."
"Phew, okay, good!"
Pansy pointedly glances away.
"WAITTTTT.. but you WERE."
"Nuh uh! LIES!"
"YOU SO WERE!"
"How would you know, huh? Nope, nope I was not."
"Because... uhh... YOU JUST WERE."
"That is a terrible reason, love."
"I know." He kissed her. "But that's okay."
Pansy has melted.
"Because some of your rightness had to rub off on me at some point... right?"
"Maybe. I like to keep most of it for myself though. I'm not good at sharing."
"Of course, love. And I know you're not good at sharing. You stole my oreos!”
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 12th 2010, 8:26 am

[that was our first Oreo/SkypeRP exchange... We've come so far... God we're awesome Smile]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 12th 2010, 8:49 am

[I KNOW. I've taught you the wonderment of PARAGRAPHS. XD]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 13th 2010, 1:59 am

[Bloody woman! If you weren't so damn sexy and funny and slytherin and bamf and... Well hell... If you weren't so damn you I'd have divorced you already!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 13th 2010, 8:38 am

DESTINATION THREE.
The Malfoy Private Island, Emerald Cay, Turks and Caicos.
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 6rleo3
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Oj07kx
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2rdjfxs
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades 2vvsy82
Pansy and Draco's Summer Escapades Aexlsm
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 13th 2010, 8:42 am

Part One: Our Adventures Continue Here

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on June 21st 2010, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 17th 2010, 2:58 am

Part Two: Real Pirates Love Rum

Pansy laid on her back on one the top deck, her eyes closed and the sun shining on her face. It had been a glorious three days at sea so far, and the cold glass bottle in her hand was a sweet relief from the heat. The dingy green bottle was mostly full still, and she carefully tilted it back to take another sip, crossing one let over the other. Rum, sweet sweet rum. She wondered why she hadn't discovered it before now and decided that she very well could like this rum better than vodka. Potentially. Pirates had rather good taste.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 17th 2010, 2:59 am

Draco walked out of his cabin and into the immense Caribbean heat. Merlin, it felt amazing compared to Scotland. He saw Pansy lying on the top deck in that glorious little black bikini he loved. As he walked up the steps to her he saw the bottle. Was that what he thought it was. As he approached he could smell it. Rum. Mmm, it had been too long since he'd had a drink. Repressing the partial memories of what had happened last time he had a drink he walked up to her. Settling down on his towel next to her he leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Hello love, up for sharing?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 17th 2010, 2:59 am

Pansy leaned up on her elbows, the neck of the large bottle still grasped in her fist. As he asked about sharing, she bit her lip and glanced back and forth between Draco and the rum. Share? She never shared her alcohol. Like, never. "Um, well." She thought a moment, trying to make herself hand him the bottle, only resulting in a firmer grip on the glass neck. "There's more down below?" she offered, glancing up at him still chewing on her lip.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 17th 2010, 2:59 am

"Pansyyyyy" Draco gave her the puppy dog eyes. "I don't wanna go down there... I finally made it up here," He also shouldn't have needed to give her those because between him in his swimming trunks and his wonderful kisses he should get whatever he wants. That's just how it should work. He lay on his side, his fingers drifting up and down her arm. "Please Love."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 17th 2010, 2:59 am

Pansy wished she'd kept her wand with her, but in a bikini there wasn't really anywhere to tuck it away. Without the option of summoning a bottle for him, she'd have to share. She groaned and looked at him, steering her eyes away from his abs. "Fine." She took a long impressive drink and thrust the bottle into his hand and sat up, stretching her legs out in front of her and reaching down to her toes, stretching her back, being stiff from lying on the deck so long. "Good thing I love you, huh?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 17th 2010, 3:00 am

Draco had the bottle halfway to his mouth when she sat up to stretch, "Mmm Hmm..." He sat, frozen like that until she turned to look at him at which point he quickly moved the bottle to his mouth and gulped down some rum enjoying the burning sensation as it passed down his throat. Passing the bottle back to her he didn't notice the little bit of rum that had splashed onto his chest.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next