Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

+4
Reed Dawson
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

Post  Remus Lupin June 11th 2010, 4:32 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[Errmmm.... we'll pretend that he is wearing some shorts, to avoid awkward turtles..]

Dean is laying in the grass with his eyes closed, letting the sun warm his face. He hears movement nearby and instantly freezes. At first thought, he thought it was an animal but then it spoke. Of course he'd find me.... He let out a slow breath and looked up into the face of his brother. "Hey..." He braced himself for Remus' wolfy wrath.

[XD hahaha that's good then. Hmm...should I spare Dean Remus' wolfy wrath???]

Remus would like to yell at his brother, possibly threaten him with a note sent home to Mum, but he doesn't. Not yet at least. It's not going to do either of them any good if this starts out badly. And Remus doesn't want to fight with Dean, he wants to help him. He plops down on the grass next to Dean and sighs. "So." Hmm...where to start. "So... I heard a tiny bit about what you've been up to lately. Something about fighting? Talk to me, Dean."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lonely Shed away from Hogwarts.

Post  Dean Thomas June 11th 2010, 10:46 pm

[We can see how it goes, and you can decide if you want to unleash your wrraatthh]

Dean sighed. Of course he knew SOME things, it was Hogwarts. "Yeah, I've been fighting a lot. All with George. All bad. I got into a fight with Angela too, but those were just words." He sighed sadly. "We aren't friends anymore..." The more time he spent here, the more he missed his best friend. "I was always on edge, ready to lash out at anyone. I had to leave. What if I yelled at Dom, or you. I couldn't take it." He looked around at the garden. "This place helps me calm myself down."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 11th 2010, 10:49 pm

[D: I MIIIIISSSSS YOUUUUUUUUU TOOOOOOOO -as ange-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 11th 2010, 10:58 pm

[SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 2:45 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[We can see how it goes, and you can decide if you want to unleash your wrraatthh]

Dean sighed. Of course he knew SOME things, it was Hogwarts. "Yeah, I've been fighting a lot. All with George. All bad. I got into a fight with Angela too, but those were just words." He sighed sadly. "We aren't friends anymore..." The more time he spent here, the more he missed his best friend. "I was always on edge, ready to lash out at anyone. I had to leave. What if I yelled at Dom, or you. I couldn't take it." He looked around at the garden. "This place helps me calm myself down."

[Remus may feel too bad to unleash his wrath...hehe, but he'll still be a bit annoyed...but no scary wolfy Very Happy]

Looking around, Remus laid back on the grass next to his brother. "This is quite a nice place, Dean. I can see how it'd help calm you down. I'm sorry you and Angela aren't friends anymore. I wish I could've helped you out." Before you ran off again...and, no, I won't be writing Mum. Yet. "Don't be worried if you yelled at me, you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 13th 2010, 3:03 am

He looked over at his brother. "I know that. It was just getting to be too much. I didn't want to be like that around Kiora." He lay for a moment in silence. "You didn't write mum did you?" He knew that she would freak out at him, he would definitely receive a Howler...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:17 am

Remus laughed and shook his head. "Nope. I didn't. Yet." He shot Dean a quick grin. "Definitely don't make a habit of this though...or you'll be getting a Howler at breakfast at some point. And knowing mum, it won't be pleasant."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 13th 2010, 5:52 am

Dean sighed in relief. "Thanks." He looked back up at the sky. "What do you think I should do. Every time I see Angela and George together, I literally feel like I'm going to vomit everywhere. Being in the same house, I'm bound to see them together. I don't know how to handle it all. I'm not cut out to handle all this drama."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 21st 2010, 1:23 am

[*ahem*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3