Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hippogriff Pen

+15
Dean Thomas
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Ginny Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Aurelia Silverwing
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
19 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Hippogriff Pen Empty The Hippogriff Pen

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

The Hippogriff Pen Empty Re: The Hippogriff Pen

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:27 pm

... Another detailed post.

Rad is here, looking rather wide eyed and confused at the hippogriffs.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 4:31 pm

Molly is wandering the grounds, scoping out potential sites for her plantation... HELLO, 2.0! Have ya met Mol!? She spots a rather tall hunk of blond goodness, who looks pretty confused, and being Molly, she decides to speak. Well, she's Molly, the decision to speak was made at birth, but you get the idea. She greams at the newcomer. "Hey! You look, like, lost. Or maybe just high. Can I help you or something? Those guys are totally not for beginners," she says, pointing to the hippogriffs.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:35 pm

"Oh, hey! I'm Caradoc. Call me Rad," he said, offering his hand in greeting. And being one of the Old Spice Knitting Buddies, you KNOW this dude has a firm handshake. Mhm. "Er. I think it's a bit of a combination of the two. Seeing as I just got here, I have no idea where I am, and I have no fucking idea what that thing is," he said, gesturing at the hippogriffs. EOWYN IS GONNA PRETEND WE DON'T HAVE HIPPOGRIFFS IN NEW JERSEY.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 4:41 pm

Molly grins. Firm handshake. Of course, being Molly Prewett, and having two big brothers, she's a lot tougher than her teeny tiny frame suggests, so she's up to the handshake challenge. Her gream goes up a couple of watts at the suggestion that he's high as well as lost, because maybe they're sort of kindred spirits in away. "Hey! I'm Molly. Call me Molly - only Gid gets away with 'Mol' without, like, bruised shins. Oh, you're at the hippogriff pen, and that is a hippogriff. Try not to piss it off. And don't blink at it! That goes badly, you know? SO you're, like, super tall for a first year, but you said you just got here, so what's up with that?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:50 pm

"Alright then, Molly. Right. Hippogriff pen. What the shit is a hippogriff, and how do I not piss it off? I mean, not that I can't take it, I'd just rather not hurt something that looks that badass," he replied, staring blankly at it and definitely not blinking. "No, I'm a seventh year, hence the tallness. Then again, I'm just tall, most models are. I'm a transfer from America. New Jersey, to be more specific. Hence what probably sounds like an accent to you.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 4:56 pm

"Well a hippogriff is like an eagle-horse-type thing... which is kinda why it looks like both a horse and an eagle. I, like, love their wings. They're totally awesome! Sticklers for manners, though," Molly explains, nodding with big, round, serious eyes. "So you've totally got to keep eye contact when you look at them, and bow and stuff if you want to pat-- You know what," she cuts herself off with a grin, "I think it's just better all round if we, like, take about ten steps this way." She pulls him away from the edge of the pen to a more safe position. "Whoa, an American! With, like, the accent and everything. Cool. Hang on - a model? On the catwalk? On the catwalk, yeah? Do your little turn on the catwalk?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:00 pm

WELL THANKS AWF, FOR DELETING MY POST. REAL NICE OF YOU.

"You British people officially have the coolest animals ever," he said with a grin. "Wait, you expect me to bow to that thing, and give it ample opportunity to peck my head off with that beak? I'm high, not stupid," he said, rolling his eyes, then laughing at her comments. "Yeah, I don't generally do the whole runway thing, I mostly do photo shoots. Maybe if I like you enough, you'll get a show," he teased with a wink.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:09 pm

OMG. RUDE, AWF, RUDE.

Molly blinks. "I never thought of that," she admits. "Like, the head pecking off thingy." She laughs when he teases and winks at her, because she's seen Gid in action often enough to know meaningless, shameless flirting when she sees it, but Rad happens to be forty different kinds of hot, so she's blushing just a tiny bit. Damned redhead complexion! "But, like, why would I want a show when there are photos? Does that even make sense? Whatever. I forgot what I was saying, I'm totally not high enough to be relaxed this close to hippogriffs."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:11 pm

"True enough, those photos are pretty damn awesome, not gonna lie. I'd totally show them to you, but I would rather know if you have any older siblings or an angry dad who's an axe murderer or something. See, I'm an underwear model," he said with a grin. "And I really don't want to start my first day here by getting into a duel. I'd really much rather just chill and not witness any headpecking, even if those creatures really are beautiful."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:18 pm

Molly giggles. "Wouldn't worry so much about my Dad, but I do have two big brothers here - seventh years, like you. But I'm in sixth. And my younger-but-not-little-cause-everyone-is-freaking-taller-than-me sister is in fifth. But she's pretty scary, too. I'm the cute one," she adds unnecessarily. "And my brothers would probably, like, freak out over the whole underwear model thing. But whatever. Yeah, they're totally beautiful, right up til they peck your eyes out. That's kind of awesome, though. Like, you totally don't wanna mess with something that looks beautiful even when it's kicking your arse..."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:21 pm

Rad chuckled. "Yeah, I can tell you're the cute one. I'll refrain then, I'd rather not make too many enemies, I'm a lover, not a fighter, even if I can kick your ass I'd rather not do it," he said. "Kind of like with the hippogriffs, I see what you mean. They're lovely creatures." Rad leaned against the fence, gazing at them. "Wow, you have a lot of siblings, I'm kinda jealous. Being an only child is really rather lonely, though I imagine I have a lot less drama than you do, with two older brothers and a younger but not smaller sister."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:26 pm

Molly grins. Not only because she is indeed the cute one, but she's also the one that could kick your arse if you aren't careful. Mainly only if you mess with her family, though. "I don't think I have that many siblings. Like, three seems kinda normal to me. And being an only child seems totally sad or something. Is it sad? Does it make you sad? I would be, like, I don't even know, without Gid and Fay and Ali. Like, who would I bake for? More importantly, who would I blame that hole in the wall on!?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:30 pm

"Hole in the wall? Blame it on the kneazle, of course. Those things are evil little bastards," he laughed. "It's not sad, I don't mind. I've always had a lot of freedom, 'cause it's just me and my mom, and she's usually working, so I'm alone a lot. I wouldn't get away with half the stuff I do if I had a sibling around, I think. But I think it would be cool to have a little sister or brother or something."

I am totally just making this up as I go. Fun times.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:37 pm

Molly frouts a little. "We're not allowed to have pets. Apparently the four of us are, like, super destructive enough as it is," Molly says with a 'can you even believe that!?' look. Apparently the hole in the wall was not indicative enough for for Molly. "Siblings are cool to have though. But I totally get why you'd think you wouldn't get away with stuff - sometimes I have to be, like, totally creative to get around my brothers with some stuff. They really do get their overprotective vibe on sometimes. Gideon's a bit worse than Fabian, but still... the double act can be tough to crack and I will admit I have resorted to the fake tears for that one on occasion," she shrugs. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. "OhmyGod I think that hippogriff is totally watching us..."

Fun times, fun times! XD

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:41 pm

I HAVE TO GO IN A FEW MINUTES, SO I'LL REPLY TO YOU WHEN I GET BACK, IF YOU'RE NOT ON... PAUSE UNTIL TOMORROW FOR YOU, I GUESS! -tear-

"Aw, that sucks. Yeah, I'd probably be super protective if I had a younger sibling, I've got this protective nature in me, I guess. I was kinda like that around a lot of my friends back at home," he said with a shrug before looking up at the hippogriff. "Holy shit! I think it is, oh fuck. Quick! Behind me!" he exclaimed, drawing his wand and totally getting into warrior stance and flinging his arms out to make sure Molly is safely behind him. Oh, Caradoc, how I love you. "Stay back! Handling boys is one thing, handling giant eagle horse things is another! Be gone, fiend! You're a pretty thing, but you do not mess with any girl who sounds as totally awesome as this one!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:44 pm

[ok lovely, I'll reply in a sec. Should be on another hour or so, but then I'll be back at around 6am for me/4pm for you. Love you xx]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:59 pm

Molly is all like 'whoa' when Caradoc demonstrates his overprotective side. "You weren't kidding about the kind of big brother you'd be," she says, and giggles, because come on, Rad, it's just a hippogriff. Mol was just a little startled because she's used to boys staring at her, not magical beasts. She bounds around him, moving closer to the staring hippogriff. "It's cool," she calls over her shoulder. "Lemme, like, show you how to make friends with these dudes."
She holds eye contact, and bows all at the same time. It's hard work for her to be all slow and deliberate and not chatterboxing her little heart out, but she doesn't want her pretty eyes pecked out, so she manages. After several long seconds, the hippogriff bows back and Molly greams, straightening up and calling out to Rad. "You, like, gotta try it! Come make friends! Hey, hippogriff, I don't know your name, but you're cool, aren't ya?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:22 pm

"... Shit. I guess I wasn't. Hey, it's not my fault! I can't help it. Maybe one of my ancestors was a gallant knight or something, you never know. It's like instinct to go all OH NOES IT'S A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS for me. Right. Hey there, hippogriff. You're lookin' pretty fly today," he said, looking at it warily as he bowed slightly. "Great. Let's just hope it doesn't maul me."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 11:39 pm

Molly giggles. "It's not gonna maul you ifyou'requickenoughtogetaway. Don't forget to keep eye contact and stuff - yeah, like that," she says. nodding, when Rad manages the strenuous task of keeping his eyes open. Finally the hippogriff decides 'fly' is a good thing and bows, and Molly greams. "There ya go! And now you get to live," she chirps, because that's totally a good thing. "And it's cool - I dig the protective vibe, I get it for my sister all the time. If you were one of my brothers I totally would've laughed at you and your Knightish ancestry though. So, like, what made you decide to come hang here in Scotland for a year? Not many people go 'OhmyGod - Scotland! That's where it's at!'"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 11:42 pm

Caradoc smiles when it bows, and approaches it tentatively, before finally placing a hand lightly on its back. "But Scotland IS where it's at! Dudette, American guys can be so boring. At least you all have cool accents, you know. But mostly I just wanted to get away from home," he said with a slight frown. WHOA RAD CAN FROWN?!!??! I DIDN'T KNOW HE COULD NOT-SMILE! WEIRD. "But I'm here now, and I'm glad I came. Everyone I've met so far seems pretty awesome, like yourself."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 11:53 pm

Molly laughs, totally not reading anything into the 'guys' comment because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She twirls a strand of long, red, hair around her fingers and tilts her head to the side, thinking it through. "But, like, you're the one with the funky accent! See British accents are just... normal around here. Scottish and Irish are a tad less common, but still totally normal to hear 'round here. Ooh - you know what you don't hear much of? Welsh accents. Shame. Now that's a cool accent." She frouts a bit when he mentions wanting to get away from home - she's never really felt that way before. "The Mob was after you, huh?" she jokes, because she doesn't know what else to say to that. Then she grins. "Well, you're totally lucky you got to meet, like, the awesomest Hogwarts has to offer straight up! Although if nobody else measures up to the Prewett awesomeness, you're in for some disappointments later, I guess."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 1st 2010, 4:26 am

Caradoc laughs and nods. "Of course. It was the mob! They stole the sexy, and I had to bring it back, and now they want my head for it. A pity, you think they'd want my body, but nope, just my head," he said quite seriously, before laughing again. "I suppose I am the one with the accent here. It's strange to think of it that way. I should probably start learning your slang 'round here, I keep forgetting you Brits talk funny," he joked. "Well, if all the Prewetts are this awesome, I've gotta meet you all, I suppose. I should really get on that! And that whole finding the dormitory thing. I haven't found mine yet," he explained. "I believe you found me when I was lost, remember?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 4:58 am

"Just remember 'pip pip', 'cheerio' and 'bloody hell', and you'll, like, fit right in," Molly giggles, blushing a little because he's not wrong - the Mob would be smarter to want his body... "You still look kinda lost though, so I'm gonna help you out here because I'm, like, super friendly and stuff. Ok - you see that big building right there? Yeah, that's a castle. The castle. See those big steps? They lead you to the door of the castle. Awesome, huh? Well you go through that door there, and you get to the Entrance Hall and then hopefully someone else can help you from there cause I totally don't even know where your dorm is. And I've got a pressing crop issue that totally needs to be dealt with. See you 'round, Rad. Cheerio!" Molly grins, skipping off to go be Farmer!Mol while Mya kicks her meeting schedule

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 1st 2010, 5:15 am

Caradoc grins and waves and leaves.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content