Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forest

+5
Mya Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forbidden Forest

Post  Alice Prewett November 23rd 2010, 12:01 am

"You want to see one? Who have you seen die?" she asked curiously. She cocked her head towards the noise, listening to feet crunch the underbrush underneath. "I have no idea," she said. "Let's go seeeee!" She dragged Rad toward the creature.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 23rd 2010, 11:04 pm

"Whoa-- wait a second. I totally have seen one before, I just totally blanked out there," he said, recalling the time with Luna. "My friend Luna Lovegood and I fed them together this one time. How the hell did I forget? I don't even know. But oh, um, my dad, actually," he said in a quiet voice, and for a moment he said nothing, as he's dragged towards the creature. Crouching behind a tree, he forces Alice to duck, too, as they peer through the branches and see...

[I'll let you pick whatever creature they find first. I feel like you should be the one to think of something insane.]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 23rd 2010, 11:28 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry," Alice said. She peeks around a leaf and searches for the creature in the dark. "Oh my Rowling! It's a melon-boobed platypig!" That's a playtpus/pig with really big boobs. Just so you know. "Be very quiet, if it hears you it will oink. And then you will start tap dancing uncontrollably."

Yeah...
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 23rd 2010, 11:31 pm

"A... a what?" he asked in disbelief, until he peeks behind the leaves and sees that it is, actually, a melon-boobed platypig, and it looks hysterical. "Well, if it needs to oink in order to make us tap dance, let's take care of that," he said, drawing his wand and pointing it at the platypig through the branches. "Silencio!" he cast, then stood up and grabbed Alice's hand, dragging her forward. "See? It can't oink now. Here, melon-boobed platypig! We have... we have some sort of treat for it, right? Sort of? I was kinda counting on that so it doesn't maul us with its... duck bill?" he said, gesturing at the platypig's mouth.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 24th 2010, 12:34 am

"Melon-boobed platypigs only like chestnuts. We're going to need some chestnuts. Do you see a chestnut stand anywhere around here?" Alice asked, before remembering she was a witch. She conjured up a chestnut stand for the melon-boobed platypig.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 24th 2010, 12:39 am

"Oh, wonderful. Aw, come here, you... I was going to say cute, but this thing is ugly as hell," he muttered, taking a drag from the blunt before walking forward to feed it some chestnuts. "There you go, you great ugly brute," he said, shaking his head and wondering what other creatures this place holds. "Whoa, what was that!?" he suddenly said, having heard a strange as hell sound coming from up ahead, and-- "There was something orange. Something bright and orange, Alice."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 24th 2010, 12:52 am

Alice blinks. "Oh no. This could only mean one thing. They're so scary. Let me tell you something about the Bolars. I would come in the forest a lot. So then in third year, I started coming into the forest more often and I would start going farther and farther in. Then one day, I come across this big clearing and there are a bunch of orange creatures in there, and right in the middle is this freaky girl who is probably on LSD or something like that, but she was cooing to these things and feeding them baby food and all this weird stuff. And she saw me and she told me her name was Dee and that these bear-like things were called the Bolars. And then this one named Fallopian or something started wanking and I like, left. I didn't want to disturb him or anything, you know?"

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 24th 2010, 1:10 am

"The... bolars?" he asked, staring at her like she was completely bonkers, which, by the way, she is. "So wait, are they just giant, orange, sex obsessed bears? What's so scary about them?" he asked, starting to move forward to get a better look.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 24th 2010, 1:21 am

"Well, the Dee girl told me that they rape people and when they're done they rip off your genitals. So, if you wanna say bye bye to your gonads, go say hi." She pointed to the bolar, which was retreating towards a light, which was probably the bolars' clearing.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 24th 2010, 1:26 am

Caradoc instantly paled, and screamed like a little fucking girl, looking rather like this at the thought of losing his genitalia:

The Forbidden Forest - Page 4 11kfm8i

He promptly jumps behind Alice, shoving her forward. "Sorry, there goes the extent of my chivalry, there's a reason I'm not in Gryffindor, and that's because I fucking value my balls more than I value your life, girl. No way. Not going there. Not going anywhere near them, never, nope, nuh uh. Do not want. Do. Not. Want."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 24th 2010, 1:38 am

"Caradoc Dearborn, don't be such an idiot!" Alice smacks her hand across his mouth. "You don't want to scream and have them rush towards us, do you?!" She rolls her eyes at Rad's silliness and whips out her nunchucks just in case.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 24th 2010, 1:46 am

"If my genitalia are under threat, I will scream, dammit!" he said, crossing his arms stubbornly as he extinguishes the blunt, not wanting to set the forest on fire if they have to make a run for it. "So, what the hell are we going to DO?! Do we make a run for it? Do we just hide until they go away. Do we give them an offering of peace in exchange for the protection of my genitalia?!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:48 am

SOOO IMA GUESS THIS IS OVER. I HAVE A DJINN TO RESURRECT.

Theo tucked the book of dark magic under his elbow, and walked into the forest. He'd been doing a lot of research, secretly, into the deeper of the Dark Magics, and found a chapter of spells entitled Conjuration of Being Moste Highe. He'd read deep, deep into the chapter and found one that was strangely associated with Hogwarts:

Djinn, Platinum Spirit rank 14

Djinn is one of the Rarity of the Higher Spirits that in times Anciente,
Fell from the Heavenly Hallows of Godsholme, for love of a human being.
He was bound in a spiritual cell, underneath Hogwarts, School of witchcraft, to act
as it's guardian Moste Powerful.

It went on to show the conjuration circles, and the needed ingredients for the Djinn's corporeal form. Theo was an artist, and could easily draw out the complicated designs and circles. All he needed was the materials. By this time, Theo was secretly quite insane. He'd do almost anything for power, which is one reason he loved having the love letters from Lord Voldemort's parents. It gave him power of the most powerful of Dark Lords.

With a wave of his and, Theo created a large, clean place in the forest to work on. The ground turned to stone, perfect for using his chalks on. Drawing the giant circles, and reading along the spells he was supposed to say, he finally went off to hunt what he needed- a unicorn.

Deep in the woods, a mother unicorn and her two foals lived in a briar patch. That is, until Theo came a long and slaughtered them all with a spell he had found in a potion book. Levitating the dead bodies back into the clearing, he placed them in the center of the largest circle, and then began his spellcasting.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:59 am

Djinn, for the past he had no idea how long, had been sleeping quite peacefully thank you very much. But when he felt some sort of spell call him by name, he had to reply.

There was a slightly childish hope that maybe it was his friend Regulus. Djinn had no idea what had happened, but suddenly the world went black and it was like history had been rewound, and he was back where he started- except this time he was the Platinum, with black hair as deep as the darkest night. How did he know this?

Why, he was suddenly standing in the middle of his beloved Forbidden Forest.

The scent of unicorn's blood washed over him, and he shuddered...until he realised, that the dying smell was coming from his pale as alabaster body. With horror, he summoned a mirror and looked- and there, he could see remnants of soft unicorn fur receding all over his skin, his black hair at the tips, was white, and grew don his back like a mane. He waited for the transformation to be complete before he turned to the boy who had summoned him..

"Who are you, to commit such crime and travesty? Who are you, to summon me and give me form out of the pure innocence of a unicorn family? I could have made my own body- i am by far stronger than i have ever been, in this instant!"

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 20th 2010, 2:45 am

Theo fell back in awe at the spirit in front of him, and then clutched his head as the Djinn suddenly pointed to him, muttering arcane words. It felt like his head was exploding, and while he fell to the ground unconcious, he saw the form of the Djinn fall to pieces, which turned into a unicorn mare and her two foals, who bounded off into the forest.

I'll take up residence here, for now stupid mortal. You will rue the day that you dared to try and use innocence for personal gain.

And thus, MPD character has MPD.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4