Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forest

+5
Mya Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Forbidden Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forbidden Forest

Post  Mya Lupin October 30th 2010, 6:01 pm

Hermione looks between Luna and the unicorn, her face brightening in a smile as she sees the happiness and the awe on her girlfriend's face. "Do you want to try and get closer?" she breathes, torn between wanting to go and pat it, and worrying that they'll spook the beautiful creature and it will run away before they've really had a chance to take in the full extent of its beauty.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 30th 2010, 6:08 pm

"Um..." Luna takes a moment to think about this, because she was thinking the same thing. But she's always wanted to touch a unicorn, just to feel how soft they really are. "Yes. I think we should try," she says confidently, after taking a moment longer to gaze at the pretty unicorn.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 3:28 am

"Alright," Hermione says, voice still hushed and cautious. She takes a few seconds herself to appreciate the beauty of the unicorn, just in case they don't get another chance, then she moves. Step by step, she inches forwards, trying her best not to make too much sound and hoping they don't startle the creature. She hesitates when the unicorn spots them, freezing in her tracks and not quite game to move first.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 4:11 am

Luna also freezes as the unicorn watches them intently, waiting to see if it'll run off now that they've been spotted. It feels like they're waiting forever, but eventually the unicorn takes a step towards them, then another, then another, until it's finally less than a foot in front of them. Luna's breath catches in her throat, too nervous to move because she doesn't want to scare it off. She greams when it becomes obvious what the unicorns wants, as it lightly sniffs at the dirigible earrings she's wearing. She takes the risk and slowly reaches up to lightly stroke the unicorns nose, still greaming like the happiest, little thing. "I didn't know unicorns liked dirigibles," she says softly, still happily petting the unicorn.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 4:22 am

Hermione continues to stay stock still as the unicorn comes closer and closer, finally stopping in front of Luna and sniffing at her earrings. She smiles. "I didn't know that either," she says softly, reaching out a hand to run gently down the flank of the unicorn. "Hello beautiful, aren't you just amazing," she breathes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 4:41 am

"It's a unicorn," she says to herself in disbelief. "We actually found one." She smiles the first real, genuine smile since her encounter with Dean at the dance, not even thinking about her friend troubles that she'll have to deal with another day. Right now, all she has to think about his how beautiful the unicorn in front of her, and how the girl standing next to her is the most beautiful and caring friend she's ever had, which is all Luna needs in a girlfriend. She giggles softly as the unicorn gently nuzzles her hand, its whiskers tickling her fingers.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 4:51 am

Hermione thinks that the genuine smile on Luna's face is even more beautiful than the unicorn. "I think it likes you," Hermione says, watching affectionately as the unicorn nuzzles Luna's hand. "Probably a good thing we're both girls, though - apparently they don't like boys as much. It would have been sad if she'd run away." She reaches out with the hand not stroking the unicorn [please tell me I'm not the only one who died at that...] and brushes her hand down Luna's arm briefly, glad to be sharing this moment with her.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 5:27 am

...*dies*

Luna grin widens at Hermione's comment. Not only is she petting a unicorn, but it likes her as well! "That would be sad." What a plus to being in a lesbian relationship, eh? She smiles softly at Hermione's touch, happy that the day she finally finds a unicorn is the day she's with Hermione. "I've always wondered why they don't like boys," she wonder aloud, wondering if it has to do with the manliness factor. Like, how would unicorns feel around Fabian Prewett? When Hermione's hand finishes making its way down Luna's arm, Luna gently intertwines their fingers, smiling up at Hermione for a brief moment before turning back to lightly pet the unicorn.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 5:35 am

Clearly lesbianism is the way to go if one is into unicorns. Er... Can I exclude Milli from that, because otherwise things will just be weird. "I wonder why too," Hermione says. "I'm sure the Library will have something on the subject if we're really curious though," she comments distractedly, for once not really feeling that burning need to know all the ins and outs of everything because she is with Luna, and they are holding hands, and petting a unicorn. And all that is just amazing.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 5:54 am

Luna sighs happily, forgetting all about the event that made her feel terribly sad not too long ago, because right now, everything is just perfect. "I'm sure we'll figure it out one day." She forces herself to look away from the beautiful creature in front of them, and instead looks up at Hermione. "I'm really happy that we found a unicorn and all, but what makes this really special is that I got to share it with you," she admits quietly, the smile on her face looking as sincere and genuine as ever.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 5:59 am

Hermione blinks, so completely touched and flattered that she has no idea how to respond. Instead, she does the only thing she can think of and leans over, kissing Luna softly on the lips as her own way of showing how mutual the feeling is.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 6:48 am

Luna smiles as Hermione's lips meet her own, kissing her back briefly before pulling away. She loves kissing her girlfriend but it's not every day that you see a unicorn right in front of you. She turns back to the unicorn which has been watching them both intently. The perv. She smiles softly and reaches out to pet it again. "I could stay with her all night," she whispers softly.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 7:35 am

Hermione smiles as she watches Luna return her attention to the pervy unicorn, captivated by its beauty. "I wish we could," she murmurs in response to the Ravenclaw's confession, because as much as Hermione wants to let Luna stay with the unicorn for days on end if she so wished, she knows it's not as safe as they feel out here right now, and that they should definitely not attempt to pass a whole night in the Forest.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 7:40 am

The Forbidden Forest - Page 3 347775_1261866901412_full
Luna laughs in the face of danger. HA HA HA HA HA
Anyway...

Luna sighs and gives the unicorn a small kiss on the nose, turning her head to look back at Hermione again. She wouldn't mind sleeping out here with the unicorn, but she knows what Hermione's thinking and even she agrees that it would be dangerous to try staying out here all night. "But...We should probably start heading back to the castle, huh?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 31st 2010, 7:53 am

Hermione nods apologetically and gives Luna a hug. "I think we should. Bye, unicorn," she says softly, and gives the unicorn's nose one last pat. "You ready to go?" she asks, not wanting to rush her girlfriend away.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 31st 2010, 8:01 am

Luna smiles at the hug, keeping one arm wrapped around Hermione's waist as she uses her free hand to lightly pat the unicorn one last time. "Goodbye, unicorn," she says, smiling to herself because you are never too old to think unicorns are amazing. She looks up at Hermione and nods. "I'm ready. And thank you again, Hermione...Not just for agreeing to this...For everything," she says softly and quietly, before kissing her girlfriend one last time on the lips. The Pervy Unicorn is probably watching. Luna smiles and takes Hermione's hand in her own, walking back towards the castle and holding hands until they reach the point where they might be seen, because Luna knows how important it is to Hermione that no one sees them.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 22nd 2010, 11:17 pm

Caradoc and Alice walk into the forest, and Caradoc grins at his friend. "So, what do you think we'll find in here? It's getting close to nightfall, this better be fucking epic!" he said happily, looking rather intrigued.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 22nd 2010, 11:22 pm

"Er... lions and tigers and bears!" she says, taking a bite of her chocolate. "Oh my! Or, you know, acromantulas, werewolves, and apes with giant ballsacks."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 22nd 2010, 11:24 pm

"LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH-- OH MY. ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE WIZARD ALICE ARE WE ARE WE ARE WE?! Oh my god, what if the wizard of Oz was actually a giant orangutan with an enormous ballsack?! That would be just so... Alice, do you think there are actually acromantulas here? It's not full moon, so no werewolves," he pointed out, as he pulls something out of his bag-- a blunt, yup. Because this adventure should not be undergone while sober. Rad lights up, takes a drag, and offers it to Alice.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 22nd 2010, 11:30 pm

Alice takes the blunt and also takes a drag. "LOVELY THOUGHTS, WATSON. WE SHALL HAVE TO SOLVE THE CASE OF THE ORANGUTAN BALLSACK WIZARD, THEN, WON'T WE? And yes, there are acromantulas here. I rode one to transfiguration once. It was epic."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 22nd 2010, 11:32 pm

"Holyshit, that IS epic," he said, taking the blunt back and taking another drag as he walked through the forest, getting irritated when the branches keep hitting the top of his head, being rather tall, and all. Crouching as he continues in, he sees something moving ahead, and his eyes go wide as he whips out his wand. "Whoa, there's definitely something there. How far in are the acromantulas? And aren't there centaurs in here?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett November 22nd 2010, 11:37 pm

Alice nods. "The acromantulas are really far in. We probably won't see them. Oh yeah, and watch out for the centaurs. They're a bit touchy." She strokes her imaginary goatee, trying to think of other creatures that reside in the Forest. "There are unicorns and thestrals in here too. The thestrals draw the school carriages."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm

"Thestrals? Aren't those the creepy things that-- that only the people who've seen death can see? That's really cool," he said excitedly, his face lighting up. "I hope we find some, I've always wondered what they looked like, we don't have them in America, I'd love to see one!" he said, before the thing ahead made another sound, and he froze in his path, looking at Alice. "What do you think it is?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 11:52 pm

LunaandRadfedthestralstogether
js
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 22nd 2010, 11:53 pm

OH YEAH I TOTALLY FORGOT... UM... SO DID RAD. Um. He's high? I don't know.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next