Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

+11
James Potter
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
Harry Potter
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
15 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 10 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 2:50 am

[hehe it's okiessss! XD]

"Vell," Kras chuckled, "I think if you cuddled up to me vhile I read then I'd get very distracted. Not much story reading vould get done." He laughed, kissing Reed's cheek. "Nah, ve can cuddle all you'd like. And it's not really just von story..it's more like...several. Like a whole bunch of mini-stories. It's pretty common for vizarding families to read them to their kids, or so I've heard. My parents don't read a lot just for fun so I usually depended on my aunt for good books to read."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 3:05 am

Reed smiled some more because he just couldn't help but smile when he was with Kras. "Oooo! I'm excited now. We should write our own story sometime! I can do the illustrations for it! Woah, that would be like a tun of fun actually." He was a little surprised his brain came up with that out of nowhere.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 3:19 am

Kras chuckled, grinning brightly. "I love that idea. It's brilliant!" He liked Reed's ideas all the time. Especially the creative ones. "Vot should our story be about?" Kras wasn't the best story teller but he could be sort of creative. After all he had done a good job with that story that he had told Reed ages ago while visiting London with him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 4:01 am

Reed smiled then thought. "Well. How about..." He trailed off again to think. "It could be about a boy. Um, a boy who gets sent to a new school. Yeah, and this school is really big. Like a castle." He smiled over at the Hogwarts castle. "And it could be like, a story of his adventures. Because this boy likes to explore. And he finds all sorts of cool things hidden in the castle. What do you think?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 4:09 am

"Hm," Kras thought for a second, "that's a good idea. I like it. Maybe he could find a really really good best friend to share his adventures vith too." He nodded, thinking that was a great idea. Going on adventures was always fun, but it was double the fun when there was someone else around to share the adventure with.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 4:25 am

Reed nodded at Kras' idea. "Yeah! And his friend is really tall! Because everyone needs a tall friend. You know, to reach things that are high up." He laughed then looked at Kras. "So, what do they look like? I can start painting them tonight!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 1:18 pm

"Good idea!" Kras nodded. "Vot do they look like...hmmm...I don't know. I think the short guy should have dark hair and glasses. I don't know vy he has to have glasses...it just seems like a good idea. I have glasses, did I ever tell you that?" Kras laughed. "I hardly ever vear them though cause I hate them and prefer to think I just don't ever need them." To be honest he didn't even really know where he had last put them. Probably in his trunk somewhere at the bottom. "The taller friend can have red hair and freckles. Freckles are sort of cute." He nodded, pleased that he was able to come up with something.

[*is amused with Kras' choices of what they look like*
<.<
>.>]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 8:01 pm

[*also amused*]

Reed nodded. "Yeah! Maybe they need a third friend. Someone that is super smart to keep the other two out of trouble. Then Reed looked amused. "I really need to see you in glasses, you should find them. I bet you look even sexier, if that's at all possible."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 1st 2011, 10:41 pm

"I think the third friend should be a girl, cause there has to be at least von main character that's a girl." Kras nodded, thinking that made perfect sense. "She can have brown hair; a lot of brown hair. Yep yep. And oh no...you don't need to see me in those." He laughed. "I doubt I look any better in them. Most likely just kind of nerdy."

Last edited by Krasimir Svetkova on July 2nd 2011, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 1:05 am

Reed nodded. "Okay. Lots of brown hair. Like, really bushy too. I'll draw something up when we get back to the dorm. And yes. I do need to see you in those. Besides, what if you put the glasses on and are able to see me better. That doesn't make any sense does it. Pretend I didn't say that okay? Erase it from your memory." He giggled a little and waved a hand over Kras' face while making a little sound effect, like he was wiping Kras' memory away.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 1:40 am

"Yay! I can't vait to see how they turn out." Kras grinned. He laughed as Reed waved his hand over his face. Grabbing Reed's hand, Kras kissed it and shook his head. "I can see you perfectly. Honestly all those glasses do for me is make colors stand out more and allows me to see things clearer that are further avay. Sometimes the colors of everything are sort of faded, but it never bothers me so I just don't bother vith the glasses." He shrugged.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:04 am

[....Kras just described my life pretty much...]

"Well, I still wanna see. Even if I have to find them sometime and put them on you while you're sleeping. I'm glad my vision is good. I don't think I'd look very good with glasses. My face is too little. Not saying that oyu have a big face or anything! I'm just, ya know, small and stuff." He instantly blushed, cursing that he still did that around Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 6:25 am

[hehe. I'm supposed to wear glasses too, cause things that are further off definitely are blurry to me. but...i don't think I look all that great in them so I hardly ever wear them. Plus my head is crooked so when I wear them it makes the glasses look crooked. <.<]

"I totally understood vot you meant." Kras grinned, amused by Reed's blushing. "I think you'd look cute in glasses. And I suppose ven ve get back to the dorm I can dig through my trunk and see vhere my glasses are. I suppose then I should bring them to some of my classes..." he sighed, "cause I alvays end up sitting in the back vith people and the vords on the board are alvays sort of blurry at the edges. Not that I mind cause at least I can still read them, but I suppose it vould be nicer to be able to see them even better."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:32 am

[.....seriously. This is just getting freaky now. That is like...exactly me...]

Reed is always really relieved when Kras doesn't make fun of him when he says something stupid and starts rambling. He laid in silence for a little while, letting the sun warm his face and wondering if he needed to put on more sunscreen sometime soon. "What's your favorite thing about Hogwarts? And you can't say me because that's cheating."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 6:41 am

[o.o *blinks* man...I sort of wish we did look alike more...then we could just tell people we were twins..or each others doppelganger. hahaha. XD]

The sun made Kras feel asleep sometimes and he couldn't help yawning a tiny bit. Well, that just wouldn't do. He'd just watch Reed to keep himself awake and preoccupied. When Reed asked him another question, Kras grinned and stated plainly, "You." Then he laughed, kissing Reed's forehead. "To answer your question though...vell, I think I just love the fact that vonce you're in the older years you can put more emphasis on vot you vant to study according to your career choice. And, just in general, there's a lot of freedom on vot ve learn. At Durmstrang most of the emphasis vos on the Dark Arts...and it vosn't really on the defensive side of things. I spent most of my free time there in the greenhouses, cause I saw a lot of plants I liked. I didn't like all the Dark Arts stuff."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:47 am

[That would be awesome!]

Reed smacked Kras playfully when he cheated and yelled. "Hey!" He giggled then listened to his real answer. "I can't really you seeing doing Dark Arts stuff. I'm glad you got to come here where they teach the defensive side. For me, I think I just like being at an actual school and being around people my age for once. My magic has definitely improved too. I'm still not the best, but I'm getting a lot better."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 8:09 pm

"I love learning all the defensive stuff. You know me, I love being able to protect people." Kras grinned. "I'm glad you came here. Being around people your own age and having a sense of stability - rather than worrying about having to move around so much - has to be really helpful."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 8:11 pm

Reed nodded. "It really is. I'm not as stressed either. Like, classes and stuff are harder, but it's kind of nice not being around my mom all the time." He blushed and felt a little guilty about saying that. "I mean, I love my mom a whole lot, but it's just kind of hard when she's constantly pressuring me to do something. It's nice being my own person for a change."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 8:29 pm

"I understand vot you mean." Kras smiled, reaching over to brush some of the curls away from Reed's eyes. He liked looking at his boyfriend's eyes; they were really pretty. "It's nice being able to be more independent and doing vot you vant and not vot other people vant for you. I know vot that's like." He had that sort of problem with his own mother, who was set on having him follow the more Pureblood ways of doing things when what Kras really wanted to do was just do what made himself happy.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 9:13 pm

Reed stared into Kras' eyes for a moment and got a little lost. "Wha? Oh. Yeah, I guess we both sort of know how that is then." He smiled and blushed a little. Then he started looking around where they were laying. "Where did that sunscreen go? I think my face is getting a little hot and I don't want to burn. That is not a good look for me."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 11:12 pm

"Umm..." Kras looked about and spotted the bottle of sunscreen laying nearby. He leaned across Reed and reached for it. "Here ve go." He grinned, looking down at Reed as he was still leaning across him. "Vell, this is a lovely view." He laughed then sat up and opened the bottle. "I'll help." Getting a bit of sunscreen on his hand he reached down and dabbed a tiny bit on the tip of Reed's nose.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Reed smiled when Kras looked down at him. "Well hello. I think I have to better view for sure." Then he blushed when Kras put the sunscreen on his nose. "Well, this is easy." He brought his hands up and rested them under his head and closed his eyes. "I think I'll keep you. You're nice to have around." He smirked a little and peeked through his eyelashes to see what Kras was doing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 3rd 2011, 12:17 am

Kras snorted, shaking his head. "You just keep me around for the cookies." Meanwhile...he took more sunscreen and doodled sunscreen pictures by putting two dots of sunscreen on Reed's cheek and then a line for a smiley face. He smiled happily to himself and then smeared the smiley face, making sure to rub the sunscreen all over Reed's face to cover it all.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 3rd 2011, 12:22 am

Reed giggled. "Well, you're not bad to look at either. So I suppose I keep you around for that too. And now you put on my sunscreen for me. There's another thing to add to the list." Then he laughed and opened his eyes. "And of course I love more than anything in the world. That's probably the biggest thing on the list. And yes, there is a list, it's rather long."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 3rd 2011, 12:28 am

Kras laughed, grinning, as he continued to put sunscreen on Reed. He was making sure he got the arms and neck covered as well. "But it's mainly just the cookies you keep me around for." He chuckled, leaning down to kiss Reed's forehead. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I love you. And I bet my list is longer than yours."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next