Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffet Table

+3
Dean Thomas
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Beatrice Orwell
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Buffet Table Empty Buffet Table

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Buffet Table Empty Re: Buffet Table

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 2:53 am

Bea skipped in, her tutu flouncing, and headed directly for the buffet table. It was a nice people watching spot.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 2:54 am

Viktor walks over to the table and smiles when he sees his friend, Bea. "Hey, Bea! How's your night going?" he asked happily as he grinned at her. Woah. The colours on her dress were sort of intense, and Viktor is too high to realize he's still staring at them.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 2:57 am

"Viktor! Hi!" she greamed, totally oblivious that something was out of the ordinary with him. "I just got here. Preppin' for some people watching. Maybe some meeting too since it is a mixer," she added.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:01 am

Viktor shakes out of it and looks back up at her face, ignoring the scarily bright colours of her outfit. It was like they were moving...Taunting him. "People vatching. That's fun. I like to vatch people. Vatching people is....It's fun," he says happily, glad to have someone to talk to even if she does have a scary dress on.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:07 am

Bea laughed. "You're hilarious, you know that?" she said. "But since it seems you like people vatching so much," she added, imitating his accent, "let's vatch some people! Pick a person."
[Aka anyone that's at the mixer- doesn't matter what thread.]
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:09 am

Viktor chuckled. "And you're adorable," he said as he booped her on the nose like Harry always does to Hermione in AVPM, which is something he'd probably never do sober. Just saying. That'd be sort of weird. "Um. How about those guys?" he asks, gesturing to the twins in dresses. "Vonder vot that's all about because von of them looks totally straight. Totally," he repeats with a firm nod.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:15 am

Bea's eyes swivel in and she goes cross-eyed for a moment when Viktor boops her nose (not bops because that sounds like hitting). Then she followed Viktor's gaze to the two in dresses. "Oh," she peeps. "How can you tell he's straight?" she asked curiously.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:17 am

Viktor shrugs. "I don't know. I just have a pretty good gaydar, I guess. I alvays have," he says with a grin as he takes a sip of his-- Woah. No drink is in his hand so he's sort of in shock when he brings his hand to his face. "Uh oh. Not good. Better fix this," he says as he pours himself some punch. Much better. "Vould you like a drink, Miss. Bea?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:23 am

"Huh," Bea said, cocking her head and staring across the room at the twins for another moment before turning back to Viktor. "Wha? Oh sure!" she chirped, grinning like a loon. She definitely seems the type to do that.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:30 am

Viktor smiles and pours Bea a drink before taking her hand and pulling her over to some bench to sit down. "So, have you been having a good time?" he asks as he hands her the drink, keeping one for himself.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:35 am

Bea followed Viktor and sat down beside him, pulling her bare feet up onto the bench so that she was sitting cross-legged before accepting the drink from Viktor. "Hmm. Well, I haven't been here that long and the supreme majority of it has been spent with you," she pointed out. "So that would normally be good. This is a mixer though, so I'm doing a rather bad job at mixing."
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:37 am

Viktor didn't even hear anything Bea just said because he's just realized her feet. Normally he would have found a way to control himself because they're in a pretty public area, but he's high so self control took a little vacation. "You're not varing shoes..." Captain Obvious has arrived.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:40 am

Bea gasped. "I'm not?" she asked, pretending to be shocked then grinning. "No, I'm not, silly. Honestly, I hate shoes. They're so... style cramping," she said completely unaware that had Fabian been here he'd probably murder her on the spot.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:42 am

"Right. Style cramping," he echoed as he continued looking at her feet. "You have nice feet. They're cute," he said with a longing sigh, not even realizing that touching someone's feet in public is weird thanks to his lack of soberness. "You know, I give really good foot massages..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:48 am

Bea giggled. "Aww thanks," she said then perked up at his last comment, not thinking it weird at all -pets naive little Bea-. "You do?" she asked. "I love foot massages. Getting not giving though. As nice as feet are, I'm not a huge fan of rubbing them... or touching them in general," she said, still completely unaware of the strangeness of their conversation.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:52 am

"I like both-- Er- I mean, I don't mind touching people's feet," he said quickly, trying to cover up his first comment. "I could give you von...if you'd like," he suggests considering her feet are already up on the bench for him to touch...Er...Massage, I mean.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 3:59 am

Bea was tempted to say yes, but... Viktor seemed a little odd when he talked about feet. It gave her a strange feeling so she switched topics. "This is supposed to be a mixer, right?" she asked. "I want to mix, Viktor! Introduce me to someone!"
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:00 am

Viktor sighed and looked around, noticing that everyone he knew was busy. Some fucking mixer. "Um. I don't know many people here, actually. The people I know are already off da-- Vould you like to dance?!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 4:05 am

Bea's eyes lit up. "I think that could be considered mixing," she decided. "Sure," she greamed.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 3rd 2010, 4:26 am

Dean comes in with Neville not too far behind. He smiles at all the people that were here. He automatically scans the crowd for Luna, he doesn't see her and gets nervous. Is she not here because she doesn't need to be at a singles mixer? His mind begins to race, and runs into a chair in his distraction. He scratches his neck awkwardly, hoping no-one saw that. "I can't believe there's so many people here!" He grinned at Neville.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 3rd 2010, 4:27 am

"Errrrrr" Neville said awkwardly. "Yeah...So many people." He said, looking at the punch on the table. "Do you think it's spiked?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 3rd 2010, 4:30 am

"Probably." He quickly put some in a glass for himself. "That looks like water though." He indicated some bottles. He did another quick scan, looking for a flash of blonde hair. He was suddenly very nervous. How was he suppose to meet new people if he kept looking for people he already knew.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 3rd 2010, 4:32 am

Neville nodded and reached for some water, taking a drink of it and looking around for Hannah. It didn't look like she was here, what if she was with that one guy she fancied. Rolf. His heart dropped and he continued looking for her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 3rd 2010, 4:35 am

Dean looked over and realized Neville was doing the same he was..scanning for someone in particular. He chuckled. "Look at us. Both looking for a certain someone." He shook his head and laughed again.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum