Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emo Corner of Do0o0oM

+10
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
James Potter - Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Emo Corner of Do0o0oM - Page 3 Empty Re: The Emo Corner of Do0o0oM

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 16th 2010, 5:04 am

[sorry had to make a mad rush to get Sherlock Holmes started]

Djinn shivered and leaned into Reg more, holding on for dear life. It didn't really makes ense since Reg was the one dying from poison, and he was just a tired god but he needed this strangely. The contact. Human contact...
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:09 am

Regulus didn't understand any of it. With the cocaine, he could normally never sit still- always moving, always twitching, always needing to run, run away. Yet now, here with Djinn, he found himself unable to do so much as pull away, much less move anywhere at all. He felt Djinn shiver and was disturbingly reminded of himself when it had been too long since shooting up, and patted him on the back as he felt the rush slowing down already. Every time, he needed more, more than the last time, and it was never enough- each high somehow lower than the one before it. Perhaps it too wasn't enough anymore; but what else could he do, to feel that thrill, to reach that higher state? He needed more, he needed something purer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 16th 2010, 5:14 am

[oh snap already D:]

Djinn felt warm and comfortable, and his senses dulled slightly. "I think i'm slipping now. It's all gone blurry."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:18 am

[I gotta go to bed soon. Sorry.]

Regulus sighed, and grabbed Djinn by the shoulders, looking him in the eyes. "You will come back. Promise me you'll come back, Djinn!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 16th 2010, 5:21 am

[it's okay! <3]

Djinn shook his head. "I don't know if i can! Marid...he's a persistent bugger and i need to kill him...when i kill him i'll die. Maybe. There's a small chance." He squeezed really hard one last time, before he started to fall into small silver sparkles. "I'll come back if i can. I'll try as hard as possible. I promi-" and then he was gone.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 16th 2010, 5:23 am

[MORE DRUGS!?!?!?!?? HONESTLY!?!?!? KILL ME NOW!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:27 am

Regulus choked back a sob as Djinn turned into nothing, the solid flesh that he'd been gripping slipping into nothingness. In one last rush from the drugs he stood up and kicked the wall hard in frustration, letting out some indecipherable yell of no particular coherence, then stormed out of the corner angrily. "Fuck this shit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:21 pm

Remus is sulky and is going to hide in here for a while, because Amethyst has been ignoring him.

Amethyst: Well that's because Mosley's adorable and Golly hasn't happened in ages!

Remus: <.< STILL. We were going to get chocolate today. CHOCOLATE.

Amethyst: yeah yeah, I know. But I've been busy and we aren't leaving the house for another couple hours or so.

Remus: I'M IN A RAGE. THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I'VE EVER BEEN.

Amethyst: STFU YOU *kicks*

Remus: ...
*goes back to sulking*

Amethyst: Yeah. You do that. Here, take Tony with you as well. He's mad because he hasn't gotten laid in weeks. Rolling Eyes

Remus: ...Are you freakin' kidding me!? DO YOU THINK I WANT HIM EITHER? GET HIM OUTTA HERE. *kicks out*

Tony: Pfft, I didn't want to spend time with that Mudblood lover anyway.

And now they're fighting again. *headdesk*

Amethyst: THAT'S IT. BOTH OF YOU. TO YOUR OWN CORNERS OF THE EMO ROOM NOW. GO. >.>
That's better. Now sit there till I let you come out again. *stalks off*

Remus & Tony: *sulk*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:23 pm

I love you in so many ways.

Oh, and Remus can come over to my head for a while if that would help?

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:26 pm

That would be marvelous. Remus is still bit traumatized by having Sirius over last night. Plus he's acting like this...*sigh* I shall send him to you!

FAREWELL REMUS!! HAVE FUN. LOTS OF FUN. I WON'T WILL MISS YOU TERRIBLY. WELL, I WILL...AFTER YOU COME BACK AND DON'T ACT LIKE THIS ANYMORE.

Tony: Do I get outta this room now?

Amethyst: NO. GET BACK TO YOUR CORNER. OR I'LL HAVE KINGSLEY SQUASH YOU.

Kings: ...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:28 pm

Awesome! ~flails~

Hermione is running around making sure she has all his favourite chocolates and thinks she'll give him a nice neck rub. So I imagine I am going to be traumatized by whatever those two get up to in my head tonight (er... today *looks at clock and giggles*). But at least by the time Remus gets back to you, he'll be de-emofied.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:37 pm

XD Oh geez. I've told Remus to behave himself, so I figure it should be alright...but then again, they only really behaved when I had Hermione and Viktor over because 1. it was a legit full moon that night and 2. Viktor, Polly, and Kingsley wouldn't leave them alone. So it probably could have been a bit crazy otherwise.

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:44 pm

I'm just sort of closing off a whole section of my brain for them (I figure it will be asleep tomorrow... er, later today, anyway, so it's not like I'd have been using it!) Razz

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:46 pm

hahaha ^^ well you'll have to tell me about their fun adventures when you send Remus back. *kicks Remus out of head* WOOOO NO MORE EMO!!! Er...well, except for Tony...who is now trying to get Polly to sleep with him. GRR TONY I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE. SHEESH.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:50 pm

At this point, Inner!Molly would like to request that Inner!Kingsley squash Inner!Tony, because Inner!Polly is Inner!Gideon's lovely girlfriend, and that shit just doesn't fly with Inner!Molly. Inner!Hermione would agree, but she's busy snogging Inner!Remus hello.
I shall tell you all about their adventures when they are ventured! XD

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:57 pm

XD Well tell Molly to have no fear, Kingsley has hit Tony upside the head and Polly's stepped on Tony's foot...with heels on. Ouch.
And it sounds like Remus and Hermione are having a fun time already. hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 27th 2010, 11:01 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:Remus is sulky and is going to hide in here for a while, because Amethyst has been ignoring him.

Amethyst: Well that's because Mosley's adorable and Golly hasn't happened in ages!

Remus: <.< STILL. We were going to get chocolate today. CHOCOLATE.

Amethyst: yeah yeah, I know. But I've been busy and we aren't leaving the house for another couple hours or so.

Remus: I'M IN A RAGE. THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I'VE EVER BEEN.

Amethyst: STFU YOU *kicks*

Remus: ...
*goes back to sulking*

Amethyst: Yeah. You do that. Here, take Tony with you as well. He's mad because he hasn't gotten laid in weeks. Rolling Eyes

Remus: ...Are you freakin' kidding me!? DO YOU THINK I WANT HIM EITHER? GET HIM OUTTA HERE. *kicks out*

Tony: Pfft, I didn't want to spend time with that Mudblood lover anyway.

And now they're fighting again. *headdesk*

Amethyst: THAT'S IT. BOTH OF YOU. TO YOUR OWN CORNERS OF THE EMO ROOM NOW. GO. >.>
That's better. Now sit there till I let you come out again. *stalks off*

Remus & Tony: *sulk*

I
LOVE
YOU
SO
MUCH

REMUS IS WELCOME HERE ANYTIME!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:04 pm

OH NOES! Sad Remus was all sulky when he arrived, so when he found out Hermione sent Kiora off with Viktor he didn't take it very well. He threw a bit of a flailing hissy fit, and now Hermione is crying and feeling like a total fail. But now Remus is figuring out he's being a dunderhead so he's about to apologise and make it better. He's just sad because he misses his baby, it'll all be ok.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

Aww! I'll kick Remus when he gets back. What a douchebag he is some times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:14 pm

Nah, Hermione will guilt him half to death. She's an expert at that. In fact, she's doing it right now! All that chocolate she got for Remus has gone straight back into her drawer, and Remus is frantically making her a cup of tea.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 11:32 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA XD Hermione is brilliant. Just make sure she doesn't keep guilting him, or he'll get all sulky and emo again. And then he'll be a bother and you'll want to kick him out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:34 pm

Oh, she's learned where to stop pushing her luck, there! Wink
Anyway love I HAVE to sleep. I shall respond to our awesometastic and adorable Mosley when I've napped!
LOVE YOU! XX00

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 6th 2010, 7:39 am

Scorpius comes along to the emo corner of doom, because all of Dom's characters are just so sad lately. Everyone is just so mean!

He sits down on the ground, pulls out a spare bit of parchment and crayons, then begins to draw.

First, a blonde girl appears on the page. He knows that it's not like that random girl (who had her hand up a duck's arse) because this girl is in green robes. It's definitely Faye. Yep. He smiles, because he loves Faye. Loves, loves, lurves, lurves, loves.

He then draws two guys on the page. One in green robes, and the other in red robes. The green robed dude has this kind of air to him. Like he's fucking superior or something. It's gotta be Grindelwald. The red robed dude has bright blue hair. OH. MUST BE LUPIN.

He glares at the page because all there of the people are holding hands and be merry and just being all la dee da dee da.

He then takes out his green crown and scribbles blobs over Lupin and Grindelwald's faces, like he's AKing those bitches.

Yep.

He fucking hates those bastards.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 7:00 pm

MY HEAD IS NOT WELL RIGHT NOW. LUNA IS OUT IN THE MAIN ROOM ALONE. VIKTOR AND LUCIUS HAVE LOCKED THEMSELVES IN THEIR ROOMS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO EACH OTHER...

THIS IS HOW IT STARTED...

Viktor: YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING WITH REGULUS! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Lucius: HEY! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS A HORNY DRUNK! BESIDES, YOU SNOGGED HIS BROTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! I'M JUST TRYING TO CHEER HIM UP AND IF HE HAPPENS TO THINK I'M FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

Viktor: YOU COULD TRY NOT FUCKING HIM! THAT'D BE NICE! YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT MAYBE WE WERE STARTING TO GET ALONE BUT NO WAY, MALFOY...NO WAY!

Lucius: YOU BITCH! YOU GET SEX ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I CAN'T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE FUCKED REGULUS! I HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE THE PARTY AND IT WAS WITH A FILTHY MUDBLOOD SO IT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING COUNT! IT DOESN'T COUNT!

Viktor: AND THIS IS MY FAULT HOW? MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SO SEX DEPRIVED ALL THE TIME! HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT, PRETTY BOY???

Lucius: OH FUCK YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT!? IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO FUCK REGULUS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO THAT WILL STOP ME. HE THINKS I'M SEXY AND WE ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST AWESOME FRIENDS EVER! AND THIS SEX IS GOING TO BE SO BLOODY AMAZING THAT HE WILL SCREAM MY NAME AND FORGET WHO THE HELL VIKTOR FUCKING KRUM IS! -storms into room and slams door-

Viktor: OUJBFHGKBFGJKS YOU WHAT I FKBGDRJBGKD! FUCK YOU, LUCIUS! FUCK YOU TO PIGFARTS! I HOPE THIS SEX IS AWESOME BECAUSE AFTERWARDS I AM GOING TO MAKE IT SO YOU NEVER HAVE SEX AGAIN. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, BITCH! -stomps off to room and slams door-

Poor Luna is just sitting in the main room alone. She's scared. They have never been so loud before in my life,
SO
MUCH
SCREAMING
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 7th 2010, 5:07 am

I feel really bad for your head, Lu. *hands over something for headaches*
But I couldn't help but laugh over that. Just a bit...*blin-I MEAN doesn't blink*

Right now Kingsley is the only one not wanting to spend all his time in the Emo Corner.
My people...they all have their reasons:

Tony: AAAAAAAAAAADJF;ODISFJ;SDOFIJ I'M FUCKING DEAD AND CAN'T GET LAID AGAIN TILL 2.0. FUCK YOU, LOOPIN. FUCK. YOU. (To which Remus replied: What a shame, maybe you should have thought about that before you messed with my wife. *threatens with ax*; then Tony shut himself up in the basement)

Remus: I'm tired...and hungry. But even the thought of food, especially chocolate, makes me feel ill. GOD I CAN'T EVEN EAT CHOCOLATE. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!? (He locked himself up in my room to sulk. *headdesk*)

Polly: OMFG AODIJFOSDIJFOWEI FJ;WOEIFJWOFI WHY. THE. HELL. DID I KISS THAT MALFOY GUY!? (Then she locked herself up in her room and proceeded to bang her head repeatedly on her desk)

Kingsley's the only one who...well, actually, he's pretty annoyed right now because he hasn't gotten to spend time with Molly in ages. And that's only because I've been neglecting him. So he's shooting me evil glares every once in a while. HE'S TERRIFYING.

And I just took 3 Tylenol and hoping that they'll all get over it soon. Cause it's annoying. Plus I'm getting this HUGE chocolate bar tomorrow...and I really want to be able to eat it without listening to Remus complain about how the smell of it is making him sick. <.<
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next