Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Spot in a field

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random Spot in a field - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Spot in a field

Post  Padma Patil May 11th 2010, 3:13 am

"Lots, I'd guess," she said, smiling at him. "Which country are my parents from, and where do I live every summer?" she asked.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 11th 2010, 3:16 am

"Well don't just throw out questions and not tell me about it!" He said, grinning. "But let me guess, your parents are from, Antarctica, and you live in Atlantis over the summer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 11th 2010, 3:18 am

"Just checking!" Padma said, laughing. "Wrong about Antarctica, right about Atlantis." She smiled truthfully, wondering if he'd buy it.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 11th 2010, 3:23 am

"That's cool, i used to spend my Christmas in the 100 Acre Woods." He nodded. "Yep, me and Tigger are like this." He the puts up his hand and crosses his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 11th 2010, 3:23 am

"No way!" Padma exclaimed. "I've been to the Hundred Acre Wood. I LOVE Piglet, he's so cute!"

[PAUSED. I have to go.]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 4:12 am

He laughed, "Ya, i guess he is." He said. He took a deep breath and looked back up at into the sky. "Ive always been fascinated by the stars really." He let his eyes roam over them all as he gave a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 4:13 am

"Really?" Padma asked curiously. "I guess Astronomy must be a pretty fun class for you. I just like looking at the stars... never could remember what their names were." She laughed.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 4:23 am

"Ah, I love it.Always have, even since i was little. I always enjoyed just spending time looking up at the stars, the constellations and their stories." His voice kinda faded off as his mind went to another time, but then snapped back. "When I'm back at home, almost every night you can see all the stars, and its amazing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 4:27 am

"That must be amazing," Padma sighed. "Can't really see the stars from where we go every summer... Mumbai doesn't exactly have a nice, wild prairie to sit in to watch the stars." She chuckled, then looked at Andrew. "I'm so lucky," she said softly, leaning towards him and kissing him on the cheek.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 4:38 am

He rolled his eyes . "And you think your lucky." He then chuckled and reached his arm around her and pulled her down beside him, so her head was laying on his shoulder. He looked over at her and said. "I would say I'm the lucky one, but as you wish." He grinned and leaned forward to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 4:41 am

"We're both lucky," she said, smiling. "How about that? We're both lucky that we found each other."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 4:45 am

"I suppose that works." He grinned. "So, I really don't have anything to say." He paused, "I don't know about you but I'm not the greatest at starting conversations."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 4:47 am

"Neither am I," Padma admitted. "I've always had my head stuck in a book my entire life. No matter what language the book was in." She laughed.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 4:54 am

"Really? I spent most of my time outside by myself and sometimes a friend or two. I would hang out at the creek all day, had my own fort." He laughed. "It was hidden, and had a secret door and everything, made it myself and i was quite proud of it." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 5:00 am

"A fort?" Padma said, laughing. "That's awesome! How in the world did you build it?"
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 5:12 am

"Well, there was this little square, in the middle of a very wooded area down by this old creek, and it had a tree on each corner of the square, so i built walls around it, out of branches, and wood scraps that I found, and even build two ladders going up the trees, so if i needed to i could get to the top, eventually we made a second level with a secret rope ladder so we could escape too if any of the girls who lived near by found us." He grinned. "Plus we had a few traps, and hidden water balloons just in case." He gave a huge grin. "Then i used a bunch of branches and leaves and covered it up, so only a few people new about it." He laughed. "I spent almost half of my life living in there, me and my friends would have sleepovers in there, we would stay up late, run through the woods with our flash lights, and just have the best time ever." He stopped talking for a moment. "After," He stuttered. "After my father died, that was just my safe place, i guess." [True story. Well, the fort wasn't nearly that awesome, but we had a tree house that was almost as awesome, did have the water balloons though. xD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 5:16 am

Padma was smiling at his description of the fort until he came to the last sentence. "Your dad died?" she asked softly. "I'm so sorry." She hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 5:20 am

"Its alright." He said, after hearing these word repeatedly it didn't bother him. "When I was nine"

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 5:22 am

Padma looked at Andrew, not even knowing that he had lost his father at such a young age. Words, for the second time now, had failed her. Realizing that he had probably gotten used to the fact, she just snuggled up to him.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 5:29 am

As she cuddled up against him he embraced her. Not really knowing what to say he smiled sweetly and said. " I love you." As he laid the side of his face against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 5:32 am

"I love you too," Padma sighed. Still thinking about how his dad died, she listened to Andrew's heart beat and shuddered at the thought of death. Not of her, but of her loved ones.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 5:37 am

He felt her shudder and he pulled her into a firmer hug, almost protective, letting her know that he was there. He smiled kindly. "Don't worry about it." He said, knowing that she was thinking of the death of others. "No need to dread over the things that haven't happened. But once they do you learn that its just a part of life, and its better if you aren't stuck in the past."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 5:39 am

"Your'e right," Padma sighed. "I just worry so much sometimes..." Shaking her head, she told herself firmly that she and Andrew were young. What could possibly happen?

[Cue Voldemort, who comes running in and kills us XD]

[oh btw PAUSED I've gotta go... again...]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 5:44 am

[Oh why does thou kill me so? no, just kidding! xD] "Well don't worry then!" He said grinning. "It cant be THAT hard, to just let your mind just wonder from your troubles."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil May 12th 2010, 9:10 pm

"Yeah," Padma said. "But then my mind goes to school, and I think of N.E.W.T.s approaching and how I'm going to fail." She laughed. "And then, if I fail, my parents will exile me and disinherit me. No biggie."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next