Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Empty Classroom (The WWW HQ)

+11
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Draco Malfoy
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
15 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Another Empty Classroom (The WWW HQ) - Page 23 Empty Re: Another Empty Classroom (The WWW HQ)

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

George smiled at his brothers giggling. "Yes, your DUTIES. I'll be too busy freaking out, so its your job to make sure the audience gets pranked. You also have to keep me from having a nervous breakdown. And, as much as I hate to say it, you have to plan the bachelor party."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Another Empty Classroom (The WWW HQ) - Page 23 Empty Re: Another Empty Classroom (The WWW HQ)

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 9:48 pm

Fred's snickers turned into a cackle. Bachelor party and pranks? Now that he could handle. "I think I can do most of that," he said, calming himself. "I don't know about the nervous breakdown though. I mean, can't I have a breakdown? It would only be fair!"

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

George smiled "We can't BOTH be having a nervous breakdown! That would be so disastrous! I think Hogwarts might implode!"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 9:55 pm

Fred gave his brother a little mock pout. "Fine. I see how it is. You're a minute older, so you get the breakdown." But his pitiful expression was cracked by a kidding smile. "Nah. I'll keep you together and make sure I bring some thick socks."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 9:58 pm

George laughed. "You might need a bit more than that. I mean, wow Fred. Married. Right out of..oh dear."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 10:02 pm

Fred flicked his twin in the side of the head. "Don't think about that, ya nutter. You wouldn't have gotten yourself into this if you couldn't handle it," he said encouragingly. "And Angela's great. Why wouldn't you want to permanently stick yourself to her as soon as you could?" he asked.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 10:12 pm

George smiled. "This is why you're my best man. Oh Merlin, I need more groomsmen though. Who do I know?"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 10:24 pm

Fred thought for a moment. "There's D- Er, there's... What about Oliver? I'm sure he'd do it," he said, feeling bad that he wasn't sure who George's friends besides himself were anymore.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 10:38 pm

George frowned. "You were going to say Dean weren't you? Yeah, I could talk to Oliver, I'm sure I'll find some. I'll talk to Angela tonight and see how many bridesmaids she's going to have."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 10:41 pm

Fred looked around awkwardly. "Uh. Yeah. Angela might have a few ideas too, " he said. "Sorry I'm not much of a help."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 10:42 pm

George patted his twin on the back. "Hey, you're just here to prank people and keep me sane. Don't worry"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 10:45 pm

Fred laughed. "Sane? Since when have either of us been sane?" he asked. "As for pranking, that, my brother, I can definitely handle."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 10:47 pm

George smiled. "True. Too true." George said.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 15th 2010, 11:42 pm

"Well then. It seems I have some planning to do," Fred said, "so I must be off! See ya 'round." He gave his brother a wink and slipped out of the classroom.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 15th 2010, 11:45 pm

George lingered for a moment. "Married." he whispered before slipping quietly out the door as well.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23