Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 4:11 am

Reed shrugged. "Well, I want to share everything with you. And maybe it will be less embarrassing if I'm the one showing you. Besides, it's obvious I didn't pick out my clothing for these." Then he watched in amusement as Kras looked at the baby Reed. His hair had always been crazy, but it seemed to be even more red when he was younger, plus the rosy cheeks made him look like a doll or something. "What can I say, it's a talent really." He giggled and shook his head at one of the pictures of him in a little sailors suit.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 4:20 am

"Either vay...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are just too adorable!" Kras flailed, giving Reed a quick hug. "I can't help myself. This is just too much! I'm going to die right here and you're going to have to put 'died from adorable overdose' on my gravestone." he laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 4:23 am

Reed hugged Kras back and didn't let go. "No. You're not allowed to die ever. Okay? Especially not because of my adorable baby self." He reached over and closed the photo album. "There now you don't have to die. Problem solved" He giggled then leaned back on the couch and picked up another album. "This one has more of when I'm a little older. I think between like seven and thirteen. And don't mind that I look half beaten up in most of them. Or the cast...I actually think there may be some hospital pictures in there from my big accident. Maybe you don't want to look at those ones." He blushed lightly and bit his lip.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 5:01 am

Kras pouted as Reed closed the photo album. "Aww, poo. I vanted to look more. I vouldn't mind seeing your older pictures...but seeing you hurt makes me sad so...maybe I can see those some other time? I'm happy right now and that is a good thing." he chuckled, reopening the first one he looked at. "I can't get enough of these. You're too adorable to be real. I'll have to see if my mom has my baby pictures available ven ve go visit my parents. Vell...I'm not sure if ve'll be seeing my mom yet, but maybe my dad'll have pictures to look at. Or I can write him and ask him to get the pictures from mom." he nods, figuring he'll just do that. He's not entirely sure he wants Reed to meet his mother just yet when they get to visit Bulgaria, because he's sure his mother won't be able to keep her disapproval of the fact that Reed isn't a pureblood to herself and she'll probably be not as pleasant to him in general. And Kras isn't about to let his mother upset his boyfriend.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 5:05 am

Reed twiddled his thumbs nervously and looked down at his lap. "Um..Are you not going to be able to see your mom because of me?" He would feel terrible if he was the reason Kras wasn't able to see his mom because of him. "I mean, I know things are...um, different, but I just uh feel bad and don't want to keep you from your family or something." He was blushing and stuttering and felt generally foolish.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 5:14 am

Instantly Kras feels bad for making Reed think that. "Aw, no, baby," he whispers, reaching out to squeeze Reed's hand gently, "ve can go see her if you really really vant to...I'm just vorried that she von't treat you very vell because my mother can be a little...intense sometimes. Especially ven it comes to me and my life and things aren't going the vay she vants them to. And she probably already doesn't really like you just because you aren't a pureblood like the rest of our family is. Vhich is ridiculous. Who cares about blood status? Ve're all the same no matter vot. And I love you and I'm happy vith you, so that should be good enough for her, you vould think. I just don't vant you to get hurt."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 5:19 am

Reed looked up and smiled. "Oh, so you're trying to protect me. It's not because you...nevermind." He blushed scarlet again and wanted to punch himself for being an idiot. He felt ashamed for even thinking that Kras didn't want Reed to meet his mother because he was embarrassed by him. "Um, I'll leave that decision up to you. If you think it's a bad idea to visit her then that's fine. I don't want you to be unhappy." He still had his head down and couldn't believe how stupid he felt for bringing this all up.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 5:27 am

"It's not because of...vot?" Kras was confused. "You don't think I'd be embarrassed of you, do you? Goodness, Reed, you goof. If I vosn't so vorried about my mother saying something rude and upsetting you, I'd just drag you right into her house and show you off right in her face so she'd know vot an awesome and adorable boyfriend I have and how much I love you." He reached over to brush some curls away from Reed's eyes. "Maybe ve could stop by for a few minutes. Just so she von't think I entirely hate her or something since the last time I vos there I left her in quite a bad mood. You'll have a lot more fun meeting my dad. He's awesome. Found it kind of amusing ven I told him how much shorter you vere from me. My father's only an inch or two shorter than me too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 5:32 am

Reed seriously had the best boyfriend in the world. He collapsed into Kras' side and let out a low breath. "I'm sorry. I know I'm silly, but I still have issues with trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you'd want someone like me at all. I guess I'm just a little self conscious still." He smiled up at Kras, still blushing. "If you want to visit your mother, I would love to meet her. Hopefully I can get her to like me, but if not I understand." Then he giggled a little picturing himself with Kras and his father. "So, you're saying I should wear my new boots that give me an extra couple inches? I'm going to look like a midget next to the rest of your family, aren't I?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 5:40 am

Kras placed an arm around Reed's shoulders, smiling adoringly at him. "Vell, sooner or later you'll get used to the fact that I love you and vant you to stick around for...vell...forever, really." he reddened, chuckling a bit. "And don't vorry about vearing those boots. My dad and I are the only really tall vons in the family. And if you get to meet any of my cousins then you'll feel taller cause they're all really young pretty much and short. They call me the Giant sometimes and ven they drag me over to play vith them I alvays have to be the evil Giant that kidnaps all the villagers and eats them for dinner." he blinks.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 5:45 am

OMG THAT MENTAL IMAGE IS TOO ADORABLE.

Reed smiles and nods. "Well, I want to stay around forever too." Then he couldn't help but burst out into a fit of giggles. Soon he was laughing so much there were tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry. That image..too adorable. I can't..give me a moment." He bent over and continued to laugh for a few moments before sitting up and wiping his eyes. "Oh that's too cute. I need to see that someday. I love playing too, so hopefully they let me be a villager or something. Though, I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by the Giant." He giggled some more then rested his head back on Kras' shoulder.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 5:53 am

I KNOW....I DIED JUST WRITING IT. XD *flails*

Kras pouts. "But I vant to be a villager too sometimessss." he whined, unable to keep from grinning anyway. "I'm sure they'd let you play too. I don't think the Giant vould let you go though. Like...ever. He'd keep you locked up vith him forever and ever and ever ever." he laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 5:58 am

Reed laughed some more. "Well, the villager really wouldn't mind being locked up with the giant. They could become great friends and live together forever and ever and ever. Oh, and the Giant can help the villager become a giant too, so they could be the same. Yup." He giggled a little, wishing it were that easy to become bigger. Reed was still holding out for a growth spurt.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 6:19 am

"Vell...not totally the same though. The villager vould have to be at least a tiny bit shorter still." Kras nodded. "Cause the Giant likes the fact that he feels like he can be more protective of the villager ven he's taller than him." Plus Kras kind of liked having to tilt Reed's chin up to kiss him half the time. There was just something about that small action that really got to him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 6:27 am

Reed felt the same way with the chin tilting. "Okay deal." He giggled then stretched up to kiss Kras' cheek." Then Winston strolled back into the room holding a small comb. He smiled at the two on the couch and the photo albums on their laps. "Taking a trip down memory lane? Well, I hope you boys are all packed because the portkey is about to leave."

Reed jumped up and smiled. "Yeah. We're all packed, are you sending our stuff back again?" When his father nodded Reed stepped forward and hugged his father tightly. "Thanks dad. I'm assuming mom got wrapped up at work?" Again, Winston nodded and Reed shrugged, still holding onto his father. "That's okay. Tell her to write real soon. I love you daddy!" Then Lisa came in the room as well and Reed went to give her a hug. "Bye Lisa. I'll see you soon, maybe. I don't know when I'll be back again, probably when school is done." He smiled then went and stood next to Kras, grabbing the comb from his father and waiting for it to turn blue and take them back.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 6:48 am

Kras hopes his face isn't too red when Reed's father comes in. He let Reed say farewell to Winston and then Lisa before saying farewells himself. "Thank you again for letting me come visit vith Reed, Mr. Dawson. I had a lovely time." he shook Winston's hand, smiling fondly at him. "It vos lovely meeting you as vell, Lisa. You're amazing." he smiled, giving Lisa a hug too because she deserved one. Then Kras went to stand with Reed to hold the comb as well as they waited for it to return them to school.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 7:01 am

Winston smiled at Kras, "Thank you for looking after my son. It truly was a pleasure meeting too. We'll see you soon. I expect another visit once school is done." Reed smiled at his father and Lisa when the comb started to turn blue. Reed waved frantically with the hand that wasn't holding the comb. He loved visiting, but he couldn't wait to get back to the castle...and be alone with Kras too. Then the comb turned ever brighter and Kras and Reed were on their way back to the castle.

[OMG OMG OMG. WATCHING TV AND A PREVIEW FOR A NEW MOVIE CAME ON AND REED IS IN IT!! AAAAAHHH!! IT'S A VAMPIRE MOVIE!! BE CAREFUL REED!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 7:21 am

[OMG OMG OMG OMG OAIJDF;LAKDSJF;L KJDSA;FLKAJSD;LW WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! *flails* WHAT IS IT?! I'M GONNA HAVE TO SEE IT! *flails about*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 7:28 am

[It's called Fright Nite or something like that. It actually looks pretty good. AND HE HAS A GUN!! AHH!! Do you want me to post in the dorm?]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 7:34 am

[WAIT...HE HAS A WHAT?!
AFDLKAJDLFKJDLFJ LDSL F
MY INNER!KRAS IS FREAKING OUT. HE SAYS REED CAN'T HAVE A GUN...IT MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY GO OFF AND REED'LL GET SHOT. D:
*flails about in a panic*

and yeah...guess we should move to the dorm now. XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 7:36 am

[OMG There are some cuties in that movie...
And David Tennant's in it toooo!
I'm definitely going to see that. XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 7:36 am

YUP! HERE'S THE TRAILER *skips off to post*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgGhyjPZGg
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 7:40 am

OMG.... *watched it*
He is just tooo cute!!! <3

Kras is still freaking out cause all he can see is Reed with a crossbow and that just screams danger. XD
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 7:42 am

I literally screamed when it came on the tv and Derrik was like....um????
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 22nd 2011, 8:09 am

XD
I would have totally screamed too.
*flails*
I wonder if my friend won't mind going to see it with me even though I'll be fangirling the entire time. Hehe.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum