Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 18 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Parvati Patil August 20th 2011, 11:09 am

Parvati blinked a few times when he started talking about how if he wasn't with Scorpius and her eyes widened slightly as he said he would probably ask her to marry him. "But--" He paused slightly before furrowing her brows for a moment. She looked back up at him, her expression softened slightly as she gave him a small smile. "Thank you, Al," She said quietly as she let her fingers trail along the keys lightly, not putting enough pressure on them to make noise. "And for the record if I wasn't with James I would say yes."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 7:32 am

Al smiled as Parvati 'accepted' his hypothetical proposal. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, before taking her hand and leading her away from the piano. "Alright, what are we going to do now? We've done music, makeovers, snacks but not enough. What's next on the to do list?" he asked as he flopped down on one of the beanbag chairs and grabbed another cake pop out of the bag.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 7:37 am

Parvati laughed as he said they didn't have enough snacks and he took out another cake pop, they were good but she wasn't a teenage boy and wasn't hungry so she didn't grab one for herself. She put her hands on her hips as she looked down at him as he sat on the beanbag chair. "We could cuddle and talk if you want." She smiled at him. "Or we could dance if you want to dance."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:11 am

"You're really into the whole cuddling thing, aren't you?" he chuckled, flashing an amused smile as he leaned back in the chair and took another bite out of his cake pop. "Dancing? No way. I'm a horrible dancer, which is why I'm not going to prom. Seriously, I'll be doing everyone a favor by staying in my dorm that night."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:15 am

"I like cuddling, is that a crime?" She asked with a small smile. When he said no to dancing she shrugged and moved to sit in his lap on the beanbag chair, leaning back against his chest as she got comfortable in his lap before turning to him, her jaw dropped open. "You're not what?! No! Al you have to go to prom! It's your seventh year, are you crazy? You have to go. It's like a law."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:18 am

"No, not around me, it isn't," he teased with a wink. He laughed as she sat in his lap, and wrapped his arms around her before suddenly pulling back as she started shouting at him. "What? Why? I have no one to go with. I doubt Scorp is into prom. He's been busy with work, and even if he wasn't then it's not like I'd be willing to go embarrass myself in front of everyone by trying to dance at some silly prom."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:20 am

"You have me to go with!" She said as she grinned at him. "James has something to do that night for Quidditch or something so he can't go with me. I need a date or else I'll be dancing all alone in the middle of the dance floor," She told him with a small nod. "So basically if you don't go to prom with me then I will be lonely the entire night and I will buy a dress only to have nobody to show it to and dance with in."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:27 am

Al sighed, shaking his head as Parvati tried to convince him to go to prom with her. "You'll be the prettiest girl there. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to dance with. I'd just step on your feet...or you'd end up shoving me or something," he added quietly, remembering a particular time when Parvati had been dancing with Rolf back during the school's first dance of the year.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:30 am

"I don't want to just dance with anyone though, Al. Please go to prom with me," She said, pouting her lips slightly before giving him puppy dog eyes. "Please please please, Al. I will seriously do anything for you if you just go to prom with me. I'll like do anything you ask me to do. No matter what. No like conditions or anything."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:37 am

"Parvati," he stated firmly. "I. Cannot. Dance. To. Save. My. Life, what part of this don't you understand?" He pouted in return as she gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Besides, that wasn't even a proper prom proposal."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:38 am

"I don't care if you can't dance. I can teach you how to dance, Al! We can practice dancing together and then it will be amazing and we will rock that dance floor!" She said nodding quickly. "So if I ask properly you'll go?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:39 am

Al groaned as he buried his face into the back of Parv's shoulder. "I doubt you could teach me, I'm horrible." He glanced up at Parvati, sighing at how hopeful her expression was. "Fine. If you ask me properly...I'll go to prom with you. I promise."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:41 am

"I bet I could teach you a little bit." She grinned before moving off of her so she wasn't sitting in his lap. She got down on one knee in front of him and grabbed his hand. "Al." She paused as she looked up at him. "Al, I'm not going to say your full name because you don't like it Potter, will you please please please, go to prom with me. It would be amazing to have a date and if you say no I'll chop your balls off in your sleep."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 22nd 2011, 8:54 am

Al's jaw dropped as Parvati threatened to chop off his balls. Well, that wasn't the prom proposal he had been expecting, but it was a prom proposal nonetheless. "Well..." He sighed, clearly looking defeated before he forced a small smile and nodded his head. "Yes, Parvati Patil, I'll go to prom with you if you teach me how to dance.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 22nd 2011, 8:57 am

Parvati jumped up into the air and let out a small scream before she moved so she was straddling Al on the chair and her arms were wrapped around him. "Oh my god, Al! Yay! It's going to be so much fun! We are going to get all dressed up and stuff and we are going to have an amazing time and it's going to be awesome!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 24th 2011, 8:24 am

Al laughed at Parvati's enthusiasm, and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from falling back off of his lap. "Right. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. I wasn't exaggerating when I said I couldn't dance to save my life. You'll probably be too embarrassed to dance with me for a full song, if we're being honest here."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 24th 2011, 6:03 pm

Parvati rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You must doubt our friendship, Al. I would never leave you in the middle of a song." She grinned at him as she looked down at him. "If you were really that bad I would leave you at the end of a song so you didn't look like a complete loser standing in the middle of the dance floor without a partner." She was joking of course. She would never leave Al at all in the middle of the dance floor.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 26th 2011, 6:33 am

Al gasped and shoved Parvati off his lap, his eyes widening as she fell onto the floor. "OhmyGod, sorry!" he laughed, climbing down off the beanbag as he sat next to her and wrapped his arms around he waist. "Ididn'tmeantopushyouthathard,Ipromise."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 26th 2011, 6:37 am

Parvati gasped as she felt him push her and when she was falling she made grabby hands towards him, trying to grab onto him to pull herself up but failing. She pouted for a moment as she looked over at him. "That was mean, Al! And not okay! You can't just push people and hurt them!" She said, pushing herself away from him and hitting him on the nose lightly. "Bad, Al."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 26th 2011, 6:39 am

"But it was an accident!" He pouted as he scooted over towards her again. "Paaaarv, baby, don't be like this." He wrapped his arms around her waist and held on tight as he clung to her. "BABY, COME BACK. YOU CAN BLAME IT ALLLL ON MEEEEE!" he sang, loud and obnoxiously as he refused to let go of his BFF.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 26th 2011, 6:41 am

"No! Let go of me! This is not okay!" She said, attempting to push him away. "I'm only 16 years of age, Al! This is rape! Al, this is rape right here!" She said, pushing at him a bit longer before she got out of his grasp and quickly scooted away before standing up and sprinting over to the bed before jumping onto it and laying face first on it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 26th 2011, 7:03 am

Al frowned as Parvati ran over to the bed, and hopped up to follow her, joining her on the bed as he nudged her in the arm. "Parvati, please love me," he pouted. "Please? I promise I won't hurt you again..." He sighed then rolled over, facing away from Parvati. "Fine, I'll just cuddle myself, then."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 26th 2011, 4:35 pm

Parvati shook her head, still laying down with her face in the bed as she scooted away from Al. "No, you hurt me a lot, Al. I think you broke bones." She was obviously exaggerating...a lot. She couldn't suppress a small smile when Al said he could cuddle himself and she was glad he couldn't see it since she had her face down in the bed. She turned her head slightly so her mouth wasn't against the bed and spoke so he could actually understand her. "Let me know how that goes, will you?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 18 Empty Re: The Room Of Requirement

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce August 31st 2011, 2:52 am

Gwen led Fred into the Room of Requirement, where they found a large, squishy couch in front of a roaring fireplace, towels, fresh clothes and little convenient changing rooms for the both of them. Gwen gently bopped Fred on the nose before grabbing the clothing and heading into the changing room to get dressed.
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

http://belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I August 31st 2011, 3:05 am

Fred does not appreciate the bop on the nose. Ah well. Fred went into the changing room thing, changed into the warm clothes, toweled off his hair, etc. Yay! So interesting! If anyone was wondering, his shirt is blue. So he goes and sits on the couch to wait for Gwen, the fire instantaneously warming his icy fingers.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Location : With Gwen, making uncharacteristically sappy remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next