Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

3 posters

Go down

Camp Half Blood Empty Camp Half Blood

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:35 am

You cannot enter unless you are a demigod.

The people who can currently enter are:
Percy Jackson
Thalia Grace

And this isn't to keep people out, it's how the camp works. It's even stated in the series.

Back to top Go down

Camp Half Blood Empty Re: Camp Half Blood

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 22nd 2010, 5:46 am

King Kong sashayed in because he's part giant ape, part.... awesome? No. All awesome.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive April 22nd 2010, 6:37 am

She shot a glare at the giant monkey. "Do you even go here?" she walked around and surveyed the empty camp. "This displeases me, Percy. Where the Hades is everyone?" She pulled out the 'wand' and wondered how it worked. "That girl said 'Accio Quill' and a quill came, i wonder..." Sitting at a bench, she puzzled over ideas.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 7:38 am

Percy walks into the camp and stares at the monkey, "Did someone summon this guy in here? Monsters can only get in when summoned..." He stared at the monkey, mouth agape, before plopping down beside Thalia, "Maybe they changed it here, but that's unsafe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive April 22nd 2010, 7:41 am

"As long as he doesn't try to eat anyone...or bring more monsters in. He does, i'm sticking this wand someplace uncomfortable."

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 7:42 am

"Wand! Right!" Percy pulled out the wand that someone had given him. He scrunched his nose at it, "What the heck do you do with this thing anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive April 22nd 2010, 7:52 am

"You say words and magic happens...it's all stupid." She started shaking the wand and waving it about. "Do something you stupid matchstick!" And it did, its tip exploded in her face. "Oh...i think it did something..."

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 7:58 am

"Woah," Percy watched Thalia's wand spark in amazement, "That's weird. Why use a wand though when I can control water without the stupid stick? Eh, whatever..." He flicked the wand and said a fake spell. Nothing happened. He let the wand twirl in his fingers, "It's useless..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive April 22nd 2010, 8:24 am

"Well apparently you need brains to use them. And i could beat you in the power department any day, i call lightning and wind. I bet they can't do that without their wands." She was starting to feel competitive, because of the sheer boredom. "I'm going to go for a quick run on the Obstacle Course." and she stood up and easily jogged over to where it began, leaving Percy by his lonesome.

[I read on wikie she hadn't explored her powers...this one has...so she can do more than just shock people >.> jsyk]

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 8:28 am

[Oh, well, that's cool. I'll just cause tsunamis and destroy people with my awesome oceanic powers.]

Percy rolled his eyes, "I'm not a retard, thanks. I don't understand this magic they use. When I control water, it's not a spell that I say. I feel one with it and the power feels good," He glanced back down at the stupid stick, "This. This just makes me feel goofy. Depending on a wand and not myself..." He sighed and watched her run off, laying back in the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 12:24 am

[*wants to come in but can't unless she randomly decided that, as Artemis of the Order, she suddenly is a demigoddess which wouldn't make any sense really and doesn't want to make an extra account even for the awesomeness that is Greek demigods....so will lurk with her quandary*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 23rd 2010, 6:22 am

He struts in and sits on a bench, waiting for that annoying Percy and the charming Thalia.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down