Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Bored Somebody Want to Hang In Character With Me?

+46
Harry Potter
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Louis Weasley
Lucian Bole
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Rose Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
The Bolars
Romilda Vane
Elise Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Parvati Patil
Angela Braddock
Gideon Prewett
Cormac McLaggen
Ginny Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Djinn- Inactive
Claire McCann
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Padma Patil
Dean Thomas
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Narcissa Black
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Andromeda Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Lucy Weasley
50 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I'm Bored Somebody Want to Hang In Character With Me? - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Bored Somebody Want to Hang In Character With Me?

Post  Guest April 19th 2010, 8:05 am

Speaking of cookies, I just baked some for the sake of it. If no one claims/nicely asks within tenish mins, they will all be for the Hufflepuffs, and will never be seen again...(accepting cookies means you will have to say hi to me/at least meet me...there is always a catch)

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored Somebody Want to Hang In Character With Me? - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Bored Somebody Want to Hang In Character With Me?

Post  Guest April 19th 2010, 8:14 am

Ha! too late, my ploy did not work and I now will take these to the H Common Room where I will probably have to eat them all myself...Hope you are happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 19th 2010, 8:19 am

I WOULD, BUT I HAVE TO GOOOOOOOO. ITS LIKE 6:20 IN THE MORNING HEREEEEE. And school awaits.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 20th 2010, 3:21 am

Bored. Someone?

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 20th 2010, 3:24 am

Me. I'm bored. I want to do something random.....or filled with drama llama...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:25 am

I'm here guys.
I don't know for how long.
I'm in a really shitty mood, so I may be rather short and grumpy, so apologies in advance.
Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 20th 2010, 3:26 am

KRRRAAACCCCKKKK?????
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 20th 2010, 3:26 am

Dean Thomas wrote:Me. I'm bored. I want to do something random.....or filled with drama llama...

I don't know if I have a lot of drama llama right now. Haha.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:28 am

Yeah. Sure. I'll go to the locker room.
Like I said, don't expect Reg to be happy, as I'm really upset right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 20th 2010, 3:30 am

Wait. I just realized something...

FLEUR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

We missed you on skype. It was a very quiet weekend.....
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 3:47 am

I'm bored... and I haven't been on since yesterday........ *almost dies*
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:48 am

*is REALLY bored too*

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 3:51 am

Yay boredom!! not really... hahaha want to head down to.. not the lake... quidditch pitch?
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:52 am

hmmmmh... i ssuuppoossee i could change and be all smexy flying around on ma broom...

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 3:53 am

O.O
lol
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:54 am

xP haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 3:55 am

Umm... awkward hahahaha XD just 'cause one of my friends was approached at prom by a creeper guy and was told that she was sexy and it was very creepy lol
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:58 am

Thats not cool at all! dude, the only type of girl youll be getting that way is a slutty one... well, he might of wanted one, but still, thats still messed up! gese!

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 4:01 am

ik. it's. umm. odd hahaha and he keeps creeping on my friends... O.O haha we call him PBH 'cause he always wears a hat with peanut butter in it. who knows why. XD
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 4:05 am

haha, thats so awkward! xD when i was in.... 10th grade? maybe, idk, but my BFF heard that this guy was guna come ask her out, but she didnt want to go out with him, and being the awesome friend i am, i pretended to be her BF and it was halrious, you should have seen his face when he saw me walk next to her, HAHA!, but im to nice a person, so i wasnt mean to him or anything, we accualy became good friends, and he found out eventually, but it was still awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 4:10 am

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing something similar hahahaha only it's with a friend that's a girl who's set up a boy FB XD and it looks real.... XD that's awesome though! hahahaha
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 4:20 am

Haha, that awesome! well good luck for her!

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 4:25 am

lol Razz
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 20th 2010, 4:27 am

Hey, who wants to hang out with Nikki?
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 20th 2010, 4:29 am

I will! Smile so Padma can be a superhero and be in more than two places at once. *blink* what?
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next