Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it

+3
Blaise Zabini
Ginny Weasley
Padma Patil
7 posters

Go down

For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it Empty For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it

Post  Guest April 17th 2010, 8:52 pm

For all of us who have something to do... like eat, or go some wear, but cant leave the forum cause they love it too much!

cause im awesome....

Person who started it!: Me(Max)
Followers:Padma, Dom, Blaise, Nikki, Luna, Angela

Last edited by Andrew Kirke on June 16th 2010, 7:33 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it Empty Re: For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it

Post  Padma Patil April 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

haha my dad has been bugging me for the past half hour to get off and go practice my violin. "You're going to be in trouble if you don't." "I'M TALKING TO PEOPLE." "Mom will be mad at you." "I'm still talking to people!" "On your head be it." "I'M FREAKING TALKING TO PEOPLE!!!"
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it Empty Re: For people who want to go do something, but cant leave to go do it

Post  Guest April 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

haha, woot! first member?

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

Sure! Razz
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 17th 2010, 9:02 pm

Food? Eating? What?
Ever since coming onto this site, my meals have seemed to decrease.... I usually end up eating maybe two meals a day and my appetite has been shot. It's called the AWF Diet Smile
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

THE WORSE IS NEEDING TO PEE....
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 17th 2010, 9:08 pm

you get to join too!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 17th 2010, 9:12 pm

-joins-
I love the AWF diet! -cough- I mean...
I can't leave to do anything!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 17th 2010, 9:17 pm

-walks in late-
Story of my life
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 18th 2010, 2:12 am

OMG. always happens. mostly with sleep... >.>
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 18th 2010, 5:22 am

AWF diet? I must be going on this... O.O that's why my parents were worried about my eating habits lol
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 30th 2010, 8:06 pm

Dominique Weasley wrote:Food? Eating? What?
Ever since coming onto this site, my meals have seemed to decrease.... I usually end up eating maybe two meals a day and my appetite has been shot. It's called the AWF Diet Smile

See I'm the opposite... I'm now only eating a shit ton of stuff I can microwave fast and eat infront of the computer... I think I'm up to 5 leancuisine meals a day...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down