Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 20 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 5:15 am

"Oh, it doesn't matter." He said as he finished off his drink. "I'm up for dancing too, if you're intrested." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, fully aware that he was doing so in front of someone that was obviously an ex.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:16 am

"Well, have fun." he said to Teddy before walking to a table to sit and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 5:16 am

Lily Evans wrote:Lily looked down, trying in vain to hide her blush and smile. "Flatterer. You're my best friend...biased. " She put her arms lightly around him and looked into his eyes. She was careful to move a couple beats slower than the music, she didn't want him to overexert himself while he was still hurt.

Too soon, she noticed Narcissa going to sit down, and stepped away from Sev. "I'm not so sure your date minds. She's stuck sitting out...she's the one you should be dancing with, i'll find someone who I won't be the person stealing the evening for. " She smiled softly, patting his shoulder and walked over to Narcissa. "Sorry, Cissa. He asked me to dance...you're the one he should be dancing with. Go on, i'll watch the drinks. Alcoholic, or not? " To prove her point, she sat down on a seat beside Narcissa's, her smile faded but determined. I won't steal Sev's night, i'll get to dance with him some other time, probably anyway.

Narcissa snapped up. "What? Me? No! I'm fine! I'm sitting here because..." under the table, she snapped her heel off her shoe. "MY HEEL BROKE. Aw, what a shame, looks like Severus doesn't have a dancing partner now!" she looked at Lily seriously. "C'mon Lily, one dance won't hurt anything! Go ahead, I'm fine!" she smiled genuinely. "Really!!!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:17 am

She smirked and took the bottle. "I'm glad someone knows what's up. i can't believe they would expect us to get through a dance with no alcohol." she laughed and took a swig.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:18 am

Fleur laughed and smirked, "Oh, alright. You are my date after all," She gestured toward the dance floor, "Lead ze way."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:18 am

Narcissa Black wrote:
Lily Evans wrote:Lily looked down, trying in vain to hide her blush and smile. "Flatterer. You're my best friend...biased. " She put her arms lightly around him and looked into his eyes. She was careful to move a couple beats slower than the music, she didn't want him to overexert himself while he was still hurt.

Too soon, she noticed Narcissa going to sit down, and stepped away from Sev. "I'm not so sure your date minds. She's stuck sitting out...she's the one you should be dancing with, i'll find someone who I won't be the person stealing the evening for. " She smiled softly, patting his shoulder and walked over to Narcissa. "Sorry, Cissa. He asked me to dance...you're the one he should be dancing with. Go on, i'll watch the drinks. Alcoholic, or not? " To prove her point, she sat down on a seat beside Narcissa's, her smile faded but determined. I won't steal Sev's night, i'll get to dance with him some other time, probably anyway.

Narcissa snapped up. "What? Me? No! I'm fine! I'm sitting here because..." under the table, she snapped her heel off her shoe. "MY HEEL BROKE. Aw, what a shame, looks like Severus doesn't have a dancing partner now!" she looked at Lily seriously. "C'mon Lily, one dance won't hurt anything! Go ahead, I'm fine!" she smiled genuinely. "Really!!!"

[OMG i luved it!!!! hahaha <3 xD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 5:19 am

Faye entered the ball for the second time. She moved along the walls and stealthily slipped into a seat in the corner.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:19 am

[Yes. I saw it and I felt it was appropriate.]

Severus looked between Narcissa and Lily, trying not to laugh at the obvious confusion on both of their faces. "Are you a witch or not, Cissa?" he teased, repairing her heel with his wand. He smiled at Lily, realizing he had kind of just ditched Cissa, and even if they were only here as friends, she was still his date. "Come on, girl, I promise not to break your feet.. or try not to, anyway," he said with a laugh, waving goodbye to Lily and whisking Narcissa off. He didn't want her to feel left out, even if dancing with Lily was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:19 am

Dennis Creevey wrote:
Natalie MacDonald wrote:
Dennis Creevey wrote:
"It sure has! I'm so sorry I lost you...but I'm glad you're still having fun! I promised you I would make sure you've had fun...so I feel really bad about losing you... Sad"
"That's fine! I'm happy." -looks at him- "I lost you too, kind-of... But we both found each other, and now we're happy! Right?"

*sigh...oh good....she isn't mad at me!!*
"Good! I'm glad your still happy!! Yes if you're happy I'm happy! Smile"
-smiles and moves a little closer-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 5:19 am

Dom froze when he stopped dancing and returned a smile. She realized how close they were and became aware of the fact that her hand was still on his cheek with his on top. She lightly bit the corner of her lip in slight anticipation, but told herself not to be the one to initiate anything again.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:21 am

"I know! Us Slytherins on the other hand know how to party!" Marcus took another swig of the firebeer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 5:21 am

Teddy grinned, took Fleurs hand and lead her onto the dance floor. He put his hands on her hips and started swaying to the music, noticing over her shoulder that Faye had just walked into the room. He looked away, hoping she wouldn't give away his secret.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:22 am

[Cedric? Wanna hang out? I'm forcing Cissa and Sev to. ]

Lily grinned and waved as Sev pulled her onto the floor. Good. He'll have fun. She glanced around for someone to talk to, occasionally glancing to watch Sev and Cissa with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:23 am

Marcus Flint wrote:"I know! Us Slytherins on the other hand know how to party!" Marcus took another swig of the firebeer.

"So true." she took another swig before kissing Marcus square on the mouth.

[Teddy! Lavender's coming! Very Happy]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 5:23 am

He smiled at Roo, but saw Faye re-enter the dance out of the corner of his eye. "You know, I'd love to, but not right now. I've actually...gotta go."

He walks off into the throng of people in the middle of the dancefloor, headed for the other side, when he stops in his tracks. She probably didn't want to talk to him, anyway.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:24 am

[Yes! I don't want to be forced to lurk everyone else, haha.]
Cedric noticed someone else sitting by herself and got up to say hello. Sitting beside her he asked, "Is your date missing or stolen?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:25 am

[Severus is going to be twitching madly, THANKS LILY. Actually, you need to do that but shhhhhhhhh]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:25 am

Marcus put his arms around her waist pulling her closer and kissed her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:25 am

[And again, here comes my skanky dancing.]

Fleur shook her head as he lead her out on the dance floor. She moved her hips to the rhythm of the music, pausing to move them in a downward motion, before arching her back and bringing herself back up. She chuckled to herself as the crowd pushed her against him.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:26 am

Lavender wandered in, ruffling her dress and hoping she wasn't too late. It had taken her much longer to get ready than she had expected. She glanced around, trying to find someone she knew but she couldn't make anyone out through the crowd. She decided to get a drink and see if anyone was over there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 13th 2010, 5:26 am

Scorpius sneaks back into the Gala and quietly heads to the drink table. He grabs a few bottles of Firebeer then heads back out to retire to the Common Room for the night.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:26 am

Lily rolled her eyes. "No, actually. I wasn't asked, so I came by myself for the fun of it. I'm Lily Evans. What about you?"

[ Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 5:27 am

Fred Weasley wrote:"Helpful mischief," he repeated with a laugh. "Uh-huh." He rolled his eyes. "Me? Mischief? I don't know what you're talking about," he said innocently. "Why would you think I've been up to mischief?"

"You are considered one of the best pranksters ever... but if it all steam..." She trailed off flirtily.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 5:27 am

Severus Snape wrote:[Yes. I saw it and I felt it was appropriate.]

Severus looked between Narcissa and Lily, trying not to laugh at the obvious confusion on both of their faces. "Are you a witch or not, Cissa?" he teased, repairing her heel with his wand. He smiled at Lily, realizing he had kind of just ditched Cissa, and even if they were only here as friends, she was still his date. "Come on, girl, I promise not to break your feet.. or try not to, anyway," he said with a laugh, waving goodbye to Lily and whisking Narcissa off. He didn't want her to feel left out, even if dancing with Lily was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Cissy frowned, her wing-woman plan FAILED. "Fine," she mumbled, a bit put-out. "But I warn you, I am the worst dancer you'll ever see," she said, standing up. "My parents don't even let me dance in public out of the fear that I might embarrass them." she smirked a little bit and put her hands on his shoulders, obviously having never really danced before.

[I was forced to take ballroom dancing as a child for a year. I was the shortest in my class and was always paired with the tallest guy. IT WAS REALLY AWKWARD.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:27 am

Marcus Flint wrote:Marcus put his arms around her waist pulling her closer and kissed her back.

she smirked into the kiss and threw her arms around his neck, moving one hand into his hair
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next