Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room of Requirement

+28
Neville Longbottom
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Trent Bennett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
HorcruxHunter
Blaise Zabini
Ginny Weasley
Parvati Patil
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Katie Bell
Scorpius Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Claire McCann
32 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Room of Requirement - Page 12 Empty Re: Room of Requirement

Post  HorcruxHunter May 11th 2010, 9:57 pm

George smiled. "That's awesome. Hmm, what are we going to do today?" he asked before getting up off the couch and wandering outside

[x_x sorrryyyyyy]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 12th 2010, 10:39 am

[hahaha it's cooollll]

"Dunno" she smiled and slipped her hand into his, following him out
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 17th 2010, 4:45 am

Scorpius walks past the blank wall where he knew the Room of Requirement was. He thinks to himself of how he just wants a quiet place to sit, think, maybe read, maybe knit, do something though he really doesn't know what right now. He opens the door and sees a wise spacious room with comfortable looking chairs and a wide bookcase. Grabbing a random book, he gives no notice to the cover or title and then sits down. He sits down while holding the book, his mind not really focusing on what he was doing because his thoughts keep jumping to Faye. It feels like ages since he has last seen he and he hopes that doesn't make him a shitty boyfriend for not seeing her sooner.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 17th 2010, 5:07 am

Faye walks by the Room of Requirement and notices the door. She opens it and sneaks inside, peeking over to see Scorpius reading - was he actually reading that Muggle children's book? Faye could hardly contain her laughter, "Scorpius. Do you realize what you're reading? Really?" She walked around the couch and fell in his lap, prying the book from his hands and pointing to the cover:

Room of Requirement - Page 12 O9o70m
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 17th 2010, 5:13 am

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU LATELY?

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 17th 2010, 5:16 am

"Hey," he grins as she falls onto him. He places a soft kiss to her temple then looks down at the book. "Oh," he says in shock after actually reading the title of the book. "I err, I didn't really mean to...I just picked something off the shelf," he says. "I wasn't really reading. I was going to, but was distracted." It's moments like these that he is truly glad he is a Malfoy, for Malfoy's don't blush and he'd be as red as fucking Quaffle if they did.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 17th 2010, 5:23 am

"Uh huh, sure you did," Faye bit her tongue to keep from laughing as she set the book on the table. She tilted her head and made herself comfortable, resting her forehead on his, "And what could possibly keep you that distracted?" Her forefinger of her right hand tapped him on the nose, a playful grin appearing on her face.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 17th 2010, 5:36 am

"You," he admits smiling. He realizes how much he missed this. Just sitting with her, talking with her. It was unbelievably nice to just be here, somewhat isolated from the rest of the castle and it's drama. "Just thinking of you and how I haven't seen you in quite some time," he says. "You've been alright?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 17th 2010, 5:40 am

"Yup. I've been fine," she said, thinking about what she had been up to. Which had been nothing. Because she had not been here. Like, omg. Faye couldn't resist smiling, even if she wasn't used to smiling this much around someone. She felt happy around Scorpius and no one else could imitate how he made her feel. She had been silly when she had taken the drugs. She closed her eyes and forced the past from her mind, trying to focus on the present, "But I'm a lot better right now!" she opened her eyes and smiled down at him, "How about you?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 17th 2010, 5:46 am

"I've been pretty good," he says, thinking on the past few days. In truth, he really hadn't done anything remotely interesting. Just knitting and arguing. Oodles of fun. "Haven't really been up to much actually. Mainly just talking to other people like Viktor and Regulus. Have you heard about them?" he asks her. He's unsure of how much she's heard or if she has run into Regulus at all these past few days.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 17th 2010, 9:48 am

"Yeah, um, I've talked to Regulus," Faye frowned, thinking about their conversation in the hallway, "Let's not talk about him right now. I don't, err, I don't think it's a good idea." She tried to smile once more, but it wasn't convincing enough, "Let's focus on things that will make everything happier. Like, um, seeing you after so long. And such." Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck to hold her balance as she sat in his lap, "Are you happy?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 4:59 am

"Alright, that's fine," he says, but can't help but be curious. Why didn't she want to talk about Regulus? "I am very happy now," he answers giving her a smile. He moves an arm around her waist as she holds onto him, letting his hand rest on her leg while his thumb draws small circles on it. "I actually went and saw Tam and Flint earlier. Both have left the school, trying to find some peace and quiet elsewhere. They seem to doing rather well and Tam sends her love," he tells her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 8:04 am

"What? Really? Oh..." Faye blinked and leaned away for a moment, trying to process the idea of people leaving the school. Not seeing them in the hallway. She thought about Regulus and how they weren't talking. The thought of one of her closest friends leaving and not being able to keep an eye on his activities worried her, "I guess - as long as they're happy. If you see her again..." she trailed off, remembering Tam's brief encounter with Scorpius, "tell her I say hello and hope she's doing well!" She bit her lip, not wanting to talk about Tam much anymore. Her roleplaying sucks today thanks to this thing called illness. BUT WHATEVER. ROUIS DIDN'T EVEN GET TO HAPPEN TONIGHT. Elise is upset and will sniffle to the end of her days.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 8:29 am

"I probably won't be seeing her anytime soon, but she said that we are more than welcome to visit her," he says. He thinks of what else he has done the past few days, and concludes it's been rather slow. "Oh!" he says suddenly while pulling away from her for a moment. He struggles for a moment, then manages to remove the sweater he is wearing while she sits on his lap. "I err, I made this for you," he says giving it to her because he is not a fucking arse today unlike another certain someone in the Room of Requirement. "I was wearing it so that it would smell like me," he mumbles then scratches the back of his neck.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 8:41 am

Faye laughs and watches him pull off the sweater while trying to decide whether visiting Tam would be awkward or not. She didn't know if Tam knew that she had found out about her and Scorpius back in the day. It was awkward for her to communicate with someone who had...well, had sex with her boyfriend. Who knew if she could handle that awkward? She slipped the sweatshirt over her head and grinned down at him, resisting the urge to 'Aww' profusely. Elise would like to clarify that Faye is NOT an arse and she is sorry for having a twisted sense of humor in the Games thread. OHMYMERLIN. Faye nips on her lower lip to keep her grin from becoming ridiculous as she brings her lips down to meet his. The kiss is short, but sweet, as she pulls away and mutters, "It's perfect." She brought her lips to his again, this time more passionate than the first, "You're perfect. I love you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 9:10 am

Scorpius finds himself smiling as she slips the sweatshirt over her head. "It looks good on you," he says after she kisses him softly. He rests his hand on the side of her face and smiles again when she says how much she likes it. "I love you too," he murmurs in response. He places soft kisses all over her face then says, "Faye?" After placing one last kiss on her nose he looks her in the eyes and asks, "I was wondering...if you'll officially go to prom with me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 9:19 am

Faye frowns and makes a hissing noise, "See. That might not work for me because I was planning on giving Gellert a private striptease and since prom conflicts, I don't see that happening. I love you though!"

Faye's nose scrunched as he kissed it with playful annoyance. Her eyes widened at the mention of prom. She had expected to go and had thought Scorpius would ask her, but she definitely did not expect that moment to be right now. Could she actually contain the excitement that she felt right now? Well, hopefully. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and hugged him, "Of course! Yes! Sure! Whatever! Yes, in every language! I don't know!" Elise rambled. Because she is cool.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 20th 2010, 4:03 am

He laughs lightly at her enthusiasm and hugs her back tightly. He kisses the side of her head then says, "I promise not to cock this dance up for us," he says thinking of their lame breakup before the dance after dating for 'a day'. "Hopefully my dancing won't be awful," he says thinking of the Spring Gala and how enjoyed dancing then. It's true though, he really does hope his dancing isn't bad since apparently the ONE FUCKING TIME they danced, it was awful and Grindelwald is apparently a superb dancer. Whatever.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 12:48 am

Evan paces furiously in front of the blank patch of wall, his mind on how the fuck he's meant to teach Penny how to look after herself properly. See, there's something going on in smutworld unbeknownst to him right now, but his spidey senses are tingling he does get the feeling that Penny totally fails at being on her guard. The door appears and he shoves through, finding himself in a large space equipped with training targets and dummies and other assorted odds and ends that I am too lazy to describe right now. He grabs a renewable dummy, charms is to dart around the room as if it's some stupid Muggle running for its worthless life, and starts hurling spells at it.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 3rd 2010, 12:54 am

[well shit. evan's back. AHHHHHHH]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 12:56 am

[got sick of waiting. Ev and Tony are gonna have BAMF time. Does Penny want to join? Maybe she could learn something.... LIKE HOW TO FIGHT THE FUCKING IMPERIOUS CURSE MORE EFFECTIVELY! *cough* For example. Smile]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 3rd 2010, 12:57 am

[well. she fought off barty's weak one. her head just got messed with too many times in one day so she's utterly confused. and idk would this be before or after Ev found out about it?]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 1:00 am

[before. shit would be flipping all over the shop if he already knew about it! XD]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 3rd 2010, 1:02 am

[HAH. i like that phrase. LOL it's fuuunnnyy. i can join if you want the lil sis tagging along hahaha
so i'm thinkin like, after you rape fleur, but before the threesome?]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 1:04 am

[yeah that's fine, but can we not reference the rape at all because we haven't finished it or had a chance to have the fallout/bonding time between Pen and Ev. So maybe if we just act like things are as calm between them as they ever get? Also, I think Tony has gone poof, so if you want to come in, he can just join if he comes back online?]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next