Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+12
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Daphne Greengrass
Megan Nott
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
Reed Dawson
Scorpius Malfoy
16 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 3:38 am

Djinn decided he was bored watching Illie do nothing but flirt. When the dark haired boy walked in, and threw himself into a chair he decided to be a bit mean. Letting the magic go that kept him on the ceiling, he let himself drop into the lap of none other than Severus Snape. "Hi there sugah!" He winked at him.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:39 am

[pfft, i still think he needs a bunch of hugs *hug* you try to punch me ill use my ninja moves and kick ur azz... =P ahh im dead, but it was so worth it!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 3:41 am

Narcissa tugged at her shirt collar, almost nervous. "Severus? Who, exactly is it that you want to kill? And why?" she straightened her skirt, now. "I mean, I'm not a Gryffie-lover or anything, but I don't want them all dead... And certainly not just for playing Quidditch! Is that what you're talking about? Or is it a certain one?" At that point, Djinn dropped to Severus's lap and she blinked. "Oh, um... excuse me..." she said, almost wide-eyed and very concerned for Djinn.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:43 am

-ignores Djinn, even though she loves Joel-

"Stupid. Bloody. Quidditch player. All stupid. All assholes. All want nothing but it. Won't. Stay. Away. From. Her!" he said all of this very slowly and thinly, his lip curling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 3:44 am

"Hey there!!" Standing up he handed the confused blonde a rose. "For you!" and danced his way up a wall and back to the ceiling.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:46 am

Daphne thinks to herself "well wasn't that amusing, now i want to climb up a wall.... =( , o well, haha"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 3:46 am

Narcissa started to piece things together. "So, there's a girl... and a Gryffindor Quidditch player is spending time with her? And, you don't want them to?" her eyes lit up. "Because you
like her!!" she smiled. "Am I right?" she asked, happy to think that Severus might have a crush.

[Thank you Djinn/Joel! *takes rose* but, Sevvy's being pissy ATM so... :3 ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 3:47 am

-falls back onto Severus' lap and boops his nose- "BOOP!!"

[hehe i know, i'm bored though and that's dangerous]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 3:50 am

Megan walked in to the Common Room, surveying the room for whoever was in there. It seemed that everyone was busy so she went to a chair and sat down, curling her legs under her. boredboredbored.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:51 am

Severus took all his self control not to bash Narcissa's face in- had she been a guy, she'd be writhing on the ground already. "BACK OFF!" he yelled, chucking a textbook at the wall. "No. Don't like her. She's my fucking best friend, and she's been hurt enough. And I tell her this. AND WHAT DOES SHE FUCKING DO!? SHE SETS HERSELF UP FOR DISASTER AGAIN! And expects me to be waiting to pick up the pieces, AGAIN!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:52 am

Annie noticed another girl had walked in. "Hi, I'm Annie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 3:52 am

Megan's head shot up and she stared in shock at Severus. Holy shit. She'd never really met him, but he didn't seem the sort to blow up like that. It was terrifying.
She looked up at the girl who addressed her. "Oh hey, I'm Megan."
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:54 am

"Hey there Megan, im Daphne"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 3:56 am

Megan looked over at Daphne. "Hey. I share a dorm with you, dont I?"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:56 am

"I'm new." Annie said trying to break the ice. [I like ice.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 3:57 am

Megan smiled a little awkwardly. "Welcome to Slytherin." It was a little weird actually having someone in the Common Room come up to her. The only person she'd ever conversed with while in here was Regulus...

Last edited by Megan Nott on April 9th 2010, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 3:58 am

"I do believe so" Daphne smiles, (isn't introducing always so awkward? haha)

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 3:59 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus took all his self control not to bash Narcissa's face in- had she been a guy, she'd be writhing on the ground already. "BACK OFF!" he yelled, chucking a textbook at the wall. "No. Don't like her. She's my fucking best friend, and she's been hurt enough. And I tell her this. AND WHAT DOES SHE FUCKING DO!? SHE SETS HERSELF UP FOR DISASTER AGAIN! And expects me to be waiting to pick up the pieces, AGAIN!"

Narcissa's smile faded quickly and she silently retrieved the book, setting it on her lap so he wouldn't throw it again. "Severus, please calm down," she said gently. "I'm sure this girl, whoever she may be, can take care of herself. I know she's your best friend, Sev, but sometimes you can't change the opinions of people you love, you know? They're going to like whoever they want, regardless of whether it's right or wrong," she said sadly, thinking of specifically of Regulus. "And it hurts, sometimes, when you see someone you're so close to seem like they're going to crash, or look like they're set up for disaster, but, sometimes... The most you can do is be there to cushion their fall. And it really sucks, especially when people get too dependent, but..." she looked at him helplessly. "What else is there to do? You can't very well change her mind, and I feel like you know that it would be wrong to do so."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 4:00 am

[it so is lmao]

"Well," Megan said, plastering on a smile. "It's great to meet you. I actually haven't talked to many Slytherin girls, except for Cissy and Autumn. So it's nice to meet some more."
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 4:01 am

Severus was about to yell at her again, but let her words process. He took a deep breath, and tried to get control of himself again. He felt his rage slipping away into another wave of depression, and remained silent, his gaze fixed on the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 4:02 am

"Thanks" Annie says smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 4:03 am

"Of course! meeting others is always for the best, cause then when people are chatting you know the person, and not just sitting there acting like you understand... not like ive had personal experience... no not at all!.. but then its also just great to be able to talk with other people as well." [xD hehe]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 4:06 am

Megan laughed at Daphnes rambling. "I have definitely had that experience, not going to lie. Seems all I do around here is get into really awkward situations."
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 4:07 am

Djinn looked at Severus bemusedly. "Fine! The nose boop won't work..." he straddled Severus' waist and PINCHED HIS CHEEKS. "WHO'S A CUTE SEVERUS!? I'LL TELL YOU WHO!! YOU ARE!!!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 9th 2010, 4:09 am

[That had been an extremely corny post on my part. I apologize.]

Narcissa, upon seeing him quiet down, took a deep breath and sighed, almost relieved. She didn't want him angry, but didn't want him upset, either. She looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know, it sucks really badly," she said, her voice low enough so only he could hear it. "Trust me. But, just... keep an eye out for her... And don't forget about yourself, too. Always think of 'Number One', right? But... I mean, if she's making any really bad choices, then I think you should stop her... I can't imagine she would, though. You seem to really care about her." she smiled brightly once more. "It's not your burden to bear; not until they break up or whatever, anyways. Stop worrying so much, Sev; You don't have to carry the weight of the world!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next