Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campfire Area

+13
Neville Longbottom
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Djinn- Inactive
Molly Prewett
Katie Bell
James Potter - Inactive
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angelina Johnson
HorcruxHunter
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
17 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Campfire Area - Page 23 Empty Re: Campfire Area

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 2:47 am

"Oh, what'd you do? Does it make you get pains in your chest and you just know it's your fault, you bitch?" Dee eats some chocolate and stares at Scorp. "Am I always this blunt? It's not very helpful, is it?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 2:54 am

"I dunno if you really want to know," he mumbles. He notices the curious glance she gives him then spits out, "I kind of sort of looked at Gellert's dick. I mean, I guess...I examined it. Not something I would have done soberly. Not at all. I mean, I fucking hate that guy. No, you know, hate isn't a strong enough word. I just... I lost Faye because of it, Reg because of it, Viktor because of it...all the people close to me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:01 am

"Oh, so we're not close? Well then, I was mistaken. Oh, yeah, I know that guy. I used to talk to him, but then he poofed into thin air. But, really, you examined it? Complete with pulling, prodding, and poking? Like a proper science experiment," Dee says with a nod. "Er, sorry, I don't mean to be so... rude about the whole thing. Maybe you could just talk to Faye? What did she say when she found out?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:05 am

OMR. DOM DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT. She meant that all people who are close to him...not the ONLY people. SCORP LOVES DEE. HE DOES. "Yeah...pulling, poking, a magnifying glass, and measuring tape," he sighs. "Completely bonkers the whole thing. Well...Faye wasn't pleased to say the least. In fact, she couldn't even face me. I pretty much told her, and she quickly left." At least, that's what Dom thinks happened. It was so damn long ago. "I haven't seen her anywhere and when we do happen to be in the same room, she bolts."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:11 am

Dee now has the image of Gellert on the lab table with Scorp in a lab coat and a petri dish, collecting samples. She jerks out of her weird fantasy when Scorpius continues talking. "Oh, well, that's unfortunate. You have to devise a plan to catch her. You are the spider, and she is your fly. You need to spin a web to trap her. Now, you can probably use some of your yarn, and then you can knit a web, and instead of eating her, you can talk to her, and she can't run away."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:15 am

Scorpius is very glad that he has no idea what Dee was having fantasies about, because he would probably be a bit concerned for his friend. "Well, I dunno if tying her up is the best way to go about getting her back. I figured...maybe space will do it. Just give her some time to decide if she wants to work things out with me or not. I dunno, maybe I'm not worth it," he says with a sad puppy dog face. "Though, I sure as hell miss her a lot. Right...well, maybe we should change the subject to something other than Faye. What about this roast here. What do we do?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:23 am

"It's quite simple, actually. We stick him on a giant skewer, and hold him over the fire. Then when he's all cooked, we chop him up and eat him with all these snacks. Puff s'mores are the best, but nutella tastes good with Puff too."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:31 am

"That just... that doesn't seem ethical," he says while glancing at Cedric. "If you're surrrrrre. Okay, where is this skewer?" he asks while placing his Firebeer down, standing up, and starting up the fire.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:36 am

"Scorpius Malfoy, we're Slytherins. Being unethical is totally acceptable." Dee waves her wand and a giant, floating skewer pops out. "There we go. Sorry about this, Ced. Oh, wait, no I'm not." And with another flick of her wand, Cedric is on the giant skewer. BAM BAM.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:39 am

Scorpius flinches when Cedric is on the skewer. Poor bloke. "Alright...I suppose you're right," he says, channeling the Slytherin and even Malfoy thinking. "And now we have to prop him above the fire...correct?" he asks.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:44 am

"Yeah. You've really never been to one of these before? YOU'RE A DEPRIVED CHILD," Dee shrieks because she can, and she pulls out her knife for Cedric cutting. She rolls her eyes at Scorp's discomfort. Merlin, he really was different. He and Rosie will get along so well, eventually.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:47 am

"Yeah...I don't typically hang out with many Slytherins," he replies. "I dunno...I just don't seem to get along with them as much. Our views on blood status and ethics just seem to differ quite a bit," he replies with a shrug. "Merlin, eating another person sounds positively disgusting...I just hope you are aware of that."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 3:54 am

"I don't either, but then again, I don't talk to anyone." Dee facepalms. She headtrees. She faceknees. Now her head hurts. "We do it all the time, it's fineeee. If you'd like to magically transfigure him then be my guest. Make him a giant marshmallow. Merlin knows he already is one."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 3:58 am

"Okay, yeah...that'd make me feel a bit better," he says while taking out his wand. He somehow transfigures Cedric, even though there probably isn't logically a spell to do so. "Much better," he says with a relieved sigh. "Oh! And he looks nearly golden!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 31st 2010, 4:03 am

Dee sighs. She had really wanted a real Puff. Oh well. "Take him off, then, and we'll stick him on these crackers."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 31st 2010, 4:06 am

"Okay," Scorpius says while gladly taking the marshmallow off the stick. He places the large puff on a plate, then holds it out so that both he and Dee can put some on the cracker.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23