Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

+25
Snuffles
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
Romilda Vane
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Gideon Prewett
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Alice Prewett
Claire McCann
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
29 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Draco Malfoy April 15th 2010, 8:03 pm

[Don't worry! I won't disturb! I just felt you should know about my shock at seeing Snape and Beach in the same line]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 4:45 am

[Ahh. Yes. >_< Sorry. Working on a million things at once, but I won't be on after tonight until either late Saturday or Sunday. ]

A voice brought her out of her thoughts, but not a bad voice. A friend's. Sev's.
Lily smiled, distracted still for a minute, but hugged him back. Then her thought cleared. "How was your night?" He should've had a good enough time, his date seemed nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 4:50 am

[-is here for a few more hours-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 4:52 am

"It was nice," he said with a smile, unable to help but notice how beautiful she looked, her red hair cascading down her shoulders. "And yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:04 am

"Alright. Sort of boring, though it was nice to meet a few new people. You looked like you were having a wonderful time with Narcissa though." Lily smiled at him, a soft smile that reflected her calmness and the happiness she wished for him after he'd been unhappy so often for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:09 am

Sev shrugged, but smiled back at her. She looked so wonderful when she smiled. "Uh, I guess," he said, distracted by the moonlight in her hair. "Yeah, I noticed you met some new people," he said, trying to mask his bitterness as he recalled the stupid marshmallow he'd seen her with when he'd dragged Narcissa out with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:24 am

Lily glanced away at the reflections on the lake for a minute before turning back to him. "No one serious, Sev. Not even anyone who could beat you as my friend. " She paused. "Certainly not anyone who'd be as close to me as it looks like you and Cissa are. "

[Didn't want to write that...not at ALL. I deemed it necessary though. >_<]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:27 am

[-cringe- this is not going to go down well... but I guess that was the point.]

Severus snapped back to reality at that, pulling his gaze away from her body to her eyes. "What do you mean?" he asked sharply, still irritable and tense from earlier in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:40 am

[-cringes as well- Yes...that was the point...but it doesn't make it any less painful. ]

Lily looked a bit surprised, and her tone faltered. "I meant...you and Cissa...you seemed to be great friends...you asked her to the dance and all..and she's anything but ugly..." She paused, a bit unsure now.

[I don't know how quickly you want this scene to happen. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:43 am

[I have no idea, as I'm currently being married to James by Captian Barbosa, and chasing Frodo around the Black Pearl while he's yelling "Nazgul!" at me for some unknown reason... >_>]

[Actually, though, I don't know. I'm here a few more hours but I'd rather not have this last that long.]

Severus looks at her incredulously. "You can't possibly think that me and Cissa are-- because we're not--" he stammered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:50 am

[Why? ...you know what...never mind. However interesting the story might be. Anyway, I can't stay on a few hours...so wrapping this up sort of fast works for me. ]

Lily looked at him, meeting his eyes. "What? Oh, i'm sorry..I just figured because, well...I mean..she's in your House, and pretty, and your friend. You guys even left the Hall last night, all of a sudden! "

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:52 am

"Yeah, I wonder why," he said sardonically, his voice suddenly cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:55 am

Lily was confused...unbelievably confused. Obviously he doesn't like Cissa that way...but why does he suddenly sound so angry! I didn't think i'd done ANYTHING except assume the wrong thing!
She reached out to touch his arm. "Sev...I didn't mean to offend you, honest. I wanted to make more friends, haven't had so many recently...except 'Mione, Remus...and you, of course. That, and I wanted to make you you had a good time with the date you invited. I mean, I didn't have one, but..." Her voice faded off, and she wasn't sure what to say to counter his cold tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 5:58 am

"Right, of course, you wanted me to have a good time with 'Cissa, that's why you were throwing yourself at that, that SPARE!" he snapped, glaring at her. "What, did you think I wouldn't notice, that I wouldn't care? Of course I left with her, what did you expect me to do, watch the show?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 16th 2010, 6:03 am

[This is making me sad >.> Why is this happening?!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:04 am

[For Sevily.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:06 am

Lily felt hurt, and angry. "What, who, that Hufflepuff Cedric?! I didn't THROW MYSELF at ANYONE! I wouldn't DO that! " She paused, trying to collect her words. "I wanted you to enjoy your time with your date, I thought you LIKED her, thats why you might've ASKED her! Why would've I assumed you cared that I was trying to make FRIENDS?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 16th 2010, 6:11 am

[okay...doesn't seem like the best idea, fighting and all, but I see where this is going...or at least where this could be going.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:11 am

[I know. It seems bad. Don't worry. Well, you can if you want to. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:12 am

"Oh, yeah, making friends, is that what you call it?! Fuck, Lily! You though I liked her? When did you get so damn stupid? I took her because I felt bad about using her before, and I was trying to make it up to her! She's my friend, Lily, I don't think about her like that, and you damn well know it," he said, glaring at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:16 am

"Why should I NOT have thought that, Sev! You told me you liked a girl, not who it was! It's not like there's some obvious thing about her you might've DISLIKED!" Lily was glaring at him not, hurt, confused, and it was getting worse. "I didn't know that, because I don't usually try to pry into your personal life, I couldn't have known!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:20 am

"I didn't tell you who it was? Really, Lily, really?! Don't play coy with me, I've had it with this shit," he said, glowering at her. "I'm sick of you ignoring me, acting oblivious, like you don't know. Disregarding me is one thing, but cut the bull! It's the last thing I need right now!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:25 am

"Sev, I don't know what I did! Any obliviousness or ignorance wasn't fake, even if I hate to admit it! I don't want to poke my nose in your business, so I DON'T! You're my FRIEND, I never tried to wrong you or slight you in ANY WAY!" Lily was more confused then she could ever remember being, her friend was furious and it make her feel horrible to think it might've been her fault.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:36 am

[Lily. Please. Go look at Remus' facebook. It's why I didn't respond for so long. I was dead.]

Severus looked livid by this point. "Oh, I know, I'm your friend, always your fucking friend! That's all I'll ever be! Never tried to hurt me? Then what was that shit you pulled with that marshmallowy puff! Oh, I'm sure, I was just supposed to watch that and smile," he growled, clenching his fists.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 16th 2010, 6:46 am

Lily was failing at calming herself, the anger resonated in her voice. "I was TALKING to Cedric. Didn't do ANYTHING to try to hurt you by making friends, I didn't think it WOULD!" She faced him, her expression revealing all of her honest confusion and anger. "You had a DATE, Sev! I DIDN'T. What was I SUPPOSED to do, be MEAN or BORED and sit ALONE?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next