Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotlantis

+2
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Scotlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotlantis

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 1:11 am

[it is french.... basically it was him saying that dogs are valid and i responded that dogs are never valid... now we're debating why i should get a photo... I LOVE YOU]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 25th 2010, 1:21 am

-pulls our a bottle of Butterwhiskey he had salvaged form a party, and curls up in a corner to get drunk and cry-

[hehe it's okay! Very Happy i just feel like being emo so i'm channeling it into Djinn. I've never tried it before and i'd rather he be depressed than me ^-^]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 25th 2010, 5:18 am

After the first sip of the Butterwhiskey, he knew exactly why he hated alcohol. Damn, what a lightweight he was! One little sip and already he felt himself start to lose the keen edge that was the way he viewed the world. The sharp way all things looked (since his eyesight was well over that of a human's) started to blur, and his strength ebbed away. For the first time since he had started living with the Joels (whom he sorely missed) he knew what it felt like to be human...and it scare him.

Laying back, he settled so his wings were comfortable. Again, he thanked the gods he hadn't had to deal with his tail. Looking up to the ceiling, he again cast the tiny stars into the air. As they settled above him, a perfect mimicry of the night sky outside, he realised just how much he liked this world and how much he missed the Joels...they had become a part of his psyche in the small time they had been together. It wasn't fair that he couldn't find them. It just wasn't!

Thinking sad thoughts, he slowly drifted to sleep.

[ TT______TT if anyone sees this Joel needs a hug. -holds out arms expectantly- ]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 1:56 pm

JOELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 25th 2010, 10:17 pm

[ooooohh thank you! -hugs back-]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 25th 2010, 11:45 pm

*wakes up and stretches than goes up to the surface*

*comes back down with Dotty the Snorkack and starts jumping on the trampoline*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 6th 2010, 3:16 am

-makes a throne and a dais appear, has his second body sit on it.-

THE RULER OF SCOTLANTIS RETURNS!! BOW TO ME MY KNAVES!!!
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 10th 2010, 12:23 pm

"TIAMAT!!" he thunders, causing the walls of his crystal palace to shake. "WHERE IS MY JUICE!! I DEMAND MY JUICE NOW!!!"

Tiamat scrambles from her corner and glares at her oppressor, the amazing and awesome and holy and hott Djinn. "Your juice my liege." and she proffered the tray and he grabbes his juice. Ah, apple juice. The drink of overlords and evil badasses!!

Crossing over to his large and comfy nest/throne he passes out.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 6:16 am

The pair appeared in his castle of crystal, the diffused light of the lake magnified. Waving his hand, the stars he had set in the ceilings started to blaze into life. "I'll be right back, but Tiamat will cater to your every need till i return. Then we can start." he grinned and then shouted. "TIAMAT."

The scaly she-demon scurried into the room. "Master?

"Tiamat, serve Ms. Pansy Delia Parkinson her every wish." and he disappeared.

Tiamat glares at the girl.

[just have her do what you waant brb gotta fix something in the Ravenclaw rooooom]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 6:24 am

Pansy didn't have time to think from the moment he took her hand to the moment she ended up here... underwater? With stars overhead? She watched him disappear again before looking down at the scaly creature. "Um. Hi." She glanced around, amazed at the fact there was some kind of underwater city in what she figured was the very same lake their common room was beneath.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 6:32 am

Tiamat looked at the new human with hunger. Oh her flesh-

"Tiamat!" he thundered. "I can hear you!" HIs hand transformed into a claw, which filled with lightning. Throwing it at the she-demon, he watched in satisfaction as the lightning struck from the ceilign and danced around her. "Okay, as i was saying, you can ask her for anything. So, want to start? Where should we start? Oh there's sooooo much we can do! As long as there's no alcohol in the air my power is almost limitless!" He stepped out from behind his throne, and waved at Pansy.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 6:35 am

Lighting from the ceiling, how cool was that? She listened to him talking excitedly, but tilted her head a the last bit. "Alcohol?" She took a few curious steps forward, taking it all in.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 6:53 am

He nodded. "Alcohol. It's one of my weaknesses, its powers of inebriation cut me off from my amazing god-likeness. It's why i don't drink." He pointed out of one of the glass walls. "That's Tam's castle over there, it's bigger than mine but i have the Heart of the City here." He pointed to a small 7 sided structure in the center of the room. "This is where the City started, and this will be the last to fall if the rest does." he walked around the room. "The walls are made formt he water of the Lake itself, compressed and hardened. The denizens are demons, Faerie, lesser godlings and the like. They don't bother anyone though."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:00 am

No alcohol, huh? She made a mental note of that. Not that she'd be planning to use it against him, just because it was habit for her to take stock of weaknesses in others. It managed to come in handy often. She followed behind him, reaching out to touch the glassy walls. Made of water? This whole world showed her things she'd never have believed existed, and it was a wonderful thing. If he could make a castle out of water, under water, then she was sure they'd be able to create spells only previously imagined in people's worst nightmares. This could be a very beneficial partnership. "Tam has a castle too?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 7:08 am

"Yeppers, i wonder if she's done anything to it. She helped me build it after we slew the Lake Monster of the Deep. She has some really strong magic, she made most of the Lake boil piping hot." he sat on his throne, and conjured a chair for her to sit in. "Want to start, or do you have questions? I answered a bunch for Regulus black earlier."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:15 am

Who knew Tam could do that? Pansy supposed it was something she'd learned from her father, being who he was. She shrugged in response. "Well, sure, but I wouldn't even know where to begin with the questions. I could just ask as we go. No reason to waste time and hot air when we have things to accomplish."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 7:22 am

"Okay." He grinned maliciously. "Oh, hold on a second." He flicked a finger at a star in the ceiling and it floated down slowly, turning out to be a crystal ball. "I have some mischief to watch, care to join? Stupid girl. I told her I'd make her beautiful forever if she stuck with the conditions. She didn't answer which is as good as a no. Our deal is off, she can beg and plead but i shan't show any mercy...good thing she hasn't refused me payment, or she'd be worse than dead." He watched the events unfold in the crystal with avid interest.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:26 am

Pansy laughed and leaned forward to gaze into the crystal, trying to make out what was happening. She could roughly see two figures, one of them definitely a thin female, the other a male. She couldn't recognize them at first, unable to get a proper angle on it. "How does this work?" she asked, reaching a curious finger to the crystal ball.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 7:33 am

"Hmm?" he asked distractedly. He could see the bands of the spell around Illie slowly unweaving and breaking. "Oh, my Shadow has a crystla, and through a small charm i can make this one correspond to it. So it's like a telephone, or a set of scrying mirrors." he shook his head sadly. "Poor Millicent Bullstrode. I warned you, i did."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:37 am

"Wait... that's Illie?" Pansy tried not to laugh, but it just looked so ridiculous. Illie, a tiny frame on the ground, and what looked like Flint looming above her. They were quite into it. Well, this could be interesting to say the least. "What were the conditions? I she changing back, then?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 7:43 am

"Oh there were quite a few conditions, and the price was going to be pretty steep. But happy endings aren't free, and the price has to weigh the same as the wish. Make sure you remember that. Everything has an equal price." He shook his head sadly. "She'll be back to normal within the hour, i think. The spell threads are fraying, see?" He passed his hand over theball and the threads popped up in red, a delicate weaving of magic coming undone.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:46 am

Pansy took the crystal in her hands and leaned close to look at it. Sure enough, there were the lines of threads snapping all around her. Pansy watched as her form quivered, bloated. "It's happening, I think," she said, holding it out for him to watch as well. His magic was beyond that of a wizard. It should probably have scared her, learning from someone who knew magic she hadn't dreamed of. But there wasn't much that really scared her these days. It was more exciting than Christmas.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 7:51 am

He sighed. "Yes it's over. Want to go see? You're her friend right? She might need someone right now. Foolish little girl!" He grabbed a piece of chalk out of his pocket and drew a circle on the ground, placing the crystal in the exact centre. Holding out his hand he stepped into the circle and waited.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2010, 7:58 am

"I suppose you could say that. I don't know who I would call my real friends these days. It seems I have a hodge podge collection of acquaintances, but they've not been around recently." She stopped talking, realizing it was getting far too close to whining. She stepped into the circle and placed her hand in his.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 8:00 am

He willed the crystal connection to move them to the Whomping Willow.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum