Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Hermione

3 posters

Go down

From Hermione Empty From Hermione

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 1:26 am

Hello, fellow average wizards. Since you don't know my real name, you can call me Hermione. (Not to be confused with the other Hermione, because I am from the future. Sort of. If you get what I mean.) I love reading books, and I am applying to be a teacher at Hogwarts. Thats right. You kids better watch out. Transfiguration is going to be one h e double hockey sticks of a class next year.

Now back to the real world. I am a high school student living Massachusetts. I am a serious ballet dancer (a trait I haven't seen yet on AW, but if you think differently, message me). I want to be a filmmaker/scriptwriter/producer when I grow up, after the ballet career, of course. I just started reading Harry Potter this past summer. I know, I'm a late bloomer.

Back to top Go down

From Hermione Empty Re: From Hermione

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 1:28 am

[..Oh dear...this could cause problems...you see..there is a huge time warp thing going on we've managed to ignore in the RP....two of one person...confusing...er...hm... there are still many other characters who aren't taken, a list is in the announcements.. otherwise...Welcome! ]

Last edited by Lily Evans on March 22nd 2010, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 22nd 2010, 1:30 am

[LOL clearly we're very different people who happen to have the same first name - EVERYBODY knows my surname when I get married will be Lupin! Very Happy ]

Welcome Hermione! You can call me Mya if you like, most people here do. Very Happy
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 1:32 am

[Only here 'Mione...canon says otherwise, you know that. Of course, here...even I support Remione. Along with Flerius... >_> So..now we have multiple Hermione's, a couple of Ginny's, and we just got a TomMarvoloRiddle as well. FUN. The RP will die if we aren't careful.]

Last edited by Lily Evans on March 22nd 2010, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 1:33 am

Welcome!!

If you wanted to change characters, there are still lots of popular ones availabe. Here's a list of a few of them, along with who's taken already: http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/announcements-f4/roleplay-characters-t300.htm#17687
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 22nd 2010, 1:40 am

Welcome! Very Happy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/