Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...Rated R? (Draco/Harry)

Go down

So...Rated R? (Draco/Harry) Empty So...Rated R? (Draco/Harry)

Post  HorcruxHunter March 18th 2010, 7:04 pm

Draco got me SO DAMN INTO SMUT LAST NIGHT. That I began this and finished it this morning. feel free to pick it apart, I want to improve. XD (I truly feel I'm rubbish at this, but I can't help myself.)

Draco pushed Harry down into the chair. “Potter, I thought I made my intentions quite clear.” he said straddling him. “I want you. Only you, and nobody else can have you.” he said kissing him roughly. He pulled Harry’s shirt off quickly, and began unbuttoning his own jeans. “I want you to beg me to stick my cock in you, and I want you to beg me to stroke it. Do you want to stroke it potter?”

Harry frowned. How did he get into this position again? His cock betrayed him as it tried to spring to life inside is jeans. “Draco, please let me stroke your big hunk of man meat. PLEASE. I need it.” he said, his cheeks burning in shame. But this was what he craved. Harry was tired of somehow always coming out on top, he wanted to be shamed and used. He wanted to be on BOTTOM for once.

Draco smiled, his cock trying to grow harder than it already was. A drop of pre-cum flowed out of the slit at the end. “That's it Potter. Say it like you mean it.” he said. He grabbed Harry’s hand and directed it to his hard cock. “Stroke me. Make me cum.” he said those simple words with so much force, Harry would be stupid to say no. He grabbed it in a vice grip and began to stroke up and down with all he had. He wanted this from Draco. His own cock was straining against his jeans. He was so turned on.

Harry pumped for all he was worth, Draco encouraging him all the way, until suddenly he commanded, “Stop.” Draco pulled Harry’s hand away . He groaned, but knew he didn't want to stop just yet. He forced himself into Harry’s mouth and watched as Harry gagged on him. “Take it ALL Potter. I've seen you eat bigger things at BREAKFAST.” he said as Harry tried to suck the cum out of his balls.

Draco began to undo Harry’s jeans as he pulled out of his mouth and desperately flipped Harry around. He pulled him off of the chair and made him to kneel on his hands and knees on the floor. He slowly spread his cheeks and nudged up against his rosebud with his hard cock.

It took all of Draco’s self control not to cum on the spot when he forcefully shoved his way into Harry’s tight ass. He groaned in pleasure as Harry yelled out in pain. This was how it was meant to be. Draco began thrusting in and out roughly. He reached a hand around and began to stroke Harry’s desperate cock. “Please Draco, please!” Harry cried out in frustration. He didn't want to be teased. He wanted release.

That was all Draco needed to send him over the edge. He slammed into Harry with all he had and let loose a stream of hot semen. He collapsed against Harry without letting him gain his release. He pulled his softening cock out of his nemesis' ass and used a couple of spells to clean it off before walking off to the showers.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down