Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Courtyard

+3
Seamus M. Finnigan
Arthur Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post  Trey Davis October 14th 2011, 12:17 am

Trey giggled a lit and without even thinking reached out to pat Reed on the shoulder. "It's okay. Everyone has things they have trouble with." Then he wonders if maybe patting Reed on the shoulder had been too much. Was that a bad thing to do? Eep. His face reddened a tiny bit but he just tried to ignore it and move on. "Honestly I'm kind of scared to really try flying. My feet enjoy being able to feel the ground." He laughed more, shrugging. "But I am really interested in learning more about the sport itself."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 14th 2011, 8:05 am

Reed didn't think much about the shoulder pat, but when he saw Trey blush, he too blush. Apparently blushing was contagious. Who knew. "Well, Jenna will be a good teacher. Just don't let her take too much control, she can be a bit bossy when it comes to Quidditch. Well, in general really. But she's really just a softy underneath it all." He smiled and was happy it was becoming easier to talk with Trey. He was becoming more comfortable and hoped Trey was too.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 21st 2011, 4:42 am

Ted was lying down and relaxing on a bench outside in the courtyard, holding a book over his face to read. He could feel the wind picking up and knew that the time he could spend outside for not only that day, butfor the rest of the year was coming to an end.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 21st 2011, 4:50 am

Lily, her robes pulled tightly around her frame to guard against the wind, walks across the courtyard alone. She is hunched in on herself, trying to block out the weather, in her own world and distracted by the thoughts of the last time she and Potter had spent time together studying in the Transfiguration classroom. The wind whips her hair about her face and she turns her neck while she pushes it back, letting the wind blow it away from her face. That's when she spots Ted reclining along one of the benches lining the courtyard and reading. A smile tugs at her lips and Lily steps slowly over to her best friend until she is standing next to his bench, her presence largely obscured by the book held up to Ted's face. Reaching down, she slowly pushes the book downwards until it bounces lightly off Ted's nose.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 21st 2011, 5:50 am

Ted was so absorbed in his reading that his eyes just adjusted as the book got closer and closer to his face, not having heard her walk up. When it was all the way against his nose his eyes admitted defeat and he pulled the book down to see her looking at him. "Well hello Lily." He smiled at sat up slightly, making some room for her to sit where his head had been. "How are you this fine day?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 21st 2011, 5:58 am

Lily wastes no time in dropping casually into the space Ted creates for her, leaning back a little and slumping against the stone wall bordering the courtyard. "Alright," she says in that distracted sort of way she gets when she's puzzling through something and balancing reality with whatever is going on in her brain at the moment. "How about you? Good book? Must've been, you were pretty into it."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  LissianaNikole October 21st 2011, 7:16 am

Lissiana finishes in unpacking a majority of her things before she goes down to the court yard. She wanted to at least be able to enjoy her favorite season for a little while. She pulls her coat closer to her body and looks around. Spotting a free bench she goes over to it and sits down. She stares at the sky for a few minutes before she pulls out a small purple leather bound journal and quill.
LissianaNikole
LissianaNikole

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShyShy17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 21st 2011, 8:21 am

Ted nodded, "It's a really good book, very absorbing." He leaned back against her, resting against her shoulder. When she didn't speak he nudged back with his elbow, "What're you thinking about? You're quiet... It's unnerving." He smiled slightly, closing his book and resting it on his knees. Looking ahead he looked out through the pilars and over the calm lake and the path that lead to hogsmeade.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 21st 2011, 8:44 am

"Because I'm usually such a chatterbox," Lily quips, rolling her eyes. Well, not a chatterbox perhaps, but talkative enough around around people she considers friends. She rests her cheek on Ted's head and when she shrugs her shoulder, she jolts his body along with hers. "I don't know. It's stupid. People are stupid. D'you know that thing people do, where they only see what they want to see? And they get these ideas in their head that you can only have so many personality points or some load of bollocks like that, and that's all you can be. Then if you do something even slightly different to how they've decided you are, they look at you like you must be a doppleganger or something. Well, that's stupid," Lily announces, which she feels is a fairly accurate summary of her feelings right now, never mind the fact that Ted doesn't have any context for her outburst at all.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 23rd 2011, 5:32 pm

Ted settled back against her as she spoke, trying to keep up with her thought process. "I guess I understand what you're saying, and I agree wholeheartedly, but what prompted this?" There had to be someone specific who has caused this thoughtful and irritated rant, this wasn't something she would just think up by herself. Thinking about it he completely agreed with her, he hated being boxed into a mould based on one action or something as stupid as his blood.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 24th 2011, 1:50 am

"It's stupid," Lily mumbles again, trying to explain. Besides, when has she ever taken anything Potter says seriously before? She shouldn't let this be affecting her. "I just made a joke, a little one even, and Potter practically wet himself over it and all I could think was really, do people think it's that big a deal? Is this what people think of me? If we ever did a yearbook, they'd just put 'uptight Prefect Mudblood' under my picture and that's not all I am," she insists.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 27th 2011, 5:50 am

Ted sat up and turned around to look at her, "Okay two things. One: why are you letting anything Potter says to you bother you? And two: both you and I know there's a lot more to you but we also know that you don't act this way around other people. A lot of the time all they see is 'Library Lily' who tends to be snappy." He put his arm around her shoulder and tugged her hair, "And if we did do a yearbook you would be editor of it anyway, so you would end up with a great caption."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 27th 2011, 1:03 pm

Lily automatically straightens in response as Ted turns to look at her. When he slings his arm around her shoulder and tugs on her hair, she slaps at his hand and tucks the hair behind her ear before relaxing into him. "I'm not letting anything Potter says get to me," she insists. "He's a- he's always- ugh, I just don't even want to waste my energy thinking about- It's not my fault people can't be quiet in a bloody library!" she finishes, somewhat shrilly. Taking a breath, Lily puffs her cheeks up and blows the air out in a whoosh. Her hair has tumbled back over her eye, but she ignores it. Her eyes have settled on the road to Hogsmeade. Suddenly, Lily jumps up, turning back to look at Ted with something like triumph and challenge and pleading in her eyes. "Come on, blow this. Let's sneak out to Hogsmeade and go to the Hog's Head."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks October 31st 2011, 1:40 am

Ted watched her get worked up over Potter and wondered what exactly he had said. When she jumped up and suggested they head into Hogsmeade he was surprised but stood up, knowing that a) it would be fun and b) she should not be allowed to run off into Hogsmeade like this alone. Sliding his book into his bag he slung it over his shoulder and wrapped an arm around hers. "Okay let's go. Are you sure about the Hog's Head?" Which is where Mya can now post them.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 31st 2011, 2:33 am

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content