Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diagon Alley

+3
Walden Macnair
Violet Lockwood
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Diagon Alley - Page 2 Empty Re: Diagon Alley

Post  Draco Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:22 am

[FAMILY TIME <3 YAY I LOVE MY FAMILY]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 3rd 2011, 6:23 am

[I just pictured a lot of AVPS-Draco-like hand-flapping and excitement because Daddy came to love you. It was adorable. And odd.... XD]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:23 am

[ME. TOO. PANSY IS THE BEST MUM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. And now we can have a Malfoy family where we love each other and it's glorious and we can have Thanksgiving and Christmas and happiness <3]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:24 am

Lily Evans wrote:[I just pictured a lot of AVPS-Draco-like hand-flapping and excitement because Daddy came to love you. It was adorable. And odd.... XD]

ALKSDJFA

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN MY HEAD.
SERIOUSLY.
2.0 Daddy Draco didn't work out so well...so 3.0 Scorpius is excited <.<
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:30 am

[THIS IS A GOOD DADDY DRACO! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT BEING A GOOD FATHER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
DADDY LOVES YOU SCORPY AND IF YOU DON'T COME HOME FOR HOLIDAYS I'LL BE SAD]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:32 am

[ALKSDJFLAKSDF YESSSSSS. Scorpius is quite glad that Draco doesn't seem like he's bothered by the Gryffindor thing. Now the eventually being gay thing... >.> We'll see how he takes that. AND OF COURSE SCORP IS COMING HOME! He doesn't want to be alone at the castle on the Holidays ;__;]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:54 am

Pansy had started to agree to Scorpius's idea, to let him walk his new puppy down the street while she ran a last errand before they headed home, at least until she was taken by surprise by someone's gentle arms around her and a kiss on her cheek. Her smile was enormous as she turned in her husbands arm's, flinging a hug around his neck excitedly. "You said you couldn't make it!?" She kissed him back, but only very quickly and just a small peck. She didn't want to embarrass Scorpius. Letting go, she put her hand into Draco's, glancing back and forth between her two blonde boys for a moment, before cozying up next to Draco with that same little grin she made when she tried to get him to agree to things. "So we have a new member of the family."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:29 pm

Scorpius' eyes widened when he saw his dad walking towards them, really not expecting to see him so soon. "Dad! What are you doing here?" he asked, surprised his father had made it out of work early. He looked away when his parents kissed, though the action did make him smile a little for it made him happy to see that they loved each other so much. He held onto the new puppy carefully, preparing for his father's reaction carefully and expecting some protesting over the new family member. "I swear she is completely and totally my responsibility and you won't have to worry even a little bit about her," he promised before his mum could even continue or his dad could even react.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 8:33 pm

Draco smiled again and squeezed Pansy's hand when she held his, "My meeting was cancelled." He turned to look at her when she said they had a new family member, eyebrow raised and face reasonably emotionless. When Scorpius spoke he looked back at him and noticed the squirming ball in his arms. Looking back up at his son he listened to what he was saying then felt Pansy squeeze his hand. Glancing at her he recognized that expression and sighed, "I assume you're taking- did you say her?- her to school with you." He knew the two of them had wanted a puppy for the longest time and he had to admit he was impressed the two of them had held off this long before springing one on him. As long as it didn't live full time in the manor he guessed it would be okay. He studied the little ball in Scorp's arms carefully, it was rather adorable.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2011, 1:47 am

Pansy had opened her mouth to explain and to clear Draco's mind of any potential thoughts that she was pregnant, as that was most very certainly 100% positively not the case, and was definitely not a part of the plan at all. They had a sixteen year old son, it was a little late to have another, at least by the traditional standards. Besides, they had the heir, and that was all that really mattered. She put her chin on Draco's shoulder, smiling up at him as Scorpius explained, her heart swelling with just how proud and excited he sounded about his new puppy, and how he made such good promises to take care of her. Pansy knew her son would be a great owner to that little pup. "Yes, she'll be going to school with Scorpius, so you won't even have to worry about her while Scorpius is away, only when the two of them come home to us for Christmas and in the summer. And by then I'm sure he'll have her trained and acting like a perfect angel. Right, honey?" She grinned, looking at Scorpius, sharing that mischievous look they had both perfected during his childhood when they would play games together through the Manor while Draco was at work, hurrying to the foyer when they heard him come home to tackle him in hugs and cover him in kisses.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 2:56 am

Scorpius figured that his dad's sigh meant that there was really nothing that could be done at this point and he was accepting the fact that the puppy was Scorpius' for good. He quickly nodded when his mum said that he would have her trained, for he planned to make sure that the puppy was perfectly behaved. "She won't cause any trouble," he promised, already planning to read many books on how to train puppies. "You really won't have that much to worry about. I mean, I'm only going to be home for another day and I'll make sure she doesn't mess up the manor in that time. Don't worry too much about Lucie, she'll be fine," he insisted, hoping that his dad wasn't at all annoyed by the situation.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 4th 2011, 7:07 am

Draco was amused by this classic family interaction between them. Scorp and Pansy teaming up and doing something he didn't approve of was nothing new, those two really did live by the code of 'better to ask forgiveness than permission' but after all these years he was used to it. Nodding he reached out with his free hand to stroke her head, "Lucie you called her?" he had to admit a huge part of the charm of the dog right now was that Scorp, whether intentional or not, had named his new bitch after his grandfather. Moving his hand he clasped his son on the shoulder, "Just make sure she doesn't prove a distraction." Now that this was settled he looked down at Pansy with a smile, "So have you two eaten yet?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 5:50 pm

[Reading Tam's post again...I guess it sort of just made sense for Scorp to reply next *nods*]

Scorpius really hadn't even thought about his Grandfather's name when naming Lucie, and now it seems almost a little silly. But oh well, what's done is done and Scorpius is rather fond of the name. "Yeah, Lucie," Scorpius smiled. "It's after a character in one of my favourite books by Dickens," he said, though not really expecting his father to have any idea who the Muggle author was. "I'll make sure she behaves just fine," Scorpius promised, already thinking of how he wasn't going to let Lucie out of his sight at all.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2011, 6:57 pm

[Oh. Well I fell asleep last night early anyway so I didn't reply on my 'turn'. But yeah makes sense to me XD]

Pansy kept her hand in Draco's smiling happily as the two men seemed to work out agreements on the dog quite easily. She also didn't miss the fact that Lucie was a pet name that Narcissa had used for Draco's father a time or two, and she couldn't help laughing. It was funny, but a really adorable name and she did like it very much. Pansy nodded decisively after Scorpius answered her father, as if silently proclaiming the deal sealed and the puppy officially okayed by the man of the house. She looked up at Draco and shook her head, glancing at Scorpius. "Nope, we haven't yet. We've just been running our errands and haven't had time for lunch just yet. Have you? I imagine Scorpius is starving considering I'm even starting to get hungry."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 4th 2011, 7:59 pm

[DOM OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK KLTJWOIERJGKLSRJOIWJETLKFWGLKJ
Draco thinks I'm crazy...]

Draco had vaguely heard of the name Dickens and assumed either Scorp or Pansy had mentioned it, both of them enjoyed reading muggle books from time to time. Looking down at Pansy he shook his head, "I hadn't eaten yet either, I was hoping we could all get something together." Glancing at Lucie he thought for a moment, "An outdoor cafe should be fine with us having her." Thinking again he drew a blank, "Anywhere you two want to go? Maybe somewhere in Muggle London?" He would have to take off his robes but he had on black trousers and a shirt and tie anyway so it would be fine.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 8:36 pm

[I'm reading it now. I really liked the name and I read the character description and it seemed to work well XD]

Scorpius grinned because of what his mum said because it was true, he was starving. He couldn't help it though, being a sixteen year old boy he just had the tendency to eat whatever food was in front of him. Having Lucie with them though made it difficult with eating out, though someplace with outdoor seating would probably work just fine. "Muggle London!" he said happily, for he really did enjoy going there. "Can we go to that Italian place right on the corner? They've got outdoor seating, don't they?" he suggested, for Italian food was his favourite and he could definitely go with a giant bowl of pasta. And bread. And maybe a salad. Oh and meatballs. Or chicken. Or both.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2011, 8:41 pm

Pansy smiled widely and laughed at Scorpius's enthusiasm. "Sounds lovely to me. Some of their manicotti would be glorious. Come on, boys," she grinned, heading back in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron with one hand in Draco's, the other in Scorpius's. Well, only after she insisted that the dog should walk and not be carried, no matter how cuddly she was. Lucie ran around at their feet and she did her best not to trip over the little ball of excitement, though she did have to stop rather abruptly a few times as the pup darted back and forth.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 4th 2011, 9:01 pm

Draco chuckled, "Italian sounds perfect." He used to eat like that and really he still did. Malfoy men like their food. He walked to the leaky cauldron, hand in hand with his wife and when they got there he slipped off his robes, shrinking them and tucking them in his pocket. Opening the door he let wife, son and puppy out in front of him and followed them, wrapping an arm around Pansy as they walked along. At the little restaurant they were quickly seated outside and he studied the menu, "Okay Scorp, how many different things are you going to put on your pasta today?" He remembered when his son was little and they would go out and ordering food could take up to five minutes as Scorpius described his perfect dish. Some things never changed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 12:24 am

Scorpius was sure to pick up Lucie when they passed through the Leaky Cauldron, because he was sure that no one would appreciate a puppy walking around. Once they were on the street, he placed her down and let her run excitedly as if exploring everything she passed. Once they were at the restaurant, he tied the leash to his chair and quickly sat in it so that Lucie wouldn't go anywhere while they ate. "I'm definitely in the mood for a lot of things," he grinned. "Well... I think I'm just going to go with the chicken parmesan today. Of course...with extra cheese on top," he said, because he really loved cheese. "Then if it's okay a side of meatballs?" he said with a questioning tone while looking up to make sure that was alright with his parents. "But a house salad to start sounds really good. I love the house dressing that they put on it," he said, feeling even hungrier as he read the menu.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 5th 2011, 12:32 am

Sitting at a shaded table outside with here family, Pansy scratched Lucie behind the ears as she wandered up beneath her chair. She'd already decided what she wanted on the way over in her mind, all that was left for now was to skim over the wine list. Looking up at Scorpius, she grinned. "Honey, you're leaving for school tomorrow, so you get whatever you like today. Chicken, meatballs, salad, and dessert if you want it." Shh, it's okay. Pansy liked to spoil him sometimes. Selecting a wine from the list, she relaxed back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other, letting the toe of her shoe rest along the back of Draco's leg as they waited for their waitress to arrive at the table.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 5th 2011, 12:41 am

Draco grinned and nodded, "That's absolutely fine. I think I'm going to take the carpaccio to start then the lasagne. What are you getting Love?" He picked up the wine list after her and looked down it, quickly making his choice. Feeling her foot he smirked, reaching under the table he brushed his hand along her thigh before pulling back and picking up his napkin. "So son, any projects planned for this year?" He was always impressed and pleased by Scorpius' academic focus.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 5th 2011, 1:20 am

The corner of Pansy's mouth turned up as Draco's hand ran along her leg, and she was glad they had chosen a table that was solid and not glass, for poor Scorpius surely didn't want to see his parents like that. "Manicotti, I think. And a glass of the moscato. They have the best here." She fell quiet again, listening as Draco asked Scorpius about school and she waited to hear his answer, knowing their son liked to spend time in the library, but secretly hoping that he would come home with more stories about new friends than about potions breakthroughs and transfiguration successes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 1:31 am

SORRY SORRY. Had to shower and post to others and all that stuffff.

Scorpius beamed when he was told that he was able to get whatever he wanted. He definitely planned on getting quite a bit to eat for he felt like it had been ages since he last ate. "Well, no projects necessarily. My potions and transfiguration marks are usually quite high, so I'd like to put a little more focus on History of Magic and Defense," he said. He knew that many students were dropping the former course, but if he did decide to go into law, it was an important class to get a good NEWT grade in. "Other than that, no plans really. Just the usual, studying and reading," he said with a small shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 5th 2011, 3:38 am

Draco nodded, "I'm sure you'll do well in both. Though I have to say," he shared a glance with Pansy, "I think I slept through most of my history classes." Before they could keep talking their waitress came over and they all placed their orders. When she had left he resumed the conversation, "I hope you know how proud we are of you Scorpius, regardless of house." He accepted his wine from the waitress and waited until everyone had their drinks before holding his up, "Here's to your next year. Make the most of it: work hard and have fun." Under the table he reached for Pansy's hand. He vividly remembered his 6th year and none of them were fond memories.

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on September 5th 2011, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 5th 2011, 5:03 am

Pansy laughed, recalling vividly having to keep prodding Draco in the side to wake him up before he got caught, or before his head would fall off his hand and slam him face-first into his textbook. Though, they had gotten into a bit of a fight before class once, and she let that happen. It was amusing to say the least. Her smile grew at the memory, and she figured he knew what she was thinking. "So very proud," Pansy assured him. Lifting her glass along with her husband, she touched it to both of theirs before taking a sip. Her other hand slipped into Draco's beneath the table, fingers squeezing his comfortingly. She remembered their sixth year as much as she wished she didn't have to. Far too many tears in that year for kids as young as the two of them were. She shared a significant glance with Draco over the top of her wine glass, blinking quickly to gather herself again as she turned to Scorpius. "You'll have a brilliant time I'm sure. And if you want to bring friends home for Christmas, you're more than welcome, as always. And write to me, dear. You will, won't you? I got you some stationery, if you'd like to use it. I don't know." She shrugged, at a loss. She just liked hearing from him was all. She missed him when he was gone to Hogwarts and Draco spent the days at work.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next