Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Courtyard

+11
Albus Severus Potter
Marco Montague
Trey Davis
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Molly Prewett
Krasimir Svetkova
Demelza Robins
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
15 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 20th 2011, 2:18 am

[Sorry, I have to go get dinner and then mum's forcing a family movie night on me. Sad BUT I SHALL RETURN AT SOME POINT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!]

Kras feels even happier when he notices his friend is in such a good mood - he loves seeing anyone in a good mood. "I've been...good. Things have been interesting lately." He leans over to peek at her issue of vogue. "Oooh, man, if I vos a girl I'd totally vear that dress. Just saying- OH." he smiles broadly, digging a tiny box out of his jacket pocket. "I found this and thought it vould look perfect on you. I hope you like it..." he flailed, suddenly sort of nervous cause he's never gotten a girl jewelry before and what if she didn't like it? But he had really thought it would look great on her.
The Courtyard - Page 2 BLACK+STAR+FLOWER+BEADWORK+VICTORIAN+BEADED+EARRINGS
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 20th 2011, 2:20 am

[Ok! I have to go do stuff for a while anyway, so its all cool. LOVE YOU TOO!]
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 20th 2011, 4:53 am

"Oh, well thats good!" She smiled, glad that things had been going good for Kras because happy people is a good thing. Dem giggled and looked at the dress that Kras was talking about, " Ohmygod, that is such an awesome dress! I would so get that if we weren't at Hogwarts right now!" Dem accepted the box that Kras had given her and opened it and looked inside. The earrings inside were just amazing! "Aw. Thank you so much!" Dem said, giving her friend a hug and then putting the box safely away in her bag.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 20th 2011, 5:23 am

Kras beamed when Dem hugged him, thanking him for the earrings. "Oh, thank goodness. I vould have felt terrible if you hadn't liked them. I vosn't entirely sure vot you liked." He was thrilled that he had gotten her something she liked. "And that dress vould look brilliant on you. Definitely." He smiled, flailing a tiny bit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 20th 2011, 5:38 am

"Not to worry, I love them, so it's all good!" Dem smiled. "And thank you!" Dem said, still smiling. "And I'm sure that if you were a girl, it would look fabulous on you." She nodded.
Aaannnnnddd short post is short.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 20th 2011, 5:36 pm

Kras flails happily again for having been successful. He was quite happy. He even says 'YAY!' out loud and looks like a happy innocent little kid. Awweh. Except he's not so innocent anymore thanks to Sirius. *blink* Hopping up off the bench, Kras twirls, looking thoughtful. "How exactly do you ladies manage to twirl and spin in dresses anyway? I think I would get all tangled up."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 20th 2011, 11:26 pm

Dem smiles and laughs a bit at Kras, who seems happy that she liked the earrings. When she was asked about how to twirl, she stood up to show Kras. "Well it's not that hard, really. All you have to do is get up on the balls of your feet and turn." she explains, then gives a little example of it.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 22nd 2011, 1:02 am

Kras watches Dem twirl and tries to imitate her actions. He sort of gets it but almost falls over. "Oops! I'm clumsy apparently." He keeps on trying, not really caring if it looks weird that a 6'2'' tall guy is twirling about in the courtyard. Eventually it seems he sort of gets it, but mostly he's just dizzy and falls over, sitting on the ground and laughing. "Alright...maybe I'll just leave the twirling to the ladies."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 22nd 2011, 7:46 am

Dem sat back down on the bench so she could watch Kras attempt to twirl, which was quite amusing if she said so herself. She watched his attempts, laughing smally, but when he gets dizzy, she properly laughs along with him. "Hmm, I think it should be." She smiled, as she said so, even though she was already laughing. She then put out her hands to help him back up onto the bench.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 23rd 2011, 2:13 am

Kras grins, chuckling as he takes Dem's hands and gets up so he can sit back down on the bench. "Woah...still bit dizzy." He shakes his head like a dog. "I'd say I could show you a few good dance moves or so...but I can't really dance." He grins.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 23rd 2011, 7:40 am

Dem helps pull him up a bit when he takes her hands, letting go when he is safely up. Dem laughs. "Oh, go on. Show me your dance moves." She says as she stands up again, even though she just sat down, and grabbed Kras, pulling him up so he could show her his moves.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 4:23 am

"Oh no..." Kras laughs, shaking his head, "I really don't know any at all. Well," he twirls Dem then pulls her in close before dipping her, grinning broadly, "not alone I don't. I'm pretty good at dancing with a partner." he pulls her back up so they're standing again.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 6:53 am

Dem is quite surprised when Kras dips her and then pulls her back up. When she has fully regained her balance, she says, "They were some pretty good moves for someone who isn't a very good dancer." She then starts dancing again, taking the lead, which could be a disaster in itself, as she is not the best dancer herself.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:11 am

Kras grins as Dem starts dancing again and follows her lead. "You're not so bad yourself." He hums a random tune so they have music, but he has to stop cause he's laughing since he's having fun. "I'm not a very good singer. This is fun though, I haven't gotten to dance in a long time." he twirls her again. "And yeah...I'm definitely leaving the twirling to you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 7:25 am

"Thanks!" She said, laughing along with Kras as they were dancing. "Haha, it is. I don't really dance that often, so this is quite fun. They do a little bit more dancing before he twirls her. After he twirled her, she smiled and said, "Maybe you should. I am amazing at it after all!" She said with a small giggle to herself, then twirled again to prove her point to Kras.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:29 am

Kras grins, watching her twirl. "You definitely are. Hm," he tilts his head, looking thoughtful for a moment, "I vonder how many times you could do that before you get dizzy." He gives her an innocent look.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 7:39 am

Dem looks at Kras, a smile inching across her face. "Hmm, I don't know, but we shall see!" She said with a voice that suggested that she was up to the challenge. She did a little warm up sort of thing for no reason in particular, then started twirling around. When she had twirled around for what seemed like forever, she stopped and started walking back to a bench to sit down, walking slightly to the right as she did so, trying not not trip over her own feet. When she got to the bench, she sat down laughing and holding her head in her hands. "So, how was that?"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:50 am

Kras laughs as Dem actually tried twirling about till she got dizzy. He holds a hand out just in case as she walked over to the bench and sat down. "Brilliant. I suppose it's my turn now, huh?" he grins. Then he starts spinning in a circle for a while too. After a bit he laughs, stopping and steadying himself as he heads over to the bench as well, walking sort of lopsided. "I love how everything keeps spinning aftervard." He watches some of the plants and other benches in the courtyard spin by until his vision returns to normal.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 8:01 am

Dem laughed as she watched Kras have his go at twirling. Her head was starting to hurt because of all the twirling, but she was still having fun watching Kras. When he came and sat down, she gave him a little clap and said, "Good job!" as she was smiling. "Mmm, it's cool." Dem said, not really paying that much attention as she was searching through her bag. When she found a bottle of water, she sat back up. "Sorry, sometimes if I twirl too much, my head starts to hurt and I get a bit of a headache." She informed Kras before she took a long drink of the water, which sort of helped her.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:34 am

"Aww," Kras frowned, "are you going to be okay?" he flailed worriedly. "I hope the water helps. If not I'd gladly go get you a headache potion or something." Papa Bear senses were going into full swing.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 8:41 am

"Oh, no, don't worry about it, it'll all be fine in a minute." She reassured him, taking some more water. "Ah, thats better. It's all mostly gone now!" She said with a bright smile on her face again. "But thanks for worrying about me."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:45 am

Kras grinned, glad that her headache was going away. "Thank goodness. I don't like it ven my friends are hurting. I'm like a big Mama Bear...only, since I'm a guy, I call myself a Papa Bear." he chuckled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 9:00 am

Dem giggled, "Hmm, papa bear is better than being a mama bear." She said with a small nod. "But being a mama bear is also good. You could be a mama bear if you wanted to? But I'm sure you don't. Which is totally a-ok."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:10 am

"Vell, I guess you could call me a mama bear. I vos just going for the whole gender thing." Kras chuckled. "I'd be fine either way, cause no matter which one you call me I'm still going to worry and fuss over people."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 9:22 am

"Yes, that is a good point. Well, you could just be bear, so then you wouldn't have to be mama or papa bear." She brightly said. "You could be the bear in the big blue house castle. Like this muggle show! It's called bear in the big blue house. It's about a bear and his friends. They live in a big blue house."

Oh my god... what is Dem even on about?
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next