Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title

+5
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
9 posters

Go down

My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title Empty My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title

Post  Guest May 4th 2011, 6:45 am

Dear Average Wizards!

It's so nice to see the usernames on here. Every username I've seen in the five minutes I have been looking at this site, I have not found one unrelated screen name!

I'll try not o be an annoying noob... (some people have some things against new people...)

And a bit about myself... I'm third year Ravenclaw girl. I also wear my cork necklace and radish earrings to public school about twice a week. (the reactions people have are priceless.) I am a strong supporter of SPEW, although I'm not sure how much the organization will catch on. When I grow up... I want to be a starship ranger, an get my own rocketship so I can fly to mars. I'm not sure there are bigger Harry Potter nerds in my school. I have drawn portraits of about a quarter of the well-known Hogwarts students in the movies... (still working on those, I only recently found that I have a knack for drawing faces). I did indeed venture to Universal Orlando. It was probably the most fun I've had on a family trip ever, and all thanks to Harry Potter. I ate lunch in The Three Broomsticks, drank butterbeer all 5 days I was there... I got Helga Hufflepuff on my wizard card. I found that eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans is not quite as enjoyable as I expected. My best friend's mom made me a snitch cake for my birthday. (too bad it didn't float)

I am up late with a cough. It really sucks royal hippogryff poo, but I'm glad I found this site. Well, I hope I'll be glad.

Sincerely,
That Pesky Nargle [that may or may not have stolen your favorite hair clip]
(you can also call me Jenna... It's quite a bit shorter.)

Back to top Go down

My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title Empty Re: My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title

Post  Molly Prewett May 4th 2011, 6:55 am

Hi Jenna!
Welcome to AWF! I'm Mya, Ringmaster/Admin around here! I roleplay as Molly Prewett, Lily Evans, Hermione Granger, Marlene McKinnon and my original character, Jack Smith.
Welcome to our crazy little corner of the HP-lovin' world, I'm sure you'll fit right in and make some fantastic friends. Make sure you pop down to the Rules forum and have a look if you haven't already. You can always PM myself, or any of the Mod Squad (their names are in purple) if you have any questions or need a hand with anything.
Sorry about your cough, but I am glad you found us!
Have fun!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title Empty Re: My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 4th 2011, 7:24 am

I love your username.
I love it! Very Happy
First off, I hope your cough gets better soon! I am so jealous of your cork necklace and radish earrings! I have Spectrespecs that I wear out in public. Hehe. I want to be a Starship Ranger too! With Up as my Commander! Anyways, you sound like a total win so I hope you stick around so we can become bestest friends and it'll be totally awesome!

Oh, and you can call me Luna or Alex. Alex is my real name but a lot of people on here call me Luna. Razz

WELCOME TO AWF!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 4th 2011, 7:25 am

P.S. I also RP as Albus Severus Potter so I'm usually logged on as him. (:
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 4th 2011, 9:57 am

WELCOME!
I'm Dem and I RP as Demelza Robins and an OC called Sidney Fletcher, who doesn't get out often.
Sorry to hear about the cough.
I hope you love it here, I know I do.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 4th 2011, 8:40 pm

Hi there Jenna!
Welcome to AWF. I'm sure you'll fit in real nicely here Smile
I'm Dom and I roleplay Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter, Ginny Weasley, and then Dominique Weasley.
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! Hope you love it on here.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 8:50 pm

Welcome! Nice to meet you Smile
I'm Tam and I RP as Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks and my OC Audrey Stevenson
MANY WELCOMES
and i'm also the puff mod Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 4th 2011, 10:55 pm

Hi Jenna!
Seems like everyone else has covered the basics, so I'll just say hi! I'm Pansy, Slytherin mod, and like Luna said, I totally love your username, and definitely jealous of the fact that you actually have radish earrings. Very cool. I know several friends who would kill for a pair of those to wear every day.
I think you'll fit in around here just fine.
Anyway - don't be shy, jump right in wherever you feel like it, we won't bite. Wink
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 5th 2011, 1:47 am

Hi there! Love the user name. I'm a big Luna fan as well. As it happens I'm even wearing my own pair of radish earrings today. We'll have to compare. Smile Oh, you can call me Ari. I RP as Bea, who's my own creation, and Marietta Edgecombe. Welcome! I hope you like it here.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 3:17 am

Hey!
I wanna be a Starship Ranger!!! Very Happy
I'm a new Ravenclaw too!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 3:23 am

HELLO!!!
IT'S LOVELY TO MEET YOU!!!
I'M REMUS, THAT'S ONE OF MY RP CHARACTERS, ALONG WITH TRACEY DAVIS AND MY OC HERE, KRAS.
*flails about in circles*
I AM TERRIBLE AT INTRODUCTIONS AND ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP SO I SHALL SKIDOODLE OFF NOW.
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT HERE!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2011, 5:33 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm sorry I unintentionally disappeared off the face of the Internet for a few days, so I'm sorry about my late reply. I'm looking forward to my fun time here! Do I have to make/choose a character to RP with? Or can I just jump in anywhere? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob! Haha!

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 5:36 am

Hi there and welcome back! That's alright - we all have to disappear from time to time!
If you'd like to RP, it might be easiest to use an actual character to begin with (either from the HP fandom, or an original character). But if you have ideas for Nargle fun, then you can PM me if you like and we can see if something would work out! Smile
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2011, 5:45 am

Thanks! I think I'll just use a character I made up a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 5:48 am

Awesome! Sounds fun! XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2011, 5:57 am

Who is the Ravenclaw mod? I know I need to PM the character form, but to whom?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 10th 2011, 6:03 am

*poses*
I'm the Ravenclaw mod! Very Happy So you can send the form to either me...or the admin, Molly Prewett. (:
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2011, 6:05 am

Very Happy Sweet will do!

Back to top Go down

My Attempt at a Clever Introduction Title Empty Re: My Attempt At A Clever Introduction Title

Post  Jenna Wood May 11th 2011, 2:15 am

Hi! I'm Jenna (but you can call me Abby when I'm not RP'ing) I love Quidditch (it's more of an obsession than a hobby) and I like Ravenclaws (they help Jenna pass Potions). I love meeting new people and if you wanna hang out on the grounds sometime, Jenna likes being outside.
P.S. I wanna be a starship ranger too!
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 11th 2011, 3:55 am

Totally awesome!
I live the name Jenna! *hair toss* Wink
Nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down