Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ Empty The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 26th 2010, 8:46 am

What happened:

Djinn- Platinum Sexbomb wrote:Djinn had left the body he had been inhabiting and flew out to the Lake. It was all so familiar to the world he once knew...and he was curious if his city still lay at the bottom of the Lake. Landing on the shore, and stepping out into the shallows, he raised a red-gauntlet-ed fist, fingers making an upward clawing motion. Instantly the ground began to shake, and the water to tremble.

Marveling at his power, and his new look of tight red leathers and knee high boots, he waited in anticipation. Minutes past, and an eldritch wind sprung from all around, all at once as a single pane of crystal rose from the water like a mast. It was soon followed by a spire, then a palace, then the rest of the City of Scotlantis, the city he had made what seemed ages ago with a mortal girl named Tam, who had amazing magical prowess.

The City looked little how he remembered. The crystal panes, made from hardened water, no longer held any luminescence. They were all broken, cracked, and dull as if with the passage of time, and darkness reigned over his City of diamond.

Scotlantice continued to rise, the wind ripping at the tress furiously, lightning starting to flash in the clear night sky of it's own accord. A fog bank settled over the centre of the Lake, which held the City at it's epicenter. It was like cotton shrouding a blackhole- light seemed to be sucked deep into it. Djinn mourned for what once was, and cast his senses out to the other gods- but found nothing. This was indeed a whole new world, and he was stuck alone in it.

And that filled him with rage. If he couldn't have the people he had loved and knew, he would re-create this world in his image, using his memories to bring to life what once was, and what would someday be again. He'd wage war on this world, and any god that was in it that dared to oppose him, and the school of wizards that he knew, but didn't know at the same time.

The portal, that once stood tall and strong and full of light and magic lay broken underneath two willow trees. With barely a thought, he brought up the dark remnant and stepped through into his Necropolis.

Now:

Djinn leaned back in his throne of cracked obsidian, looking up at the only thing that hadn't changed about the City. The starscape was still there, on the ceiling of the main tower, made with the purest crystal orbs in existence. Absently he called one down and peered into it, seeing distorted images of the past, of dreams, of the future flash through it. Cradling it softly in his palm, he flooded it with his new power and enlarged it, and peered into it's depths.

He saw the students go about their daily business, oblivious to the threat that awaited them deep in the fog bank. No one would be able to see the City, unless he brought them here...and the only reason he'd bring them here would be to serve him.

Chucking the crystal in disgust, he expanded his wings and stretched. The horns he had so detested in his past existence had once again sprouted, framing his perfect face in. His long, deep silver hair hung down past his waist, and his alabaster skin seemed all the more luminous and pale in the darkness of the throne room. Stepping down off the dais, he quickly jumped and suddenly appeared on the battlements of the outer wall.

"I'll come for you, Regulus and Apollo. I don't feel you here even, the Sun in my life...but as soon as I conquer everything that is here, and remake it you shall be by my side again."
His left hand unconsciously crept to his chest, where Apollo's sun pendant had once rested, warming him with his lover's power. The delicate tattooing had disappeared on this new body, he had noticed.

Stepping off the wall, he once again possessed the body of the boy, Theo. First things first, he needed to recruit an army, and a healer, for his disposal.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ Empty Re: The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 26th 2010, 10:27 pm

Ohhhhhh. I hadn't thought about fighting against him until you mentioned it.
Now Pansy and Marco are all tingly with excitement. >.>
It could be interesting for Pansy, since she thinks of Theo as her friend, and fighting against him/part of him would be hard for her at first.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ Empty Re: The Necropolis - Djinn's City and HQ

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 26th 2010, 10:43 pm

Smile Smile I want it to be hard, and dramatic, and oooh so worth any emotional messup. Smile

I really liked your idea of the canon Voldemort int he confessions thread...how cool would it be to have VOLDEMORT fighting DJINN? It wouldn't have to be good versus evil, Djinn versus Hogwarts per se. With a Voldemort it could be goodwithevilintentions versus evilwithnogoodintentions.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 26th 2010, 10:48 pm

Yeah, it'll be quite an emotionally confusing thing. Her friend Theo, gone all scary and evil and she won't want to believe it at first and the idea of dueling/hurting/fighting against her friend will totally mess with her head. XD

OHHHHH THAT WOULD BE SO INTERESTING, EVIL WIZARD VS EVIL GOD DUDE.
BATTLES OF POWER, WHO IS THE MOST POWERFUL, WHO IS THE MOST EVIL, WHO CAN GET THE MOST FOLLOWERS, THE MOST LOYAL SERVANTS, WIELD THE MOST POWER AND RESPECT AND FEAR. *explosion of evil laughing punctuated by lightning*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 26th 2010, 10:57 pm

XD It would be a very interesting change for their relationship, I'm sure.

AND OMG. YES. CUE THE MANIACAL CACKLING WITH SULFUROUS VENTS EXPLODING FROM THE GROUND.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 27th 2010, 11:19 pm

If you want, Penny and Ange are itching for something to do so Penny could fight with and Ange against if ya need :]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 28th 2010, 1:42 am

Awesome Very Happy Penny is in Slytherin, so Theo can get to her that way Very Happy

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 28th 2010, 3:08 am

wooooot :] sounds like a plan.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 12:02 am

Djinn once again left the body of the boy, Theo, that he'd been possessing. This time, however, he was in his younger aspect. He looked to be about 16 years old, his long silver hair and horns framing his beautiful face. Wearing a black cloak and skin-tight black leather clothes, he held out his hand, and armor appeared. Made of black metal and glass, with silver filigree, he hoped he looked sinister and beautiful and otherworldly.

Holding out a gloved hand, he muttered a few words and the large seer-glass he had used before, to spy on the school, suddenly sprung to life. Covering with landmasses and oceans it was becoming a magical replica of earth, showing him everything- including wizard enclaves and civilisations not known to man.

Setting a finger on the tiny representation of the United Kingdom, which popped up from the globe and enlarged so he could view it better, he cast his spell- to call the most powerful being on the islands to come to him. He hoped that he could either persuade this being to be his ally in his take-over...but if not, he could surely easily conquer it.

The spell circle in the middle of the throne room floor began to glow with a dark red aura, as the shape of a man slowly came into focus-

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 12:47 am

Just as Djinn had summoned, a man appeared in the center of the circle. He looked to be in his late thirties, wise in the ways of the world, but not yet old. He had short black hair, exceptionally long, thin fingers curled around a white wand, and flashing blue eyes that could pierce through to your soul. He wore a long trench coat over his clothing, not precisely your average wizard wear, but on him it appeared far from that of a muggle, its mildly incongruous appearance causing for a strange feeling of trepidation. He merely stood there once the glow fell away, seemingly apathetic. He took a quick glance around, a few smooth steps forward as he did so.

Though he appeared to care nothing for what had happened, inside he was raging. What being could possibly summon him like some lesser creature? How could he be transported from one place to another against his own will? His studies since his childhood had helped him work to a point where no one could touch him, no one could surpass him magically, so why had he been transported like this? And what person would even dare be so bold as to summon him in the first place? It made no sense, and he turned all his inward aggression for the occurrence toward the being that stood before him. Letting his eyes finally rest on the figure, a low chuckle escaped his throat. He looked to be merely a boy, barely old enough to even be out of school, donning some kind of ridiculous armor costume to make himself look what he probably thought was fearsome. It was absolutely laughable, and Tom decided he would play along for the moment. It had been a while since he'd had some good fun anyway. Smirking, he spoke to the boy.

"You called?"
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 12:51 am

Djinn narrowed his silver eyes, the heavy amounts of kohl making the silver shine and look all the brighter. "My costume is not laughable, mortal man. Mister Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr." With a thought, it all disappeared, to be replaced by a comfortable black tunic and breeches, jet beading twinkling in the light of the stars that floated lazily on the ceiling. "It was to strike fear, or awe, into your heart the way it struck fear into the hearts of demons, as I ran them down in my chariot." flinging himself down onto his throne, he looked down at the man standing in the confines of the large spell circle.

"I have called you here to do as my kind does- make a deal." The cold tone of his voice, and the way he spoke with utter authority was at war with his young looks, the boy's face with the power of a god's voice. "I know what you seek, above all things- to obtain enough power to beat Death himself." Djinn smirked. "I can give you that power, since Death is one of the many forms I've taken. But, you have to do something for me in return."

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 1:18 am

Tom smirked, laughing to himself as he noticed the change in wardrobe. The boy said it wasn't laughable, but clearly it bothered him enough to do something about it. "It's Lord Voldemort to you. No one calls me by my filthy muggle father's name. And what a shame your little costume went to waste on me, but I suppose that's the cost you pay for assuming I would react like one of your pathetic imps." His voice was even, calm, but resonant throughout the room all the same. He stood where he was, feeling no need to expend any unnecessary energy on walking or moving about. He silently listened to the boy's ramblings of making a deal, growing more and more amused by the second. What idiotic being is he, that he thinks someone as great as Voldemort would want to strike a deal with him? Even as he spoke of beating Death, Voldemort was not interested. Power and domination through deal making was not of his interest.

"What unfortunate circumstances, little Djinn, but I already have my ways to beat Death and am in no need of your assistance. What audacity you have to suggest that I would take something from you and give in return. Again, laughable." As the corner of his mouth turned upward, he waved his hand as if to dismiss something, but immediately a pillar of fire formed on each side of the boy's throne, spiraling ever upward until it reached his little stars, sucking them in one by one and growing with each that it consumed. His voice rang out more loudly now, though he did not raise his voice to anger or excitement, it was merely amplified, echoing throughout the room as the fiery columns swirled and grew, the tops of them twisting together, the bases growing wider and nearer to the boy's frame. "Any power I want, I take."
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 1:52 am

Djinn laughed. "Your little horcruxes? They pale in comparison to the least I could give you." Djinn waved his hand and the pillars of fire disappeared, and the stars twinkled back into existence on the ceiling. "Tom, I have no idea why my spell brought you to me. That paltry show of power was far too easy to dismiss." Djinn's lined eyes twinkled like silver stars from the dark recesses of the throne, dancing with an amused glint.

"I of course, would have given you immortality. The only thing I was going to ask for, in return, would be the world. Something so easily grasped by one so unimportant as yourself, ironically. Your narcissistic tendencies, ego, and pride will be your own downfall, I think..." his voice trailed off as one eye saw the future of this man, and the other saw his present. "But enough of that. So, since I don't believe you'll be doing as I ask...I guess I'll have to eliminate you." Djinn shrugged nonchalantly as his scythe appeared in his hand, and then morphed into a silver wand, the handle made of black opals and black diamonds.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 2:37 am

Tom could have rolled his eyes. A scythe, oh how creative. Going on and on about his narcissism, was that supposed to upset him? Why worry about being that way when you knew you were the best, the most powerful, the only wizard to hold the amounts of knowledge that he'd stored away in his mind. No others had dared what he had, no others had dug up the information that he understood. He lifted his wand, waving it casually to the side, watching as the silver dripped away, forming a puddle on the ground. With a twist of his wrist, it reformed, a dagger sharp enough to split a hair in four. It raised up off the ground, sparkling in the limited light as it floated to eye level. Instead of attacking the boy, however, he recalled it to himself, catching it in his hand and looking it over. "You say eliminate as if that's something you're even remotely able to do."
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 2:51 am

Djinn's hand curled around his wand, before he lashed out faster than you could blink. Jets of silver light flared from his wand tip, creating a magical barrier between himself and Voldemort, which began to whirl around the two duelists. Soon, the landscape around them changed- they were standing on the obsidian floor of the Necropolis' throne room, but all around them was an ancient, primeval forest. Dinosaurs roared in the distance, and a volcano nearby smoldered. Joel just tied in the magical nukes exploding to the death of the dinos, and feels super cool.

"I can quite easily take care of you. Time, to one such as I, is nothing. I could easily backtrack 30 some-odd yers and keep you from being born. Or, I could make your mother and father be truly in love, and your whole sorry Muggle-filled history could change." he looked across the space between them and bowed, wand poised, violet energy running along it's length. "But that would be less fun...so I think we should duel, as you wizards do."

Focusing inwardly, he chose to use his adult aspect- soon the boyish Djinn disappeared, to be replaced with by an older Djinn. Powerfully muscled yet slim, and wearing dueling robes, he stood staring at Tom, waiting for him to do something in return.

[BY THE BY. I think you're writing him awesomely. Smile ]

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 4:19 am

[Well thanks XD Glad one of us thinks so, lol]

Tom watched as the barrier twisted, changing their environment. Dinosaurs and volcanoes, did the cliches never end? Oh, let's fight somewhere otherworldly so that you're a little off your guard. Do the giant reptiles scare you, oh that's too bad, let me kill you here so you never exist in the future. He wasn't impressed. Pansy however is amused by the idea of killing out the dinosaurs with awesomenukes.

He scoffed at the idea of him going back in time to change his roots, to eliminate him from the beginning. "Cowardly way to go about it, you know. To change my past where I can't fight back. Do you truly fear me in the present that much? Perhaps you aren't as stupid as I thought." Tom watched the boy's transformation into something more like a man in form, his clothing changing yet again. Did the show of grandeur never cease? Waste of power, waste of time, it was all pointlessly ostentatious. "You know what I see? A lot of talk, a lot of showing off, and absolutely no results. You've had me here for roughly six minutes now, and we've accomplished nothing."

He lifted his wand, bowing slightly with a presumptuous smirk on his face. "Ah yes, niceties must be observed as always." Straightening, he flung the dagger in his hand forward lazily, but it flew with speed greater than it should have according to normal laws of motion, aiming itself to embed in the bicep of his opponent. He followed it immediately with a blasting sort of curse, eliminating any barrier the other had put in the path of the flying dagger.
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 4:34 am

Djinn twirled his wand, causing the curse and the dagger to spin off course. "I didn't bring you to the past to finish you off, so you'd never existed. I just came back here so we'd have more room to be...creative. Uninhibited." He smiled, and then disappeared. Or that's what it looked like, anyway.

Moving too fast for Tom to see clearly, Djinn drew a new spell circle, to call down fire. Instantly, the area around Tom burst into flames, a giant tower of fire reaching far into the heavens. Djinn knew that this wizard most likely had a sneaky way to escape the crushing fire, as the pillar contracted more and more in on itself, the thick fiendfyre burning the air all around. The ground underneath the obsidian floor cracked and turned to dust, all moisture sucked out of it; small animals and plants for a hundred foot radius all turned to ash as the fire burned them.

Djinn, of course, didn't wait for his opponent to blast the spell away- he had already begun his next step. The sky began to darken, as purple clouds gathered directly above them in a spiral, silver lightning flashing. Muttering dark words of magic, portal after portal appeared, all facing towards Tom. Demons, spirits, nightmare beasts, and zombies began to pull their way laboriously from the limbo where Djinn kept his army. Sitting back on his throne, he waited to see what exactly would happen in this ridiculously over-powered fight.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 5:03 am

Tom had been watching this opponent intently, until he moved and disappeared. Super speed, or something of the sort, so he kept a watch out, waiting to see what he was doing. He was interested in how he would fight him, how this duel would proceed because of the certain amount of power this Djinn guy wielded, and the power that he knew he had himself. He turned around as the fire encircled him, watching as it spiraled upward, singing everything it touched and destroying the ground beneath his feet. He shoved his hands toward the walls, palms facing outward, sending a burst of wind at it that broke the circle. He demolished it into a curtain of sparks that fell down around him as he walked forward.

And here's a gif for the fun of it.
Spoiler:

His face was stoic, though inside he was truly enjoying this. It had been a while since he'd had an opponent as skilled as this, despite the fact that Djinn didn't intimidate him. He respected his enthusiasm though, really, it was quite refreshing to see such arrogance in another soul. It was almost a shame to have to crush it. He glanced skyward as the clouds gathered, watching forms erupt from them, pour down to the dusty ground around him, creatures of all kinds, some of which he had seen, some of which he had only read about, some which were surprisingly strange to him. He lifted his wand, a few quick motions, wordless spells shot out at them according to their kind and weakness, and he worked to slay them methodically, their numbers meaning nothing to his skill. He reanimated a few of them, creating a few debauched sort of inferi that advanced on the man sitting lackadaisically - because it's an awesome word that I don't get to use often enough - on the self-important throne.

He didn't wait for his creations to reach the throne though. No, he wouldn't rely on others to fight the duel for him while he stood by, pointlessly, foolishly letting others do what he could do better himself. He made a scooping motion with his wand, jerking it skyward, digging up the ground around Djinn's throne and shooting his supercilious chair up on an ever rising pillar of stone and mud, pieces crumbling off as it rocketed up into the lightning-webbed clouds of his own creation.
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 5:19 am

Djinn sat still as his throne rocketed skyward, nonplussed by Tom's attack. When it reached an appropriate height, he leaped off of it gracefully, and fell into a dive, wand pointing down. Suddenly, lighting cracked and hit him square in the back and then ricocheting off of it- forming wings tens of feet across. He angled his wings of lightning , and swept through the advancing horde of Inferi that Tom had reanimated for his own use, slicing through them.

Pulling back, he hovered about twenty feet off the ground, waving his wand around like a lasso- streams of fire whipped out of it, which he then used as a whip to strike the ground around Tom's feet, cracking it. Suddenly fire erupted from the abused floor, and large demonic claws tore their way free, followed by a balrog-like fire demon.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 5:49 am

Tom watched the throne as it flew into the dome of clouds overhead, but kept busy in the meantime expanding his inferi army. He looked skyward again as there was motion, a flash, and he laughed again as Djinn floated back down on a pair of wings. Can't even fight as a man, can't even just rely on his own body, his own magical knowledge, he has to use wings and minions and alternate locations and threats about destroying him in the past just because he wouldn't cut a deal with him? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, oh but it was amusing.

Fire, fire, fire, it seemed to be the only element he had. Fire and demonic little lackeys. Or in this case, demonic little lackeys made of fire. He twisted his wand, creating an enormous orb of water to enclose the creature as it crawled out of the crack in the earth, and he held it inside until the last spark was consumed by the liquid, destroyed and disposed. He whipped his wand in a spiral, stretching the watery orb to a coiling snake, a serpent growing upward in a revolving circle around him. Its mouth stretched wide, lashing forward to engulf the hovering Djinn, swallowing him down into its long vortex belly, still spinning round and round with Voldemort's every whim, picking up dirt and ash and bodies wherever it touched them, throwing them into the mix of water, whirling faster and stronger with every second.
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 6:00 am

Djinn's laugh and voice echoed throughout the area. "I'm no man, Tom Marvolo Riddle. I've never been anything near human, besides when I deign to adopt human appearance." The water-serpent exploded, revealing a giant black and purple dragon, which was breathing silver fire. Djinn's silver eye's danced with delight from the crests adorning the dragon's face.

Then in a flash, Djinn was fully human again, standing in the debris left behind when he destroyed the serpent. "My powers are only limited by my will and imagination. I'm not bound like you are, to silly little words and wands." He chucked his wand aside, and did a martial art's pose. Moving faster than any normal mortal could follow, he shot towards Tom and grabbed him by the collar of his neck, and then jumped high, high, high into the clouds and threw him, like comet, towards the ground.

Before Tom reached the ground however, Djinn was there wand raised. Making complicated weaving gesture, plants and trees converged on the spot where Tom would land and twined around him, creating a dense orb of plantlife around the wizard, tightening like a serpent's coils.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 6:27 am

Voldemort was growing angrier and angrier by the moment. Not only was this thing so bold as to summon him here, suggest a deal, and then duel him without a real purpose other than the battle in its purest state of conflict, but here he was, carrying him up into the sky and throwing him down as if it were nothing, as if he were some playtoy to toss about as he pleased. He was already gathering himself to try out the flight thing he'd been working on when the foliage formed below him, swallowing him up in their shadows. It stopped him from hitting the ground, but it didn't matter. With an enraged scream, there was an explosion from where he landed, breaking the trees at the bases of their trunks, singing the brush into ash and sending the vines withering and retreating into the ground like burnt tentacles of some earthy beast.

He stood in the center of the destruction, surrounded by what had once been the creation of a thick forest, what now looked like a blackened field destroyed by forest fire, darkened stumps still smoking, heaps of rubbish smoldering, embers sparkling intermittently. He flicked his wand and it all crumbled to a smooth, flat bed of ash and began gathering in a circle around his feet, compacting, spinning. It was still glowing, bits caught on the inside of the growing and hardening sphere still on fire making it glow, crack, streaks of orange and red glittering through the dark surface. As the ash cleared away and gathered into the ball, the floor below was revealed, repaired, smooth obsidian stone once again. Tom flung the ash-formed stone toward Djinn, watching as it hit the ground, a mushroom cloud erupting from it that stretched ever higher, imploding on itself again and again as it grew. Fiery iron chains sprung from the ground where it hit, snapping quickly onto Djinn's wrists, binding them together before winding around his torso squeezing tighter and tighter. The column of smoke from the stone enclosed Djinn, captured him there until Tom waved his hand roughly to the side, as if slapping someone in front of him. A burst of air knocked his opponent sideways, and Tom walked up to him, looking him hard in the eye as he sneered, the mushroom cloud still ominous overhead. "Enough of this child's play. You can't throw a tantrum every time you don't get your way, little genie."
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 6:55 am

[Omg I'm loving this sooo much.]

Djinn looked up at Tom and scoffed. "Genie? Why do you insult me." He disappeared from the chains in a flash of silver light, and appeared sitting on his throne, which was fully repaired and back in it's place, the black glass of the palace's floor completely intact. He could feel the earth shudder as Tom's ashbomb shook it to the core, and he could feel the life around him slowly die. He pointed his wand toward the sky, and a jet of pure blue light hit the violently purple clouds, and caused a sudden torrential downpour, one that would soon grow to cover the earth. Life began to grow again, all the desolation that had been caused by his opponent healed in a twinkling...even if it was temporary, for in a few days time violent floodings would spell the end of what existed.

Suddenly, they were no longer in the prehistoric forest- they were back in the Necropolis, the only evidence of Djinn's time meddling being the ash and dust that covered Voldemort's robes.

"I brought you here, to offer you what you want in exchange for being my ally- but you so kindly turned me down." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I've been in existence for longer than you can imagine, it's not the first time someone played the fool-" he spit, eyes cold and full of fury "-and turned me down. The 'fit' I threw was quite the learning experience. I've gauged quite a few of your powers." He laughed darkly. "You single-handedly destroyed quite a bit of life with that last spell, which was fine by me...it was time for those pesky dinosaurs to give way, so your ancestors could come out and start making fire, since it appears that none of the other gods are here to hurry things along for you."

Djinn pulled his seer-orb out of his pocket, and expanded it, peering into the depths. Ignoring Voldemort completely, he looked for a new place to duel. Finally settling on an appropriate place, he teleported them there.

This time, it wasn't a place of the ancient past, but a place that never existed anywhere. It was a dark plane, suppressing darkness spread all around them, the only light coming from Djinn's orb.

"This, dear Tom, is a shadow-realm like your pleasant universe, but an unformed one. Would you like to have complete and utter reign of creativity, to be a god and build a world of your own? All your wishes and darkest desires can be granted here. It's basically AWF." He held out the orb, for Voldemort to take. "All you need to do is be my ally. That's not so hard, is it? You can conquer that other, old world along with me...and then have one all to yourself and have Voldy's Corner." Djinn was hoping he would take the deal, but he knew deep down it was pretty much impossible...Voldemort bowed to no one, not even Death, and he was unlikely to take a deal from something greater than he was.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 29th 2010, 6:58 am

[OMG DJINN IS JARETH. OMG. OMG.

CRAZY OUTFITS. CRYSTAL ORBS. POWER OF A GOD. DEAL OFFERING. OMG. OHMYGAWD.]

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonidas Parkinson December 29th 2010, 7:32 am

Voldemort stepped forward, the ash falling away from his trench coat as he did so, because I sort of love the idea of a younger Voldemort rocking the trench coat, plus Misha wears one as Castiel so it's in most of the pictures, so whatever. The ash fell away, blowing slightly on the smooth ground around his feet before it disappeared completely. No traces of their duel remained around them, apart from the rain which fell but failed to drench Voldemort in the slightest. Approaching the repaired throne, he didn't feel inferior standing in front of it, but strangely better, more powerful. He didn't need a throne to show off his authority, didn't need a chair and a realm created to his whims to demonstrate his supremacy. He had people practically begging to take on his mark, to follow him and serve him, and he did it without this superfluous show of inane opulence.

Voldemort scoffed at the mention of 'ally'. He had no use for them, no use for friends or working together with others. He had himself, and he had servants, and that was all. He counted on no one but himself for the things he wanted most. He watched, incredibly amused at the anger the other demonstrated as he spoke of being turned down. Apparently he didn't take rejection and failure very well. What a shame he would have to learn.

Still silent, not bothering yet to waste words on the rambling distracted being, he hardly blinked as he was transported against his will yet again to another realm of the other's choice. He glanced around a moment, taking in the darkness, complete and total emptiness of it all. There was nothing here, and it was almost intriguing, yet Voldemort found it exceptionally boring. What good was a world with nothing in it? He turned back to Djinn and his glowing orb as he spoke up, watching him rather apathetically. He took a few steps forward, close enough to reach out for the orb if he so wished.

"You think yourself greater than me? You think I'll ever accept an ally, you think I'd rather become some god in a world that hardly exists except by my own creation, than to become the sole and sovereign ruler of the world which I already occupy and am on my way to the top in? Why share my current world with you in exchange for one I can shape myself, when I can just shape the current one myself. I see no advantage in your offer. No, no, little genie. I am afraid I'm averse to acquiescing your proposition." He reached out and took the orb from Djinn's hand, gripping it for a moment. "It means no." With that, he dropped the orb to the ground, shattering it, and disapparated, vanishing into the shadows with a small gust of wind, going back to England and away from this insolent cretin.
Leonidas Parkinson
Leonidas Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next