Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hog's Head

+7
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Andromeda Black
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Reed Dawson
Molly Prewett
11 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Hog's Head - Page 24 Empty Re: The Hog's Head

Post  Penelope Rosier July 20th 2011, 5:06 am

Penny smirked when he decided to go, and she was glad. She glanced around the Hog's Head as Sirius ordered drinks for them loudly. "Do you think he's got anything stronger than butterbeer?" she whispered, laughing a little bit.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 21st 2011, 5:02 am

Sirius rolled his eyes at her, skipped behind the counter, and mixed her up something stronger. He works as a bartender over the summers or something I don't even know. It just seems like something he would do. "Tada! I am god of all things, including alcoholic beverages." He handed the drink to Penny after sticking one of those little umbrellas in it. Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 21st 2011, 5:09 am

Penny takes the drink and winks at Sirius behind the counter. She takes a sip of the drink and smirks "You mix a pretty mean drink there Black." She took another sip and leaned across the counter. "So what's in this bad boy?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 21st 2011, 5:24 am

Sirius leaned over the counter back at her. "Oh you know, firewhiskey and sexiness. It's named after me, if that wasn't already obvious." He jumped up onto the counter and slid back to the other side before Aberforth caught him. Sirius has noticed that Aberforth can be very grouchy at times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 25th 2011, 5:06 am

[sorry sorry sorry!!! I suckk xP]

Penny smiled coyly at him "Sexiness huh? And it's named after you?" she winked and laughed. She watched him slide back to the other side of the counter and took another small drink, turning to face him. She smirked a bit "I guess I can see that." She silently half wished he'd make a move, and half wished they weren't in such a dirty place, but hey, what's a girl to do?
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 31st 2011, 5:29 am

Sirius winked back and knocked back... um... something. "You'd have to be blind not to," he leaned a little closer. "So. I have procured drinks, scared off Aberforth, and we have the run of the place basically. What now?" He got that manic grin of his that surfaces when he's doing something fun, like throwing things at Snape or snogging naive fifth years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24